Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello dear 175 G5 friends,

Just thought I shd share since I've gathered alot of information from this page.

175 Application date: Jun 2009 Paper LR

CO Assigned: 28 Mar 2014

Medical and PCC submitted: 19 Apr 2014

Currently awaiting grant.

Granted 12 May 2014. Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting!

What I did for my submission following the instructions from CO in his email attachment:

For all documents, scan in colour as PDFs and send them as email attachments.

For emedicals, I PDF the emedical page as evidence that all the tests were completed.

FORM 80: Handwritten and scan in colour as PDF. Did not see anything in FORM 80 requiring photos.

Read the instructions carefully, I think they teach you the naming convention for attachments too.

Hi again, Hoggie..

Firstly, congrats for the visa granted :D . Secondly, regarding your suggestions on "Read the instructions carefully, I think they teach you the naming convention for attachments too", I've gone through the instructions those given by the CO (in e-mail attachment) but I haven't noticed any instruction concerning the naming convention for the scanned document e.g. form 80 :(. Would you mind advising me on how you name your document, please?

or if anyone could share how you do it, I would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you guys so much in advances.

Hi again, Hoggie..

Firstly, congrats for the visa granted :D . Secondly, regarding your suggestions on "Read the instructions carefully, I think they teach you the naming convention for attachments too", I've gone through the instructions those given by the CO (in e-mail attachment) but I haven't noticed any instruction concerning the naming convention for the scanned document e.g. form 80 :(. Would you mind advising me on how you name your document, please?

or if anyone could share how you do it, I would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you guys so much in advances.

I simply labeled each attachment: Case number, Type of document, Passport number, Name.

GRANT GRANT GRAAANT!!!! I can't believe that!!! woooohooooo!!!! After 7 years of preparing, hoping, dreaming, planning, it is finally here!!!!! yiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

NEVER GIVE UP GUYS!!!!!

Hi Hi... I'm very happy for you ... For mine, I'm still waiting after I've submitted the PCC and the medical ... >< ... wish me luck .. ><

by the way, the email that you've gotten is from ..e-mail removed as per site rules ?, the same account that has requested you to submit further docs?

Anybody can tell if same email address (usually used to communicate with DIBP) will be used to inform us when visa will be granted??

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by calNgary

by the way, the email that you've gotten is from .. ''e-mail removed as per site rules'', the same account that has requested you to submit further docs?

Anybody out there can revert back??? Are we going to receive the email from usual co (the one who communicated with us) or are we going to receive from another DIBP email address??

Thanks to those who've already been granted the visa to communicate this info to us!!!

Edited by calNgary

• 2 weeks later...

Hi allllllllllllllllllllll.... I got my visa granted today.. yeah yeah yeahhhh .. finally I made it... :D.. it's very worth waiting.. :D .... Thank you for all your best wishes and I wish every one who is in the waiting list the same luck .. :D

Hi allllllllllllllllllllll.... I got my visa granted today.. yeah yeah yeahhhh .. finally I made it... :D.. it's very worth waiting.. :D .... Thank you for all your best wishes and I wish every one who is in the waiting list the same luck .. :D

Congratulations!!!! All the best and have a safe landing in oz!!! Wish me luck! Will keep you all informed, let's hope mine comes sooner!

Dear friends,

I am new to this forum and posting my timeline here.

My timeline:

(1) IELTS: Apr-2009 (2) ACS: Oct-2009 (3) 175 (Priority-5) Online GSM Visa App.: Feb-2010 (4) Req. for imp. particulars (Form 80/1221 & CV): Aug-2013 (5) Submitted imp. particulars (Form 80/1221 & CV): Sep-2013 (6) CO: Mar-2014 (7) CO reqested for Medical & PCC: Mar-2014 (8) Medical received by DIBP: Apr-2014 (9) Last PCC submitted: May-2014 (10) DIBP said no further doc. required: May-2014 (11) GRANT: ???

Please comment, approx. when should I expect my GRANT?