Visa 175 - G5

parissa

Thanks! Yesterday I felt like celebrating but then I found out that my partner now wants to stay put for at least another two years. This is what happens when a decision has been pending for too long. People get on with their lives and motivations change. More obstacles and challenges ... oh well, at least I am used to it by now.

You chosen your nick - 'The Constant Traveller'. I guess it's time for you to move again soon :)

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You chosen your nick - 'The Constant Traveller'. I guess it's time for you to move again soon :)

Indeed. A quick jump across the pond to validate our visa will be the next step and then we will see how things pan out. :-)

Any news at your end? I had a strong feeling that my CO was only waiting for us to upload our stuff so that she could tick all the boxes and send off the grant letter. Honestly, if we had uploaded everything the day she contacted us the first time, I believe we would have had our visa the next day. Maybe they are in a hurry to get rid of us now?

Looks like 175 G5 is moving fast.. SergYou just got a CO assigned on 25 Nov 2013! and ConstantTraveller got her visa granted on 22 Nov 2013!

Parissa, Singhb, Patient175er, mhm - any new updates on your end?

Just updated the 175 G5 forumer list in my signature....take a look!

Looks like 175 G5 is moving fast.. SergYou just got a CO assigned on 25 Nov 2013! and ConstantTraveller got her visa granted on 22 Nov 2013!

Parissa, Singhb, Patient175er, mhm - any new updates on your end?

Just updated the 175 G5 forumer list in my signature....take a look!

nothing fron my side yet...

Just opened my mail and received the long awaited letter from a case officer :)

applied 18 Nov 2008

Visa 175, group 5

Allocated today: Brisbane team 33

They only requested work reference (payslips etc) for hubbies work as well as our medicals and PCC

175 G5 forumer list updated. Good to see that 175 G5 is moving quickly!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving this forum now, seeing that my partner and I have finally received our PR.

Thanks everyone, particularly Kimmo, for your great support, regular updates and kind words, it has been a great help.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that you will be getting your visas within a very short time now. Things seem to be moving quickly at the moment so let's hope you guys are next in line.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving this forum now, seeing that my partner and I have finally received our PR.

Thanks everyone, particularly Kimmo, for your great support, regular updates and kind words, it has been a great help.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that you will be getting your visas within a very short time now. Things seem to be moving quickly at the moment so let's hope you guys are next in line.

all the best to you..you are only leaving this thread, not this forum right?

Hi,all.

My visa has been granted today without CO.

I checked my online status yesterday but it didn't changed anything.

It didn't show processing further...

I already uploaded PCC and medical check.

But I didn't upload form 80.

I applied visa on 10 Dec 2008.

It was so long.

Hi,all.

My visa has been granted today without CO.

I checked my online status yesterday but it didn't changed anything.

It didn't show processing further...

I already uploaded PCC and medical check.

But I didn't upload form 80.

I applied visa on 10 Dec 2008.

It was so long.

hi racoon is it showing applicant approved ? and did u got ur grant letter yet ? mine is showing visa approved but didnt recieved my grant letter yet. i got my grant no. and details as well. have u got any idea how long they will take to issue the grant letter ?

hi racoon is it showing applicant approved ? and did u got ur grant letter yet ? mine is showing visa approved but didnt recieved my grant letter yet. i got my grant no. and details as well. have u got any idea how long they will take to issue the grant letter ?

I received grant letter.

And it shows 20/12/2013 Applicant Approved on my online status.

I checked my grant letter and I found the name of my case officer.

He is from Adelaide.

I received grant letter.

And it shows 20/12/2013 Applicant Approved on my online status.

I checked my grant letter and I found the name of my case officer.

She is from Adelaide.

Does it mention that email has been sent to you. My status is also showing same status but i have not yet received the grant letter. Do u hv any idea what can be the reason ? BTW congrats for the visa - the best christmas present .. enjoy

Archived