Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, why don't you all 175ers write to Tony Burke like some of us did in the New Category 5-where are you now thread. you guys are waiting for as long as we 176ers are and it really won't harm to draw some attention towards us offshore people, you can check the thread for post that are about a week old or check my signature and go to the second link to read the draft we have made and that should be modified according to your own particular circumstances.

Good luck!

Just a suggestion, why don't you all 175ers write to Tony Burke like some of us did in the New Category 5-where are you now thread. you guys are waiting for as long as we 176ers are and it really won't harm to draw some attention towards us offshore people, you can check the thread for post that are about a week old or check my signature and go to the second link to read the draft we have made and that should be modified according to your own particular circumstances.

Good luck!

Hi,Arshad.

I found other Tony Burke page on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Burke-MP/111837652330983

We can check his comment form this page.

Please check:biggrin:

It is already August now.

For some applicants lodged on Jul or Aug 2008, it has passed 5 years:cry:

Only visa processing centre in Brisbane are processing group 5 applications.

What are visa processing center in Adelaide doing?

Has anyone contacted with DIAC recently?

It is already August now.

For some applicants lodged on Jul or Aug 2008, it has passed 5 years:cry:

Only visa processing centre in Brisbane are processing group 5 applications.

What are visa processing center in Adelaide doing?

Has anyone contacted with DIAC recently?

Hi Racoon,

Yeah it's quite disappointing I hear you I'm in the same boat, although I applied in July 2009. What must be said though is that the Timeline table does not truly reflect where DIAC are with processing, for Priority group 5 Subclass 175's that is.

I know of someone who applied back on the 23 June 2008 and was allocated a CO and was given PR. Question now is are they any further than that? The answer to that question is anybody's guess. As we all know DIAC is not very forthcoming!!!

Here's hoping that DIAC finally clears all the G5 backlog and all of us get that all illusive VISA.

Good luck to all!!!!!!

Hi Racoon,

Yeah it's quite disappointing I hear you I'm in the same boat, although I applied in July 2009. What must be said though is that the Timeline table does not truly reflect where DIAC are with processing, for Priority group 5 Subclass 175's that is.

I know of someone who applied back on the 23 June 2008 and was allocated a CO and was given PR. Question now is are they any further than that? The answer to that question is anybody's guess. As we all know DIAC is not very forthcoming!!!

Here's hoping that DIAC finally clears all the G5 backlog and all of us get that all illusive VISA.

Good luck to all!!!!!!

Hi,marconi.

I checked Chinese forum by using dictionary.

Because there are so many applicants from China.

Some applicant lodged on 28 May 2008 allocated CO on Nov 2012.

So almost applicants lodged on Jun 2008 already got PR, I think.

I also checked other information on BEupdate.

27Oct 08 (175 Paper)/CO 08Jan 13

Application table for 886 visa shows online application faster than paper lodged application.

But it might be not true for us.

Edited by Racoon

I also checked other information on BEupdate.

27Oct 08 (175 Paper)/CO 08Jan 13

Application table for 886 visa shows online application faster than paper lodged application.

But it might be not true for us.

Oh ok at least some progress! Can you give me the link to that site?

Oh ok at least some progress! Can you give me the link to that site?

Hi,marconi.

Here is the link.

http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visaco.php

You just choice visa type-175.

And press GO button.

We already know the information about thilagam diraviam and VJDabs (It is Junie I think. Because it is exactly same date from Junie.)on this thread.

Other 175 applicants are priority4.

Edited by Racoon

885= most applications if not all by march - April 2014.

886 = most application until march 2011 by end of this financial year

487 = same as 886

175 = start by feb - march next year

176 = undecided. ( i don't know what undecided means)

496 = allocation starts early next year

475 = undecided. (i don't know what undecided means)

Should we wait for until all 885 visa backlog cleared?

Should we wait for until all 885 visa backlog cleared?

Hi Racoon,

The question is, do we have a choice? Unfortunately we can't force DIAC to process us. I for one cannot afford to re-apply under EOI as I have a small family and my wife is not working as she is staying home to look after our son.

For me right now the only option is to wait and hope for the best! So I if you cannot wait then I guess going through the process all over again seems to be the only alternative. I hope and pray that the suggested time for picking up the 175's is wrong.

Bulldog has been right on many things and I fear he is right here too. Who knows we may yet be surprised! WISHFUL THINKING ......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys... Many of my friends2008, 9 and 10 from other forum have been contacted by diac to update their cv, form 80 and within 28 days.... Any news from you guys?

