• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! This is to let you all know that I have finally been granted my 189 visa today. I thank you all who have helped me in one way or the other with my visa application :notworthy:. My best wishes to all of you for your grants. Thank you :wink:.

Dont forget to update your info on the tracker :) soo pleased for you. Good to know visa grants are happening daily and with most people waiting about 10 weeks

All the best in your new life in Ause xx

Yes updating the tracker was the first thing I did after I got the grant haha. Thank you again for your kind words. Wish you luck for your application.

Hello, Ive been a silent follower of this thread because I share almost the exact timelines as Shelly, so it was a great reference for my husband and me! However my husband English level is so low that we choose to pay the extra money for his lack of evidence in English language! Then yesterday we received a letter with a bill and an invoice to pay this second charge! And apart from credit and debit card to sent the payment, there was an extra option through paybillpost with paypal option, but I dont know if its secure? could you give some advise? I sent my Co a mail, but its friday and they wont be answering at least until monday. And Im dying to pay and get my visa granted as soon as possible! Please help!!!

Hi Govane!

I'mafraid i can't help you with the Paybillpost answer as I have not paid the extra money, but if it is done via paypal it is definitely safe. I use paypal all the time and I never had a problem with it!

hope you can get your visa soon!

And now let's all enjoy the weekend :laugh:

Hello everyone! This is to let you all know that I have finally been granted my 189 visa today. I thank you all who have helped me in one way or the other with my visa application :notworthy:. My best wishes to all of you for your grants. Thank you :wink:.

Huge congratulations hansu88!!!!

Good luck in Oz!!!

Archived