Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thanks! we got CO allocated around the same time in Oct 2013 :)

Which team is your CO? It will be interesting to see how long they will take to process our respective applications. My partner and I got our medicals done yesterday and I will upload all my documents before Friday. I am still waiting to receive a couple of stat decs and need some stuff signed by a lawyer.

Which team is your CO? It will be interesting to see how long they will take to process our respective applications. My partner and I got our medicals done yesterday and I will upload all my documents before Friday. I am still waiting to receive a couple of stat decs and need some stuff signed by a lawyer.

Hi Constant Traveller,

Does the email from CO states which team is processing your application? I have never seen any email from CO as I applied through an agent. Would be good if you can share the email here (with your personal info removed). Basically, my agent just informed me to do this, do that i.e. medicals, pcc, etc and they will upload docs and correspond with the CO.

When you say you upload all your docs, you upload it to their system? Does it have an acknowledgement message/email after you've done uploading?

Edited by kimmo88

Hi Constant Traveller,

Does the email from CO states which team is processing your application? I have never seen any email from CO as I applied through an agent. Would be good if you can share the email here (with your personal info removed). Basically, my agent just informed me to do this, do that i.e. medicals, pcc, etc and they will upload docs and correspond with the CO.

When you say you upload all your docs, you upload it to their system? Does it have an acknowledgement message/email after you've done uploading?

kimmo, you can ask your agent ro forward the email! It is your right my friend. I have agent as well and everytime is anything happens he forwarding CO's mail as well :)

Yes sorry i firgot to mention. 5AUG 2008 :)

im still waiting for AFP call or any news from co....

Yes, the last allocation update on 4th Nov 2013 - they are processing 175 G5 application up to 14 Aug 2008.

I'm surprised you haven't been granted a visa as you are on top of the 175 G5 forumer list.

Yes, the last allocation update on 4th Nov 2013 - they are processing 175 G5 application up to 14 Aug 2008.

I'm surprised you haven't been granted a visa as you are on top of the 175 G5 forumer list.

i donno. It is so fraudtrating and it is not fair.... All my friends now are in australia some of them applying for citizenship i still after 13 nilly 14months of having CO have to wait. I am so depressed :( being from HR country increase the chance of long sc. I refresh my email every 5mins.... And hoping to get some good news.... It is funny to have that long sc as in total we live 4yrs in australia....

My last two AFP result was ok still i donno what the hell are they doing....

i donno. It is so fraudtrating and it is not fair.... All my friends now are in australia some of them applying for citizenship i still after 13 nilly 14months of having CO have to wait. I am so depressed :( being from HR country increase the chance of long sc. I refresh my email every 5mins.... And hoping to get some good news.... It is funny to have that long sc as in total we live 4yrs in australia....

My last two AFP result was ok still i donno what the hell are they doing....

Well, if you have already done all that is within your control, I guess there is nothing you could do now except to wait, hope and pray :)

Hi Constant Traveller,

Hi Kimmo,

Yes, the email states which team is processing the application. There wasn't much in the initial email. Just a "Please see the attached information". With the email came three word documents. One was titled 'Client Service Information' and was an explanation why they are collecting data from applicants and what they are doing with it. The second one was a letter, which told me that the department has begun considering my application and that they are requesting more information from me within the next 28 days. It also talked about an attached checklist (which wasn't attached) and there was another attachment that described in more detail the information that I am supposed to provide.

There is a link on this website that I have used to upload my documents: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm. The system is very basic. There is a drop-down menu where you can choose which type of document you want to upload (domestic PCC, foreign PCC, Form 80, relationship evidence, passport, etc.), a field where you can write a very short description and an upload button. Once you have uploaded your document it appears in a table alongside the description you wrote. A bummer is that you cannot update or edit it once it is online, so any mistakes you make (typos, wrong document) stay online.

By the way, our medicals were done on Monday and on Wednesday the system already showed them as finalised. That was quick!

Edited by The Constant Traveller

Hi Constant Traveller,

My agent just attached documents in the email to CO without uploading to the system :(

Which team/location is your CO from?

Based on my 175 G5 forumer list, you,patient175er and I were allocated CO around last month. Just heard from patient175er that CO responded positively and going to grant the visa soon. Hope we'll also hear some good news soon from our CO.

Hi Constant Traveller,

My agent just attached documents in the email to CO without uploading to the system :(

Which team/location is your CO from?

Based on my 175 G5 forumer list, you,patient175er and I were allocated CO around last month. Just heard from patient175er that CO responded positively and going to grant the visa soon. Hope we'll also hear some good news soon from our CO.

Sending documents to the CO via email is also fine. My CO belongs to Team 34/Brisbane. And now the good news:

We got our visa this morning! I had just sent off an email to my CO telling her that I had just uploaded half a ton of relationship evidence and asking if there was anything else I needed to do and in response I got my grant letter pretty much straight away. :-)

Sending documents to the CO via email is also fine. My CO belongs to Team 34/Brisbane. And now the good news:

We got our visa this morning! I had just sent off an email to my CO telling her that I had just uploaded half a ton of relationship evidence and asking if there was anything else I needed to do and in response I got my grant letter pretty much straight away. :-)

W

owwww. Congratz..... Good luck

Congrats!! Time for u to celebrate.....

Congrats!! Time for u to celebrate.....

Thanks! Yesterday I felt like celebrating but then I found out that my partner now wants to stay put for at least another two years. This is what happens when a decision has been pending for too long. People get on with their lives and motivations change. More obstacles and challenges ... oh well, at least I am used to it by now.