Yes I did mean that!!!! My MEDS were done in July too and my pcc but my entry is February for whatever reason!!!!!

Plenty of time for you then!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Congrats and best of luck ............... I think they have given you Feb 2015 bcos they want you to be in Australia before your delivery. If you have delivery outside Australia - you will have to get dependent visa for child as well .......... just a random guess........

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats and best of luck ............... I think they have given you Feb 2015 bcos they want you to be in Australia before your delivery. If you have delivery outside Australia - you will have to get dependent visa for child as well .......... just a random guess........

Thank mss78! We have guessed the same thing :)

I still would like to call them to try and find out the reason, just to give it a try....

Hello everybody!

Can anyone help please? Do you know where to find the co phone number? I am sure it is somewhere in one of the emails we have exchanged but cannot find it

Thank you

I am not sure whether the contact number is there in the mail ......... I get the mails from my agent so they may be removing it - but you can definitely see one number at the bottom of the letters such as "Request Docs Info", "Request Checklist" if you have got any additional requirements earlier. I think even when you got a case officer they must have sent you some pdf file - check the footer............... mine says " GSM Brisbane - Telephone: 131 881"

I am not sure whether the contact number is there in the mail ......... I get the mails from my agent so they may be removing it - but you can definitely see one number at the bottom of the letters such as "Request Docs Info", "Request Checklist" if you have got any additional requirements earlier. I think even when you got a case officer they must have sent you some pdf file - check the footer............... mine says " GSM Brisbane - Telephone:

i only have have position number 60011638 which does not look like a phone number :(

I am not sure whether the contact number is there in the mail ......... I get the mails from my agent so they may be removing it - but you can definitely see one number at the bottom of the letters such as "Request Docs Info", "Request Checklist" if you have got any additional requirements earlier. I think even when you got a case officer they must have sent you some pdf file - check the footer............... mine says " GSM Brisbane - Telephone:

i only have have position number 60011638 which does not look like a phone number :(

This is what I can see

img.jpg

img.jpg

Edited by mss78

I have been here for 2 years ......... I know one case from Colorado and one from Illinois where they had asked for the State ............ may be those who are currently in USA - have to get the State PCC ............ not sure bcos their website says "residents" should have state PCC also

good news - state pcc usually takes 1 - 2 weeks........

Thanks mss 78! Iv been in CT for a year but in Australia now. However my other half is still there...We are non-residents though...wonder if that would change anything. ..anyhoo let's see! Thanks for the info! X

:hug: Every day is another one closer to getting your grant. Hang in there xx

Well said.........That's correct............. hope that positive thinking settles my nerves :)

........ the only worrying part is how many days.........

I hope we all be in Australia very soon ....... open one more thread "Planning for Australia" ........ it may help everyone who has already got the grant letters ..... and also people like me who are still waiting for it :rolleyes:

Thanks mss 78! Iv been in CT for a year but in Australia now. However my other half is still there...We are non-residents though...wonder if that would change anything. ..anyhoo let's see! Thanks for the info! X

I think anybody who is currently staying in USA is treated as "resident"......... I am in Indian but I think they consider me as "Resident" as per taxation rule ........ some rules are very confusing ........... anyway State PCC takes hardly 3-4 days ..... thats what the dept told me :)

Edited by mss78

Hi mss78!

i had a look for your thread but cannot find it... Would you mind posting the link please?

Thanks

I am not sure which thread you are referring to ......... but I am assuming that its the image with the contact number. Attaching it again............

img.jpg

img.jpg

Anybody from June still waiting for Grant Letter????

Yes i am, applied on 30th June... I am actually awaiting CO allocation

Got State PCC in USA in less than a week. Have sent it to CO ........... not sure how many more days to wait ............. again the clock starts .......... tick tock tick tock...........

Yes, our CO was allocated on 28-Aug. She asked for forms 80 & medicals. We submitted them but still no reply. Waiting .................. ugh.

We are!...submitted our application mid June, CO assigned on the 1st September, asked for PCC and Meds which have both been uploaded, more than 2 weeks ago and nothing since.

We are using an agent and they are busy elsewhere at the moment, so we may have one, we may not...just have to wait patiently, although this seems to be harder than anyone would have thought! :(

We are!...submitted our application mid June, CO assigned on the 1st September, asked for PCC and Meds which have both been uploaded, more than 2 weeks ago and nothing since.

We are using an agent and they are busy elsewhere at the moment, so we may have one, we may not...just have to wait patiently, although this seems to be harder than anyone would have thought! :(

Telle: I may be wrong but wherever agents are involved the process has become very slow - bcos they lack commitment and are least bothered about us....... I have seen many on this forum where they have submitted the docs and got the grant letter in in 3-4 days. Our friends without any agents coordinate and follow up with CO timely not like agent who are just doing a "Mail forwarding" business.

Hey i can help you with this..I got my Netherlands PCC before the allocation of the case officer..

I just attached the 1) Visa invite letter 2) My relevant passport copies 3)the form filled up (application form in english u get it online, just google certificate of conduct for natural persons VOG NP, u should get it) and 4)as i had no case officer allocated as a proof(brochure) which states the reason why i need the PCC i printed out pages 1 and page 30 from the link http://immi-to-australia.com/pdf/Character.pdf

I got it without any delay or any queries from them.

Hope this helps..

all the best

Swavik

Hey Swavik,

Did you apply online or via email. If online, what steps you followed otheriwse if its via email, what email id you used??

Regards

Got the grant today....

Category-189(65 points)|ANZSCO-261313|ACS applied-28th Apr '14|ACS +ve 6th Jun '14|IELTS results(L-9,R-8.5,W-8.5,S-7.5,O-8.5)-30 May '14|EOI application-10 Jun '14|EOI invite-22 Jun '14|Visa application lodged (with form 80)-30th Jun '14|PCC - 2 Aug '14|Medicals - 9 Sept '14|CO team Adelaide T23 -4 Sept '14|CO-End of Sept'14|Direct Grant -1 Oct'14

Edited by anandc

Hi Shelly. I lodged mine 3 June. Not booked meds yet waiting until CO allocated which for most people seems to be within 3 wks at the moment. :)

Hey is it approved yet? Coz i applied on june 18 and got the case officer allocated and did the meds on 6th september. Not granted yet:chatterbox::chatterbox:

Congrats everyone ...........

Looks like I am the only one remaining on this forum from the June cycle ..... yet to get the grant letter...........

Initially I was asked only for PCC and Medicals. I had the USA National (FBI) PCC and Indian Consulate PCC even before a CO was assigned to us. Meds were complete the day we got a case officer - the reports were uploaded by the med center on 12 Sep .............. after giving the above documents - now they have asked for the State PCC. I am staying in Colorado - USA so I have now requested PCC from the state department ................ just want to know whether its a mandatory requirement or I am getting into some long waiting period?

somebody ..... pls help with this information.............

Hey I think we are on the same boat..:( i applied on june 18th case officer on aug 29th medicals on september6th and still waiting..and the medicals column is still showing requested. Do let me know your progress..