Visa 175 - G5

parissa

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear 175ers (G5):

I have uploaded the updated sheet, herein. Please have a look and get benefit from out of it.

Once again, I am requesting all 175ers (G5) to please come forward and give me their timeline I will update in the sheet accordingly. I am actively working on this sheet and want to populate it ASAP for the clearer analysis.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Zahoor

175ers list!! (Version-5.0).xls

175ers list!! (Version-5.0).xls

Thanks mhm, JYJA, TJD for your timeline. I've updated your record in the sheet. Please find the updated sheet (i.e. version-6), herein.

Requesting all others to please also provide data, so I can build this sheet quickly.

Please have a look now it is pretty much populated!!! :)

Looking forward for more updates...

175ers list!! (Version-6.0).xls

175ers list!! (Version-6.0).xls

Thanks mhm, JYJA, TJD for your timeline. I've updated your record in the sheet. Please find the updated sheet (i.e. version-6), herein.

This is just a suggestion to make the timeline sheet more useful in terms of quick reference to see how far the visa grant dates have moved. Can you arrange the names in terms of their lodgement dates i.e. starting from the earliest application lodged date to the latest, rather than in the alphabetically format as it is now. most of the other sheets i have seen are this way because it shows till what dates applicants have been granted, which is our main concern.

I am not a 175er but I an as much interested in 175 because we are all Cat 5ers and seeing anyone getting a grant from among us is good news to me too. Good work you have done by making the sheet!

Congrats to A4Ron and all those who got grants this month, that means they have gotten into action so soon. Good luck!

Edited by Arshad

This is just a suggestion to make the timeline sheet more useful in terms of quick reference to see how far the visa grant dates have moved. Can you arrange the names in terms of their lodgement dates i.e. starting from the earliest application lodged date to the latest, rather than in the alphabetically format as it is now. most of the other sheets i have seen are this way because it shows till what dates applicants have been granted, which is our main concern.

I am not a 175er but I an as much interested in 175 because we are all Cat 5ers and seeing anyone getting a grant from among us is good news to me too. Good work you have done by making the sheet!

Congrats to A4Ron and all those who got grants this month, that means they have gotten into action so soon. Good luck!

Thanks Arshad for the suggestion. It make sense. I'll sort the sheet, accordingly.

All 175ers (G5) are requested to please provide data ASAP to let me build a well populate sheet. Thanks!

Dear 175ers (G5) friends,

I have further updated the said sheet (i.e. version 8) and uploading here. Please find it attached here.

Dear friends, I'm putting lot of effort to populate this sheet ASAP so we have opportunity to analysis things with facts-n-figures.

I'll highly appreciate if you all please come forward and fill the missing data.

Thanks!!!

Cheers,

Zahoor Ahmed

175ers list!! (Version-8).xls

175ers list!! (Version-8).xls

Dear 175ers (G5) Friends, (esp. from High-Risk countries: Pakistan, Iran etc...)

As you can see on this thread that I'm very actively preparing the excel sheet for 175ers (G5) only. And so far it is completed to pretty much good level. But I'm still contacting to get more data.

I have observed after collecting the data that almost all of the Low-Risk country's applicants are already GRANTED! Congrats to all of them!!!

Now, in 175ers (G5) database what is left is all High-Risk country's applicants - going through the long tunnel of SC (Security Checks).

We all need to closely contact each other and share details to be aware of the situation. I invite all 175ers (G5) [esp. High-Risk country] applicants to please come forward and participate.

We should regularly update ourselves here about all major/minor updates, for the mutual benefits.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Zahoor Ahmed

Edited by zahoorahmed

Thanks for the update JYJA but when your medical was finally submitted: on 16 MAY 2014 / 16 JUNE 2014?

I am calculating the LAST document submission date as the last PCC / Medical submission - whatever is latest. As per my record you had you last medical submission on 16 June 2014. Is it true?

Please clarify.

Thanks!

Zahoorahmed, kindly note that last doc submission date should read 16 May 2014 instead of 16 June 2014.

Many thanks!

JYJA

Medical done on 10 May 2014, proof from medical body forwarded to CO on 12 May 2014 with all outstanding docs and as per medical institution all reports were sent to Global Health during week 12 to 16 May 2014, with acknowledgement.

That's it and thanks for your precious help!

Still crossing fingers and keeping faith!

JYJA

Thanks for the update JYJA but when your medical was finally submitted: on 16 MAY 2014 / 16 JUNE 2014?

I am calculating the LAST document submission date as the last PCC / Medical submission - whatever is latest. As per my record you had you last medical submission on 16 June 2014. Is it true?

Please clarify.

Thanks!

Medical done on 10 May 2014, proof from medical body forwarded to CO on 12 May 2014 with all outstanding docs and as per medical institution all reports were sent to Global Health during week 12 to 16 May 2014, with acknowledgement.

That's it and thanks for your precious help!

Still crossing fingers and keeping faith!

JYJA

Noted! Thanks for the clarification.

If anyone knew that, they would be millionaires. :) Mine was less than 2 weeks. Depends on the CO, their backoffice staff and how easy it is to verify your documents.

Hopefully soon.

So whats the usual wait time for LR applicants from Last Document submitted to Visa Grant.

This wait after the 5 year wait already seems long enough !

So whats the usual wait time for LR applicants from Last Document submitted to Visa Grant.

This wait after the 5 year wait already seems long enough !

In my observation, for 'LR' countries it is quite quick ranging from couple of days to max. couple of weeks. - unless there is some issue. I strongly hope for you it is now going to be pretty quick and we will see this good news very soon on your upcoming post! :)

If anyone knew that, they would be millionaires. :) Mine was less than 2 weeks. Depends on the CO, their backoffice staff and how easy it is to verify your documents.

Hopefully soon.

It took me 1 month to have visa granted after my latest submission. I'm from LR country. So as FlashP5sub175 said, it really depends on CO. :)

I hope you will get it very soon.

In my observation, for 'LR' countries it is quite quick ranging from couple of days to max. couple of weeks. - unless there is some issue. I strongly hope for you it is now going to be pretty quick and we will see this good news very soon on your upcoming post! :)

She has received her grant letter today.

www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-1147.html#post1936566698

***** SUMMARY *****

List of 175(G5) applicants those didn't receive GRANT yet:

#. - Nickname - HR Country Name - App. date - Wait so far

1. parissa - HR (Country: Iran) - 1-Feb 2008 - 6.5 years

2. mhm - HR (Country: Iran) - 24-Jul 2008 - 6.0 years

3. mado - HR (Country: Unknown) - 25-Aug 2008 - 5.9 years

4. JYJA - HR (Country: Mauritius) - 2-Oct 2008 - 5.8 years

5. mar1380 - HR (Country: Iran) - 22-Jan 2009 - 5.5 years

6. fahdmugal - HR (Country: Pakistan) - 20-May 2009 - 5.2 years

7. Pincher - HR (Country: Unknown) - 1-Oct 2009 - 4.8 years

8. zahoorahmed - HR (Country: Pakistan) - 20-Feb 2010 - 4.4 years

PS:

(a) 'ALL' LR country's applicant are GRANTED today, as per databases on this forum/thread. Only HR country's applicant are left now!

(b) The updated excel-sheet (i.e. version-10), is attached here.

175ers list!! (Version-10).xls

175ers list!! (Version-10).xls