Get together in Bristol Postponed - Saturday 16th August

Guest John from Moneycorp

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at the train prices, Im getting the train bugger driving, hour and a half to Bristol Temple meads, then I just have to find me way there and get a hotel, Yeeeew cant wait, im really looking forward to it.

I'm going to look at trains too @Mattw, and am wavering between splashing out on a hotel room or just forcing someone to let me bunk down with them for the night :biglaugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
I'm going to look at trains too @@Mattw I think someone was impressed with the size of your xxx and is dropping a hint about sharing a room :wink: It could be exciting if Mr T comes to.

Guest The Pom Queen

Ok I'm going to start a list off if you are coming please copy the list and add your name to the bottom and keep it going. Let's try and make this bigger than the Perth event and no excuses about how far Bristol is from where you live, if I could manage 3300 miles to get to the Perth one and some are coming from Australia to meet up then you really have no excuse. For those moving over here you need to get use to the long distances.

It may also help to put where you are coming from and how you are getting there as others may like to travel with you. The ones I can remember off the top of my head are

Britchickx

Pablo

MovingtoTasmania

MattW

Michaela

Tappers

Loisella

Ok I'm going to start a list off if you are coming please copy the list and add your name to the bottom and keep it going. Let's try and make this bigger than the Perth event and no excuses about how far Bristol is from where you live, if I could manage 3300 miles to get to the Perth one and some are coming from Australia to meet up then you really have no excuse. For those moving over here you need to get use to the long distances.

It may also help to put where you are coming from and how you are getting there as others may like to travel with you. The ones I can remember off the top of my head are

Britchickx

Pablo

MovingtoTasmania

MattW

Michaela

Tappers

Loisella

I am coming from the North-West, so if you see a big blue whale thumbing a lift on the side of the motorway, you know who it is! I implore you to stop, as I'm not sure I can walk hundreds of miles in those flipper shoes :twitcy:

I would if I could but I can’t, as I have long standing arrangements for 16th August that tbh I don’t really want to get out of and unfortunately can’t be changed. But I will be thinking of you all having a great time! And while there’s still time for a few more to add themselves to the list, I’m sure those that have confirmed will have a ball anyway. Tx

Britchickx

Pablo

MovingtoTasmania

MattW

Michaela

Tappers

Loisella

I wont be going the moneycorp do tho Kate,wouldn't be right,i wont be using their services for anything,so i'll see everyone when that ends

I wont be going the moneycorp do tho Kate,wouldn't be right,i wont be using their services for anything,so i'll see everyone when that ends

Ah dude you must come! I'll be heading off at 5 (if not a bit before) most likely, to get the choo choo back home. :-(

Ah dude you must come! I'll be heading off at 5 (if not a bit before) most likely, to get the choo choo back home. :-(

Ahhh thought every one was staying! if i go i'll be booking a dbl room,i'll take a couch if anyone wants the bed,im not arsed Taps,you and whoever else can doss down if you want,MtT or whoever,but if you have to leave at 5,yes i'll come earlier

Im staying the night for sure, wanna go out and have a few beers.

We'll have a cpl in here eh mate,i'll have to stand outside,i'm a pariah smoker lol,last time i was there was 06,nice Bristol tho,there's a few bars on the river too,dont know if the old lightship is still open for a beer on the river,that was sound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llandoger_Trow

Really?! That's mental! The whole point was to bring everyone together, whether we'd use Moneycorp or not. It's quite obvious that I won't be needing their services any time soon lol.

I'll be around before 2pm though and after 5 for those who are coming later or leaving early.

Really?! That's mental! The whole point was to bring everyone together, whether we'd use Moneycorp or not. It's quite obvious that I won't be needing their services any time soon lol.

I'll be around before 2pm though and after 5 for those who are coming later or leaving early.

It doesn't matter,i can just get my own ale,it wouldn't sit right with me,taking drinks when i wont be using them,you will be using them eventually tho

Anyway! no matter,we will all be together regardless,just dont be making a show of us......

It doesn't matter,i can just get my own ale,it wouldn't sit right with me,taking drinks when i wont be using them,you will be using them eventually tho

Anyway! no matter,we will all be together regardless,just dont be making a show of us......

stop your whinging, honestly you're worse than a woman! :P

I will be buying my own drinks too.

Me? make a show? maybe of myself, not of you guys lol.

stop your whinging, honestly you're worse than a woman! :P

I will be buying my own drinks too.

Me? make a show? maybe of myself, not of you guys lol.

Awwww stfu you:mad::laugh:,see,you're picking fights with me already,nothing changes:no:

#Extends two fingers out,run into them with your eyeballs please!#:tongue: