Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My visa was also approved this morning!! thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and support its been a long time in the making and hope averyone else gets their visa's soon, now on to deciding when we're going to activate our visa's and look for properties, jobs etc I still cant believe its happened, now the real work begins!!

well done you guys!!!!!

@ Kutsu...be happy you did not have to apply for your RSA pcc! We got our CO a week before you and did our medicals the next day......we are still waiting for our PCC to come back. To think we could have received our visa by now :arghh:

So glad they are all approving more visa's!

My visa was also approved this morning!! thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and support its been a long time in the making and hope averyone else gets their visa's soon, now on to deciding when we're going to activate our visa's and look for properties, jobs etc I still cant believe its happened, now the real work begins!!

Congrats kutsu!!! I know exactly how you feel..haha

congratz.....

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

I have been asked for medical and it was under process till now as my spouse have some medical conditions which need to go some treatment as suggested by meidcial centre and the doctors, possibly a spot/mass on a lung. I wanted to know that how long DIAC can wait for our medical reports to provide them or they will decide y case if i dont provide them medical results?

Date of lodgement: 5th of Feb 2012

CO Allocated: 8th Aug 2012

Medical Referred: 28th Oct 2013

hi guys,

I have been asked for medical and it was under process till now as my spouse have some medical conditions which need to go some treatment as suggested by meidcial centre and the doctors, possibly a spot/mass on a lung. I wanted to know that how long DIAC can wait for our medical reports to provide them or they will decide y case if i dont provide them medical results?

Date of lodgement: 5th of Feb 2012

CO Allocated: 8th Aug 2012

Medical Referred: 28th Oct 2013

Hi, aqeel1982.

I'm in the same situation. We got a letter about chest clinic follow up a month ago, and it says we might need to get x ray redone. We've been waiting for their contact, but they haven't contacted us yet. (They say they will contact us, do not contact them.) We talked to my agent and then they explained it to our co. the co said he will wait for the result.

So you should explain it to your co and follow their instruction.

This kind of thing seems very suspicious, my spouse haven't had any health problems before and not at the moment as well. I don't know what the hell their intention is. Making us wait too long.

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

:jiggy:

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

:jiggy:

Congrats FlashP5sub175!

List updated - click on links in signature below.

Archived