d/general-skilled-migration/

estimated-allocation-times.htm

For other visa categories are available here

http://www.immi.gov.au/a

bout/charters/client-

services-charter

/standards/2.1.htm

Hi Racoon,

Thanks for clarifying. It looks like it is not an official announcement from DIAC but from some migration agency.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

175 visa applications are stuck at mid-2008.

885 visa applications from 2011 to mid 2012 are being processed randomly.

If DIAC start to manage allocations by date of lodgement, it will be good for us.

However,onshore applicants are always first priority.:frown:

175 visa applications are stuck at mid-2008.

885 visa applications from 2011 to mid 2012 are being processed randomly.

If DIAC start to manage allocations by date of lodgement, it will be good for us.

However,onshore applicants are always first priority.:frown:

and the assulym seekers first and on top of everyone ....... :(

this is the latest conversation between the CO and our lawyer regarding our case

Lawyer: I have been requested by the client to make a progress inquiry on his behalf. As such, I would appreciate it if you could advise me as to the current progress of this application.

CO: UNCLASSIFIED

Hi

Thanks for your email. I’m afraid there is no update at the moment. The application is undergoing routine checking therefore it can take some time. I will let you know once they are completed....

Does anyone knows what does the "UNCLASSIFIED" means?

and the assulym seekers first and on top of everyone ....... :(

Hi,parissa.

If you are in security checks, why don't you ask this thread 'HR applicants where are you now??'?

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now.html

I am not sure you are from high risk country but it might be helpful for you.

Edited by Racoon

People seeking asylum are incomparable to your situation. You're comparing apples and oranges.

I didn't meant anything... Just said they are in high priority and if you listen to australian news they talking about their visa, do and dont's every day.... I didnt compare anything mate

Hi Parissa,

As of now the status on subclass 175 has gone into clue less. Wait is more than 4.5 years. As per my knowledge the last processes application in this thread is moved upto December 2008. Its been 5 months there is n movement in applications. The table which they were supposed to update was stopped long back.

As June is the year end, lets hope some good news at least in 2013-14.

Regards

It is truly a shambles. I know of no other service in the world were you are expected to pay such a large amount of money for absolutely nothing in return, just put in queue that everyone else can skip. Another slap in the face is that you cannot even get a refund. You can cancel your application, but a refund is only applicable on death. I would happily take a refund and never bother DIAC again!

I was reading the other thread. Some of G5 applicants recevied this message in their Timeline TRN as follows, have any if you received this as well??

Person 1 xxxxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxx Passport No: xxxxxxx

30/05/2008 Health requirements outstanding Message

30/05/2008 Medical examination required Message

30/05/2008 Chest X-Ray report required Message

30/05/2008 Chest X-Ray film required Message

30/05/2008 HIV blood test required Message

Organise your health examinations

I was reading the other thread. Some of G5 applicants recevied this message in their Timeline TRN as follows, have any if you received this as well??

Person 1 xxxxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxx Passport No: xxxxxxx

30/05/2008 Health requirements outstanding Message

30/05/2008 Medical examination required Message

30/05/2008 Chest X-Ray report required Message

30/05/2008 Chest X-Ray film required Message

30/05/2008 HIV blood test required Message

Organise your health examinations

Hi,parrissa.

I also found it on my application status.

I tried to click the link but it says "your request cannot be processed at this time, please try again later".

And I found this page.

http://www.newsroom.immi.gov.au/releases/emedical-improves-australian-canadian-visa-processing-in-100-countries

eMedical is an updated and improved version of the former ‘eHealth’ system.

It doesn't work properly at the moment, I think.

Edited by Racoon

So what does if mean? Is it as same as i posted in here? I have CO, but lodged paper base. I couldnt check anything online. She didnt ask for any pcc or medical yet. Have no idea what is going on....

It is same.

When I organise my health examinations, I will be able to complete my medical history infomation online.

It might be able to issue the health examinations referral letter online.

The person lodged application online can use eMedical so it shows 'Organise your health examinations' on their application status.

So what does if mean? Is it as same as i posted in here? I have CO, but lodged paper base. I couldnt check anything online. She didnt ask for any pcc or medical yet. Have no idea what is going on....

Hi Parissa,

I also have that link on mine and also get the "your request cannot be processed at this time, please try again later" message when I click on the link. I don't think it means anything, it's just a new and improved eMedical system from DIAC as Racoon says.

I contacted my agent and they say that I should not be concerned about it and that I should still wait to be contacted but a CO.

This is the link for e-medical.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/electronic-health-processing.htm

From 30 June 2013, electronic health processing for Australian immigration health examinations is available in the following locations:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bermuda, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam

Edited by Racoon

Hi everyone,

As you can see, I am new to this thread but patiently waiting for any movement in processing of subclass 175.

Yet another prediction on our fate:

visa sub 885 886 487 CAN EXPECT MOVEMENTS EARLY AUGUST..

175 BY EARLY FEB NEXT YEAR...

I don't know how much we can trust this. Last forecast from Gagan (175 should resume in June) sadly never came true.

Anyway it seems there is still a long wait for us :arghh:

Hi everyone,

As you can see, I am new to this thread but patiently waiting for any movement in processing of subclass 175.

Yet another prediction on our fate:

I don't know how much we can trust this. Last forecast from Gagan (175 should resume in June) sadly never came true.

Anyway it seems there is still a long wait for us :arghh:

Hi,Freimann

Last year, I trusted what Gagan said.(By Feb-March 2013 they gonna process 175 until mid 2009...)

I don't know why DIAC ignore us for over 6 months.

Some 885 applicant lodged on DEC 2012 already got PR.

And many 175 applicants lodged on 2008 are still waiting...

hi Junie, congrats! is your visa 175 Group 5?

Yes, when we applied we were top of the list but they were a year behind in allocation. After the first year rules changed and Hubby's trade taken off the list. After that we were continually bumped down the list. In despair we thought Visas would not be issued at all and tied to get on with our lives. I gained a perm job, Eldest started first year of GCSEs, put house on the market to sell and buy a bigger one, parent family members health started to deteriorate and we had that long awaited email!! It was mixed emotions!! We lost our family member then another became ill and it was a hard time but we knew we had to go. Now we are excited!! We are leaving in 3 weeks to start a fresh new life in Australia!! Can't wait, but to all you out there still waiting, it is worth the wait hang on in there!! Bes Wishes all from the Lloyd Family.