Visa 175 - G5

parissa

Not necessarily. My application has said 'Application being processed further' since sep 2009. I applied July 2009, online

I said looked at by a CO. There could be lots of things happening from either the COs side or the applicant's.

Always good to make sure your contact details are up to date with your agent and DIBP.

Edited by FlashP5sub175

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again... i'm sorry if I'm asking so many questions.. just so excited about this allocation after waiting for 4 years .. >< ..

Which email address should I expect from CO ? I mean is it .. @immi.gov.au ?

Haha i know the feeling Emmy. The email comes from the case officer so it would be end as @immi.gov.au with some details about the team at the front. Are you paper based or online? Anyways just hang in there. And set all the email filters you have to so that you dont miss a beat in your inbox:)

Btw Kimmo88 has not be around for awhile. Hope he/she is ok. Its been awhile since the list of 175ers with case officers and grants was updated. Wanted to update the list Kimmo kindly started and maintained but dont want to get ahead of myself..

Haha i know the feeling Emmy. The email comes from the case officer so it would be end as @immi.gov.au with some details about the team at the front. Are you paper based or online? Anyways just hang in there. And set all the email filters you have to so that you dont miss a beat in your inbox:)

Hi jvkster,

Thanks for the answer and understand my feeling, hahahaha...

I'm a paper based applicant. So I cannot check the progress online as suggested in above comments, I guess, because I don't have TRN number and neither Immiaccount.

Hopefully, I will be contacted by the CO very soon.. >< ...

Have a good one.. :D

Hi guys my visa was granted this afternoon. :jiggy:Finally, after 4 years and 10 months of waiting. Thank you so much to every single one of you on this forum who has in one way or another provided encouragement and support. Please never lose hope, I remember the times I felt so down when I did not see any movement on 175, but they started and finished. The department seems to have the intent to give us what they rightfully should and I wish everyone the best of luck with a speedy grant!! I pray all of you get to Australia asap! God bless!

Hi guys my visa was granted this afternoon. :jiggy:Finally, after 4 years and 10 months of waiting. Thank you so much to every single one of you on this forum who has in one way or another provided encouragement and support. Please never lose hope, I remember the times I felt so down when I did not see any movement on 175, but they started and finished. The department seems to have the intent to give us what they rightfully should and I wish everyone the best of luck with a speedy grant!! I pray all of you get to Australia asap! God bless!

Yeah yeah ..I'm happy for you .....All the bests to youuu :D...

WOW!!! That was really quick, 5 days after PCC and meds uploaded. Pleased for you!

Congraduation :)

Listing of 'Visa 175 Group 5' forumers & their application date:

parissa - Feb 2008 (CO Oct 2012)

Kransky - Mar 2008 (Grant Nov 2012)

Singhb - Apr 2008 (CO assigned)

rajmhrj - Apr 2008 (Grant April 2013)

rani - June 2008 (Grant Jan 2013)

Patient175er - July 2008 (CO Oct 2013)

The Constant Traveller - July 2008 (Grant Nov 2013)

mhm - July 2008 (CO Oct 2013)

owensfamily - Aug 2008 (Grant Oct 2012)

kimmo88 - Aug 2008 (CO Oct 2013|Grant Jan 2014)

sergYou - Aug 2008 (CO assigned)

mado - Aug 2008 (CO assigned) HR

Thilagamdiraviam - Sep 2008 (Grant May 2013)

JYJA - Oct 2008 *paper (CO Feb 2014) LR

Pincher - Oct 2008 *paper (CO Mar 2014)

southafrican - Nov 2008 (CO Dec 2013|Grant Jan 2014)

Yori Dori - Nov 2008 (CO assigned|Grant Apr 2014) LR

halcyon66 - Nov 2008 (CO assigned|Grant Jan 2014)

catherine - Dec 2008

kutzu - Dec 2008 (CO Dec 2013|Grant Jan 2014)

Racoon - Dec 2008 (Grant Dec 2013)

Tjd - Dec 2008 (CO assigned)

mar1380 - Jan 2009 (CO Jan 2014)

myrosact - Feb 2009 (CO Jan 2014|Grant Feb 2014)

aj78 - Feb 2009 (CO Jan 2014)

retrodrive - Feb 2009 (CO Jan 2014)

A4Ron - Mar 2009 (CO Jan 2014|Grant Jul 2014)

SunnyBunny - Mar 2009 (CO Feb 2014|Grant Mar 2014)

biker175 - Mar 2009 (Grant Dec 2013)

