Get together in Bristol Postponed - Saturday 16th August

Guest John from Moneycorp

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will definitely meet up before I go. You won't have left there by then! I am coming for a holiday. Might have to camp on the beach but hey ho, it's all good......

You might wake up near a seal lol or some drunk staff! There's two campsites, ones a posher one I think.. Don't even ask me what a posh campsite is lol. I'll definitely be knocking on your door for some gulab before you leave lol

Guest Bora

Please add me to the list, would love to come and will defo make an appearance. Look forward to seeing John again, and putting faces to the 'names'. I might even get a taxi home!

Guest Bora
Yeeehaaa @BritChickx our accommodation problems are solved. @Bora lives close enough for a taxi so we will just crash there for the night. @Bora do you do breakfast? Is it continental or full English?? :wink:

@3FatCats you think you not affording it is my problem? Get another job!!! :tongue:

I get this very funny feeling it will be a Full Monty Beltbuster once we all wake up the following afternoon! Last one out please don't wake me.....!