• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Zak......... was it a direct grant or you did get a CO. Also did you front loaded the documents or you did that after CO allocation?

I uploaded everything beforehand. Still the CO contacted me once though asking for the PCC as perhaps the uploaded document got corrupted(assuming).

I call my agent daily the moment their office starts ......... As usual I called up - waiting for them to say "No updates" ............ but this time i heard the golden words "Your Grant Letter has come".......... and after 2 hours I had the grant letter in mailbox. Super-excited ........ and little bit nervous ......... job hunt .......... settling in Australia and so on ............ but I think for now I should enjoy this moment.........

CO allocation mail said GSM Brisbane and asked for PCC and Meds, then the State PCC was asked by GSM Adelaide, and final grant letter came from GSM Brisbane ...... looks like multiple COs worked on it ........ may be a kind of 2nd review ......... that may be taking time (whether front loading or not)

I am sure .......... those who are from June batch will get the letters in 2-3 days...... telle, gngaz, bis....... hang on ............. almost there ....... best of luck ......... let all our friends know once the grant letters come in ........ we all are praying ....

Edited by mss78

I call my agent daily the moment their office starts ......... As usual I called up - waiting for them to say "No updates" ............ but this time i heard the golden words "Your Grant Letter has come".......... and after 2 hours I had the grant letter in mailbox. Super-excited ........ and little bit nervous ......... job hunt .......... settling in Australia and so on ............ but I think for now I should enjoy this moment.........

CO allocation mail said GSM Brisbane and asked for PCC and Meds, then the State PCC was asked by GSM Adelaide, and final grant letter came from GSM Brisbane ...... looks like multiple COs worked on it ........ may be a kind of 2nd review ......... that may be taking time (whether front loading or not)

I am sure .......... those who are from June batch will get the letters in 2-3 days...... telle, gngaz, bis....... hang on ............. almost there ....... best of luck ......... let all our friends know once the grant letters come in ........ we all are praying ....

I am also very excited and happy to know this as if I got my visa. Best of luck for your job search.

Congrats........happieeee.....happieeeee. Good luck for future endeavors. Hmm.....I m excited too. Hopefully this week or next week :smile:

I have done my medical in the last week and today it is showing this message

"Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department"

What does this mean that my medical has been uploaded or not ? My Health, Evidence of ia still showing Recommended

Once the medicals are uploaded its show this message, this doesnt mean that CO or someone has verified your health. Actual verification starts with CO allocation up to my knowledge.

Thanks for the reply, but if the medical is uploaded then why it is still showing recommended? any idea?

In my case, the status 'recommended' changed to 'received' on the day CO contacted me. So don't worry about the status.

Hi all, i recently found this forum, its been fantastic- thank you. I lodged my visa with my partner (we are currently on a 457 here in Oz). Lived here for 4 years, lodged our visa 189 on June 16th. Everything sent through, medicals done.

Then we were asked to provide more evidence of our relationship (in which we have been in for 8+ years) sent that off, then another email asking if we could send it directly to them instead of uploading it to IMMI website like we did, and that was Monday 13/10/14.

I am exhausted from refreshing my emails all day, do not think I have ever been so anxious in all my life. PLEASE GRANT IT!

We too received our grant today! Agent called this morning to tell us :) Finally the wait is over!

Strange thing was though I emailed the agent yesterday for an update and nothing, he said he had just emailed the case officer and voila! It was there this morning!

For all of those still waiting, I am sure the wait will be over soon :) Keep holding in there.

We too received our grant today! Agent called this morning to tell us :) Finally the wait is over!

Strange thing was though I emailed the agent yesterday for an update and nothing, he said he had just emailed the case officer and voila! It was there this morning!

For all of those still waiting, I am sure the wait will be over soon :) Keep holding in there.

Congrats Telle ......... Feeling happy again ... feeling like I got it again ......... See i told you - its 2-3 days .......... others hold on ...... this or next week ........ some time we all should meet in Australia ...... reunion :)

Congrats Maria..........

Anyone please advice me on this.

Currently I got a Case officer allocated (Submitted requested additional forms on Sep 26th) application is under processing, and I recently Ended my JOB employment at offshore.

My question is..

Do i have to get the latest job reference letter from last employer and upload to IMMI account? form 1022 doesn't required i guess since i dont a have plan to get new job for updating job change circumstances. will the processing gets affected(delayed) if i upload the updated reference letter now?

FYI :the reference letter already in IMMI system is taken on FEB 2014 (for ACS).

Edited by gngaz

Congratulations. Still waiting......Hope this week will end the waiting.