Scott2013 - Mar 2009 (CO Feb 2014|Grant Mar 2014)

rachiru - Apr 2009

phearn007 - Apr 2009

Rhodes 144 - Apr 2009 (CO Feb 2014) LR

jvkster - May 2009 *paper (CO Mar 2014|Grant Apr 2014) LR

fahdmugal - May 2009 *paper (CO Mar 2014) HR

ARCHA - May 2009 (CO Feb 2014|Grant Mar 2014)

kwok - June 2009 (CO Feb 2014|Grant Apr 2014)

Fatema Merchant - June 2009 *paper (CO Mar 2014| Grant Jul 2014) LR

hoggie - June 2009 *paper (CO Mar 2014) LR

Grahamsyuk – Jul 2009 (No CO assigned|Grant May 2014) LR

marconi - Jul 2009 (CO Feb 2014|Grant Apr 2014)

dream208 - Jul 2009

matteo - Jul 2009

Flying2Aus - Jul 2009 *paper (CO Feb 2014|Grant May 2014)

175Sep2009 - Sep 2009 (CO Apr 2014|Grant Jun 2014)

FlashP5sub175 - Sep 2009 (CO Mar 2014|Grant Mar 2014)

EmmyTan - Dec 2009 (CO May 2014|Grant Jun 2014)

Kish – Dec 2009 *paper (CO Mar 2014)

King11 - Jan 2010 (CO Apr 2014|Grant May 2014) HR

MGMICI - Jan 2010 *paper (CO May 2014|Grant May 2014) HR

Freimann - Feb 2010 (CO Mar 2014|Grant Apr 2014) LR

zahoorahmed - Feb 2010 (CO mar 2014)

termis - Feb 2010 (CO Feb 2014)

PTL - Mar 2010 (Grant Jun 2014)

AndreiG5 - Mar 2010 (CO Mar 2014|Grant Apr 2014) HR

lala87 - Apr 2010

nrb - Apr 2010

Legend:

CO- case officer

LR- low risk country

HR- high risk country

Let me know if you are in this group and your application date/ type, CO date, grant date if applicable, low/High risk. I'll add you in. This way, we can keep track of each others status. Jvkster on behalf of kimmo88

Edited by jvkster

damn it, still no email from CO, no changes within the immi account, absolute silence... the 2 week which they mention on the site is almost over. wtf now??? some 175s who applied later than us already got CO and/or visa! annoying

Did you check the other site for your status? Did you try to call DIBP?

damn it, still no email from CO, no changes within the immi account, absolute silence... the 2 week which they mention on the site is almost over. wtf now??? some 175s who applied later than us already got CO and/or visa! annoying

I agree the system is farcical for those of us that have no received any information from a case officer. The 2 week deadline by which a case officer is supposed to contact me passed 4 weeks ago. It seems to me that they are cherry picking (for whatever reason). While I dont begrudge those that have received Case officers and grants that applied after me (in some cases over 6 or 8 months after). Its hardly fair at all.

What is this two week deadline everyone is talking about?

What is this two week deadline everyone is talking about?

from the site:

What happens when your application has been allocated?

When your application is allocated to a case officer, you will be notified within two weeks and provided with an email address for all future correspondence. Your case officer can assist with further detail on how to obtain specific clearances, and confirm the validity of any previously obtained clearances.

It's been more than two weeks and there are still lots of us out there who still hasn't been contacted by a case officer so i am assuming that they might have ment 14 business days by two weeks… but on the other hand i really doubt that they will make such a mistake...

Patience for sale!! Who needs some!! Come get your fresh patience :))

I received an email on 16th December asking for medicals and police clearance. In that email I have the name and position number of a GSM case officer, the email address to use is adelaide team 4. I am making the assumption that I now have a case officer and that this is him.

good news - well, bits only, but it is something at least. we called the ESC (Europe Service Center) today and they were able to confirm that there IS a case officer assigned to our application. but they couldn't tell us why he/she hasn't contacted us yet, but probably our documents are in the checking process.

so... fingers crossed...

Hello everyone,

I have got the GRANT today!

After a so long wait, I can't even realize it's happening now.

Here is my timeline :

Visa Type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 15 Feb 2010

GSM Case Officer - Team 32 Brisbane: 25 March 2014

PCC and Meds finalised: 31 March 2014

Grant notification: 16 April 2014

Low Risk Country

I wish a speedy grant to all of you still waiting. We all deserve it !