Here is the sample of email...

I am writing to you concerning the General Skilled Migration (GSM) subclass 175 visa application for the primary applicant listed above, lodged on xx/xx/xx, and to request further information to assist in the smooth allocation and processing of this application.

Allocation of your application

Please note that a case officer has not been allocated at this time. However applications in Priority Group 5 are scheduled to be allocated over the next twelve months and the information below is required to progress this application. Application documentation will be only assessed after a case officer has been allocated, and therefore online checklists will not be updated until that time.

Document request

As some time has passed since the lodgement of this application, please provide the following information and/or documentation at your earliest opportunity within 28 days of this email.

Please provide:

Form 80 for each **** applicant (18 years of age or older), regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Form 1221 for each **** applicant, regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Curriculum vitae (CV) for each **** applicant, regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Any other evidence to support your visa application (please see the link below for the subclass for which you have applied

we applied Nov 2008 for Visa 175 (Category 5). I know of a few people that applied just before us and got their visa beginning of this year, just before they stopped processing for the year. None of them were required to resubmit their documents.

@ Parissa....Hi guys... Many of my friends2008, 9 and 10 from other forum have been contacted by diac to update their cv, form 80 and within 28 days.... Any news from you guys?

Could you give detail about these people, perhaps from what country and the type of jobs they are applying for? Perhaps that is a reason for the letter? Would be good to know

we applied Nov 2008 for Visa 175 (Category 5). I know of a few people that applied just before us and got their visa beginning of this year, just before they stopped processing for the year. None of them were required to resubmit their documents.

@ Parissa....Hi guys... Many of my friends2008, 9 and 10 from other forum have been contacted by diac to update their cv, form 80 and within 28 days.... Any news from you guys?

Could you give detail about these people, perhaps from what country and the type of jobs they are applying for? Perhaps that is a reason for the letter? Would be good to know

Hi mate,

they are in different major. As ive heard diac start sending to every remaining case to ease the process. Ive got case officer 10 months ago and i've been asked to send those info same as this email. Anyway jf you have a lawyer check with him again. If not, check your email, spam.... Or call diac and say many of my friend received email to update their situAtion but not me, why. Tell, i lodged in 2008 and didnt receive anything but they applied in 2009.

Good luck . Let us know the result.... Which country are u from?

Any news or hope guys??

Hi mate,

check your spam. If you havent receive anything call diac on monday to follow up. As they start to check our category make sure they pick your case too. Dont waste this chance, follow your case.... This chance is for 175 group... Good luck and let us know the result

Our application was very thorough as we are anal about detail. We supplied everything they needed and more. From the last few people that received CO that applied just before us, said the same thing (about supplying so much detail) and they did not get this letter for them to resend their detail.

We are from South Africa.

Could somebody please give us a nr that you can call to follow up on our case?

Hi guys... Many of my friends2008, 9 and 10 from other forum have been contacted by diac to update their cv, form 80 and within 28 days.... Any news from you guys?

Here is the sample of email...

I am writing to you concerning the General Skilled Migration (GSM) subclass 175 visa application for the primary applicant listed above, lodged on xx/xx/xx, and to request further information to assist in the smooth allocation and processing of this application.

Allocation of your application

Please note that a case officer has not been allocated at this time. However applications in Priority Group 5 are scheduled to be allocated over the next twelve months and the information below is required to progress this application. Application documentation will be only assessed after a case officer has been allocated, and therefore online checklists will not be updated until that time.

Document request

As some time has passed since the lodgement of this application, please provide the following information and/or documentation at your earliest opportunity within 28 days of this email.

Please provide:

Form 80 for each **** applicant (18 years of age or older), regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Form 1221 for each **** applicant, regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Curriculum vitae (CV) for each **** applicant, regardless of whether or not a copy has been previously provided.

Any other evidence to support your visa application (please see the link below for the subclass for which you have applied

I applied in July 2009 online through an agent, so I guess I will still have to wait some time. Good luck guys you're all in my prayers, I hope you all get that ALL ILLUSIVE VISA SOOONNNN.....

Hi,parissa.

I have a question.

Is the person who have been contacted by DIAC from low risk country or high risk country?

Many applicants from low risk country got PR without providing form 80, I think.

Please reply my question.

Thanks.

Edited by Racoon