Happy Christmas/Holidays to All our Members

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our members past and present a wonderful Christmas and to those who don't celebrate Christmas have a wonderful holiday.

Remember that Christmas isn't just about getting drunk, stuffing our faces or getting pressies, but a time of peace and goodwill to others. Please also spare a thought for those who have lost loved ones this year. Try and make sure elderly neighbours and friends have someone to talk to.

Can I also just say a huge thank you to all our mods this year, who have worked hard behind the scenes without any kind of thanks or praise. I know personally without your support this year myself and Rob would have fallen apart, thank you all of you, now get offline and go and enjoy Christmas with your families and friends. :notworthy:

Merry Christmas - 'twas the night before Christmas - chef's in the kitchen doing some prep, mums on the vino getting in the spirit , Shrek is on telly and the weather is atrocious! It's good to be home for Christmas!!! - (hic - that could be the vino starting it's magic).

Wishing you well wherever you are....

weather report for the UK - ☔️ ☔️☔️☔️ ❄️

Archived