Get together in Bristol Postponed - Saturday 16th August

Guest John from Moneycorp

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plate would just about fit between those outstretched arms! And the Mugs are like fireman's pales......with chips and stains......and we use forks from the shed! Snags like baseball bats, chips like garden jenga....burping like giants....oh enough!

The plate would just about fit between those outstretched arms! And the Mugs are like fireman's pales......with chips and stains......and we use forks from the shed! Snags like baseball bats, chips like garden jenga....burping like giants....oh enough!

I'm just finding this whole breakfast idea completely resistable. I mean IRresistable :wink:

I'm just finding this whole breakfast idea completely resistable. I mean IRresistable :wink:

Wait there's more ! We could have pudding too! We have instant whip you know (did someone mention this and chains?! Don't forget the electric cattle prods now! )Gallons of the stuff, served in huge feed bins where you climb in wearing your green snorkshoes open mouthed drowning in the stuff! Still coming ?

Wait there's more ! We could have pudding too! We have instant whip you know (did someone mention this and chains?! Don't forget the electric cattle prods now! )Gallons of the stuff, served in huge feed bins where you climb in wearing your green snorkshoes open mouthed drowning in the stuff! Still coming ?

I'm speechless tbh @Bora. I'm just not sure how I can possibly resist this....oh btw the shoes are blue :wink:

I'm speechless tbh @Bora. I'm just not sure how I can possibly resist this....oh btw the shoes are blue :wink:

Blue? I'll give you turqoise at best! Did I tell you what's for Lunch ? !

Guest John from Moneycorp
@John from Moneycorp, will you be talking business at this meet up or do we need to make a separate appointment? We are interested in using your services but my darling DH (typical accountant :laugh:) has a few questions... I need to manage his expectations so he doesn't ruin the party :laugh:

Of course, more than happy to have a chat on the day.

Thanks

John

I can't wait to hear it! Or should I say read it :laugh: Please, don't leave me in suspense, I beg of you........

Hmmmm, think I'll keep you guessing what's for lunch......no point in continuing to whip you up into a frenzy......you may have bolted by then....:)

That's good to see, those shoes will set my ankles off a treat, not only that it'll be good when everyone spills their drinks!!

@MovingtoTasmania, are you giving my shoes away, I hope you have more than one pair :mad: @Jack91 don't get your hopes up it seems MtT is leading us all along with the promise of shoes :frown:

Edited by M1cha3la

Aww. Can't believe I'll have to miss it but visiting son in Manchester then. :cry:

I'll need to wait till MtT gets to Perth and has another clear out ( or maybe save the nicest shoes to bring over to Perth for me:wink:), pretty please?

Even better @weaver because if I can't make it, I live in Manchester too :biglaugh: Paaaaaaaaaarty time :ssign19:

I'm so sorry that I have to do this, especially as I was the one that helped arrange it all, but I'm not going to be able to make it.

I'm moving out next week and all my savings are having to go towards the first months rent and things that i need to buy. So no money now for this :(

I do really want to come, but obviously I need to prioritise! I am sure you will all still have a brilliant time and it'll be a good turn out! If there's another one in a few months i'm sure I can make that one instead.

I'm so sorry that I have to do this, especially as I was the one that helped arrange it all, but I'm not going to be able to make it.

I'm moving out next week and all my savings are having to go towards the first months rent and things that i need to buy. So no money now for this :(

I do really want to come, but obviously I need to prioritise! I am sure you will all still have a brilliant time and it'll be a good turn out! If there's another one in a few months i'm sure I can make that one instead.

Thats a shame hun, you will be missed. You are right to prioritise :wubclub: And a new place, how exciting :cute:

TBH its looking less and less likely that we are going to be able to make it. We really need to get the house decorated through, have the trip to Oxford for DH's degree ceremony, a couple of weddings and Oz coming up. Just physically running out of time to fit everything in.

Hopefully there will be another one soon that we can all make :cute: