Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems a very long wait, even if you should come from a HR country and they are doing security checks. What was the last thing you heard from your CO?

This is answer from the co received last friday....The initial assessment was October 2012, and the process can take about 15 or so months from the initial assessment. The application is undergoing routine checking at the moment still......

I am still waiting :(((((( exhausted and tired....

Recently many of 885 applicant from China got PR just 1 day or 2day after they are allocated to CO.

It seems they don't need to do security check.

I think China is not a low risk country.

885 visa processing is so quick but we can't guess about 175 visa processing...

I'd love to know what checks they are doing that can take up to 15 months.

I can say nothing important... What kind of checks take that much long? I think they are not accountable , they dont care. They are racist. Coming from HR country doesn't mean anything....

By the way, my online status has not changed yet, so obviously there is no direct or immediate correlation between CO assignment and online status.

One thing that is puzzling me is this one: "Please provide evidence of your continuing de facto relationship. (Please refer to the attached information sheet, which details types of documentation required)."

There is no attached information sheet, at least nothing remotely to do with relationship status and how to prove it, so I am in the dark about what kind of documentation they might accept. My relationship status has not changed, everything is still the same as it was five years ago when I initially sent them various documents to prove that my partner and I had an ongoing relationship (lease, bank statements, utility bills, statutory declaration from friends and family, etc.). Any idea what they might want now? The same stuff all over again?

Hi Constant Traveller,

I was not asked to fill up form 80. However, the pcc takes some time depending on the country you apply to. The more countries you stayed for more than a year, the more pcc you need to apply.

Hi Kimmo,

The PCCs were actually the easiest, they shouldn't take long at all. I have been in contact with my CO and other than PCCs, Form 80 and medicals the department wants up-to-date evidence that my partner and I are still in a relationship and haven't broken up since we lodged our application in 2008.

Hi Constant Traveller,

I was not asked to fill up form 80. However, the pcc takes some time depending on the country you apply to. The more countries you stayed for more than a year, the more pcc you need to apply.

According to our G5 chatting group. Sep 2008, 175 applicant, allocated CO on 13th Nov! Bravo !

Thanks for sharing good news. Is the chatting group inside or outside the pomsinoz? If it is external website please introduce this topic to your chatting group so we can get more involved in eachother's process.

Thanks for sharing good news. Is the chatting group inside or outside the pomsinoz? If it is external website please introduce this topic to your chatting group so we can get more involved in eachother's process.

halcyon66 let us know the information from chatting group for Chinese.

So it is hard for you to join it.

The language is Chinese, don't worry, I will post here ASAP when we got any news.