Congrats Sen ........... request you to pls share the team name and the timelines ........... like CO allocation, any extra requirements and grant letter....

We are all getting letters in such a window where job market get frozen from Nov - til Mid - Jan ........ do you have any idea about that?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Telle .......... even I am having sleepless nights ......... I am into same phase what shelly and our other friends were few weeks back ....... checking mail every now and then........... I think you, Maria and me ..........are the only three left from June slots. Anyone else thereeee??

Edited by mss78

Its just so annoying as we wanted to front load all of our documents but were told not to do it again and again by our agent. Seems the direct grant is a much quicker route.

Ironically we were told not to front load as the date is from the first one done, which is now ticking against us anyway, so would have not lost any time and probably would have given us more time to make our first entry. Sorry, but can't help feel a little let down by our agents who we paid thousands of pounds to and not got a great service :(...ok frustrations vented :)

Its just so annoying as we wanted to front load all of our documents but were told not to do it again and again by our agent. Seems the direct grant is a much quicker route.

Ironically we were told not to front load as the date is from the first one done, which is now ticking against us anyway, so would have not lost any time and probably would have given us more time to make our first entry. Sorry, but can't help feel a little let down by our agents who we paid thousands of pounds to and not got a great service :(...ok frustrations vented :)

I am on the same boat, my agent also asked me the same. In fact, my agency showed a very reactive attitude not a proactive attitude at all. But I did not listen to them, as I have the credentials also as they do so I have pre-loaded all the docs and done my medical also yesterday. Now only my pcc from India is left which I will do in the first week of November. These agents are worthless and useless, of no help. Wasted my money too. Now I am almost driving it myself they are just there for a namesake.

We are with Team 23 - GSM Adelaide.............. I had given my state PCC on 26 Sep........... everything else was already given ............my agent even sent them a reminder mail - but no response yet ......... this is testing my patience.

Hi mss78

Have been watching this thread silently. I am also with Team 23-GSM Adelaide. Visa lodged on 19 Jun 2014. CO : 2 Sep 2014. Asked for form 80 and 1221. Submitted both forms on 4 Sep 2014. Since then no contact at all.

Hi mss78

Have been watching this thread silently. I am also with Team 23-GSM Adelaide. Visa lodged on 19 Jun 2014. CO : 2 Sep 2014. Asked for form 80 and 1221. Submitted both forms on 4 Sep 2014. Since then no contact at all.

Same here ......... first we got PCC and Meds ready but as there were some space issues so we couldn't upload it. The day we got the CO, we were asked for FBI Clearance Certificate and Meds only - we uploaded that in 2-3 days. Again got a requirement after 4-5 days asking for USA State PCC which we uploaded on 26 Sep ......... after that our agent has even sent out a reminder but no reply.

I had uploaded form 80 for both me and my spouse, didn't hear about 1221. I think they ask form 80 for primary applicant and 1221 for secondary (READ SOMEWHERE).

My agent says they haven't received any updates / grants for their other clients as well in last 7-8 days from various GSM teams...... and even they are eagerly waiting for these updates............ I bet GSM team and Case officer will take the decision on our cases as soon as possible ......... all these guys are very professional and ensure that they follow processes properly as its related to Visas..............

The only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed, wait and hope for the best.

Thats strange ..... Our agents were proactively asking us to get the PCC and Meds done and front load all documents. I completed PCC well before CO was assigned but completed Meds a day after CO Allocation ......... But my agent missed out on telling us about State PCC so there was a delay of 2 weeks after the requirement was given by CO. As my National PCC are of July 2014 ...... I am loosing precious time due to this delay ........ My window for first entry is getting shorter day by day........... do go with an agent or without agent may be debatable ........ I think when we are getting into unknown territory .... its better to go with agents as they have the required knowledge ...... one incorrect form / document may delay the entire process...........

I am on the same boat, my agent also asked me the same. In fact, my agency showed a very reactive attitude not a proactive attitude at all. But I did not listen to them, as I have the credentials also as they do so I have pre-loaded all the docs and done my medical also yesterday. Now only my pcc from India is left which I will do in the first week of November. These agents are worthless and useless, of no help. Wasted my money too. Now I am almost driving it myself they are just there for a namesake.

Our agent has clearly denied our request to share the credentials. In fact our agreement also mentioned that if we directly contact DIBP, the agreement will be void and they will not be responsible for any issues.

As you have the login details, you can at least keep a tab on whats happening on your case. We are not that lucky - so we get frustrated as agents dont proactively call DIBP (stating that it may delay the process) and we are not allowed to directly check with DIBP.......... the only thing we can do is call up our agent daily and wait, wait, wait and wait .......

Same here ......... first we got PCC and Meds ready but as there were some space issues so we couldn't upload it. The day we got the CO, we were asked for FBI Clearance Certificate and Meds only - we uploaded that in 2-3 days. Again got a requirement after 4-5 days asking for USA State PCC which we uploaded on 26 Sep ......... after that our agent has even sent out a reminder but no reply.

