Visa 175 - G5

parissa

Just have to temporarily leave Australia and come back to validate my visa and we are all done!

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted! We can now reenter Australia

:biggrin:

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

Congratzzz my friend. How long did it take after pre-grant and actual grant? Did the CO tell you how long might take??? did you e-mail the ticket itiniary to the CO?

We just had to say when we could leave Australia so they could grant the visa. It was granted the first business day we were away.

Hi fellow forumers,

I have a great news to share.

I have just been allocated a case officer after waiting more than 4 years.

Just asked for medicals and police certificates so far.

Visa Type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 15 Feb 2010

GSM Case Officer - Team 32 Brisbane

Low Risk Country

Processing of subclass 175 is moving fast !

I received an email on 16th December asking for police clearance and medicals. I submitted my police clearance by the end of February an dthe CO came back to me and said that these were past the due date! Haha! I wait 5 years for a CO then they want the documents quick sharp! unbelievable.

Anyway, did medicals yesterday. So they should have all everything within the week. We will see how long they take now.....

I received an email on 16th December asking for police clearance and medicals. I submitted my police clearance by the end of February an dthe CO came back to me and said that these were past the due date! Haha! I wait 5 years for a CO then they want the documents quick sharp! unbelievable.

Anyway, did medicals yesterday. So they should have all everything within the week. We will see how long they take now.....

i think you generally have 28 days to reply.

i think you generally have 28 days to reply.

28 days! It takes 6 weeks to get police clearance, and for meds I had to wait 3 weeks before I could get an appointment then they say it takes up to a week for DIAC to get the info.

28 days! It takes 6 weeks to get police clearance, and for meds I had to wait 3 weeks before I could get an appointment then they say it takes up to a week for DIAC to get the info.

That's why we did our Meds an PC right after we got our letter last October saying we would be allocated a CO in the next 12 months.

So does it mean we should have received a letter from our case officer? I am just wondering how soon they usually contact the applicants. We applied in Sep 2009, according to the chart above all applications are allocated now...

Were you an offline or online application?

Try logging into

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx

Or

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

to see your status or if anything has been sent to you.

there is no sign of CO activity on the ImmiAccount. On the second site the only thing which is new since the application is an entry stating 'Application being processed further' , then in Sep 2013 another one saying Further Medical Required. However, as I heard the medicals are only valid for 1 year and as we haven't received anything from the CO we don't want to make those and then leave them expire before they contact us.

yeah yeah, finally all 175 applications are allocated - updated on 28th March. However, I'm wondering how long should we be contacted or assigned CO after the website said you application has been allocated? .. Could those who has already been allocated the case officer (CO) share with us this information? ... :D

Thank youuuuuuuu..

yeah yeah, finally all 175 applications are allocated - updated on 28th March. However, I'm wondering how long should we be contacted or assigned CO after the website said you application has been allocated? .. Could those who has already been allocated the case officer (CO) share with us this information? ... :D

Thank youuuuuuuu..

Waiting to here co allocation from someone........please

Thank youuuuuuuu..

The allocation page says you should be contacted within two weeks.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

there is no sign of CO activity on the ImmiAccount. On the second site the only thing which is new since the application is an entry stating 'Application being processed further' , then in Sep 2013 another one saying Further Medical Required. However, as I heard the medicals are only valid for 1 year and as we haven't received anything from the CO we don't want to make those and then leave them expire before they contact us.

If it says its being processed further means its being looked at by a CO. Are you sure you or your agent hasn't been contacted?

If it says its being processed further means its being looked at by a CO. Are you sure you or your agent hasn't been contacted?

Not necessarily. My application has said 'Application being processed further' since sep 2009. I applied July 2009, online

Archived