Visa 175 - G5

parissa

thanks parissa.your prediction was spot on, i was assessed by team 2 and unfortunately i have not heard anything from my agent or where about. i will wait till this weekend and take the necessary steps.

thanks once again

Wow. Congratz. It is a awesome news. Lucky you. I've told you the next news would be the grant. Did u find yr agent? Who was your CO team???

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks parissa.your prediction was spot on, i was assessed by team 2 and unfortunately i have not heard anything from my agent or where about. i will wait till this weekend and take the necessary steps.

thanks once again

Congratz. I have a very strong 6th sense some times. Happy that it worked for you. Such a relief after 5 years.... Can I ask which country are you from? HR or LR?

Enjoy your new life :)

here is the latest conversation between us and the Case officer AS WE SEND OUR AFP Without her request. God knows how many more we have to wait :( :....

""Thank you for the documents.

I have not requested these documents and as a result if they expire before the processing is completed then the applicants will need to re-do them all. I will add them to the application and hope they will be able to be used. Please ask your applicants NOT to undertake the medicals.""""

here is the latest conversation between us and the Case officer AS WE SEND OUR AFP Without her request. God knows how many more we have to wait :( :....

""Thank you for the documents.

I have not requested these documents and as a result if they expire before the processing is completed then the applicants will need to re-do them all. I will add them to the application and hope they will be able to be used. Please ask your applicants NOT to undertake the medicals.""""

Hi Parissa, May I know what is AFP?

Hi Parissa,

I've updated my case in my signature. Here is more details though :) .. Hope we all will get a good news soon for this visa 175.. or at least CO allocated. :(

Application date: 12/18/2009CO Allocation: -

VISA grant: -

PIO username: EmmyTan

Counntry: Thailand

on/off shore: offshore

LR/HR: LR (I think)

VISA type: 175

Dear Friends,

I have been with this forum for quite some time and have just registered.

175 - G5 (System Manager)

Date of lodgement: Mar 2010

CO Allocated: ?

Medical: ?

PCC: ?

Visa Granted:?

Best regards,

PTL

hi kimmo,

just a small comment. You can paste the details on this threat if it is ok for you. I want to make this thread as special as possible :):))) or might be some reason for keeping the details in there :)

Our 175 visa was granted Feb 2011.

Timeline

Skill Assessment - July 2008

Lodged Visa - Jan 2009 (was then on CSL and was told we would hear within 6 months, 1 month later hubbys job was taken off CSL and was told we wouldn't hear anything until end of 2012)

Case Officer allocated - Dec 2010

Medicals - late Dec 2010

VISA GRANTED - Jan 25th 2011

Almost 2 years earlier than expected! Due to being told we were not going to find out the decision until end of 2012, we decided we wouldn't put our life on hold and and decided to have baby number 3. Baby number 3 is not on the original visa! We are therefore in the process of applying for a child visa - another $2000+ (fantastic, not!!). We hope it is granted before we finally make the move in August this year!

​Stay true to your dream! All good things come to those who wait! Good luck x