I had uploaded form 80 for both me and my spouse, didn't hear about 1221. I think they ask form 80 for primary applicant and 1221 for secondary (READ SOMEWHERE).

My agent says they haven't received any updates / grants for their other clients as well in last 7-8 days from various GSM teams...... and even they are eagerly waiting for these updates............ I bet GSM team and Case officer will take the decision on our cases as soon as possible ......... all these guys are very professional and ensure that they follow processes properly as its related to Visas..............

The only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed, wait and hope for the best.

Yes, probably they have to do with a lot of applications. In my case I had frontloaded all the dcos except form 80. They asked form 80 and 1221 only for primary applicant (thats me). However, I submitted both the forms for primary applicant as well as for secondary applicant (my wife), as I read somewhere that these forms are basically required for applicants aged 16 or older. On 17 Sep i sent an email to the team. I got a reply on 2 Oct from a Visa Officer but not the team or case officer and he stated "The documents have been received and the correct team notified for processing, I don’t expect their processing to be complete for at least another 4 weeks". Huh...since then I am counting the days. 10 days have passed so far. Crossing finger.

Yes, probably they have to do with a lot of applications. In my case I had frontloaded all the dcos except form 80. They asked form 80 and 1221 only for primary applicant (thats me). However, I submitted both the forms for primary applicant as well as for secondary applicant (my wife), as I read somewhere that these forms are basically required for applicants aged 16 or older. On 17 Sep i sent an email to the team. I got a reply on 2 Oct from a Visa Officer but not the team or case officer and he stated "The documents have been received and the correct team notified for processing, I don’t expect their processing to be complete for at least another 4 weeks". Huh...since then I am counting the days. 10 days have passed so far. Crossing finger.

I wish all June applicants get their visas in this month itself. I can also realize, how hard it is to wait for the Golden mail for so long :-(

Hello everyone!

I have received the grant mail today! It's done!!! :)

Thanks and good luck to you all!

ACS: 11th April 2014 | IELTS: 30th May 2014; L:8,R:7,S:7,W:7,O:7.5 | EOI filed: 4th June 2014 | Invite: 23rd June 2014 | Applied: 30th June | Medical: 11th August 2014 | PCC: 5th September 2014 | Grant: 13th Oct 2014

Hello everyone!

ACS: 11th April 2014 | IELTS: 30th May 2014; L:8,R:7,S:7,W:7,O:7.5 | EOI filed: 4th June 2014 | Invite: 23rd June 2014 | Applied: 30th June | Medical: 11th August 2014 | PCC: 5th September 2014 | Grant: 13th Oct 2014

Wow great to know that, very very happy for you buddy.

Hi Everyone,

This thread has been very useful, it is really great to find all the detailed info here. Thanks for sharing. Had some questions, I hope this is the right place to ask.

Q1 : After the allocation of CO, what does usually happen ?

Q2 : Does the CO, verifies all the claims made in visa applications ?

Q3 : Does the CO, verifies working experience with the current employer or all the employers listed ?

Q4 : Should I front load Medical and PCC, or should I wait for the CO to ask ?

I hope some of you can help me in this regard.

Thanks all for the great posts.

Please find my replies below.

Hi Everyone,

This thread has been very useful, it is really great to find all the detailed info here. Thanks for sharing. Had some questions, I hope this is the right place to ask.

The CO crosschecks all the submitted claims.

Ideally s/he should.

Q3 : Does the CO, verifies working experience with the current employer or all the employers listed ?

Don't think so as prior to the visa application lodged your work-ex is already verified by one of the governing bodies(depending upon the occupation).

Better. It will save time.

Hi Everyone,

CO does not contact you explicitly unless he/she needs any clarification or document to prove your claim or to make a decision.

If you are claiming points for your experience then yes the CO can verify that but if you have provided adequate evidence for your claim then sometimes he/she might not feel the urge to cross check everything.

It depends on the CO and most importantly the evidence that you have provided to show your work experience.

It is better to front load, then it will save time for you and you may get the grant quicker.

Please find the answers according to my knowledge.

Hello everyone!

Congrats Zak......... was it a direct grant or you did get a CO. Also did you front loaded the documents or you did that after CO allocation?

Me another June waiter and silent watcher., I am with Team 7-GSM Adelaide. Visa lodged on 26 Jun 2014 with all docs except form 80. CO : 25 Sep 2014. Asked for form 80 and 1221 for both me and partner. Submitted both forms on 26 Sep 2014. Since then no contact at all.

Me another June waiter and silent watcher., I am with Team 7-GSM Adelaide. Visa lodged on 26 Jun 2014 with all docs except form 80. CO : 25 Sep 2014. Asked for form 80 and 1221 for both me and partner. Submitted both forms on 26 Sep 2014. Since then no contact at all.

You can give a call and ask for the final status.