Visa 175 - G5

parissa

Dear friends,

I am new to this forum and posting my timeline here.

My timeline:

(1) IELTS: Apr-2009 (2) ACS: Oct-2009 (3) 175 (Priority-5) Online GSM Visa App.: Feb-2010 (4) Req. for imp. particulars (Form 80/1221 & CV): Aug-2013 (5) Submitted imp. particulars (Form 80/1221 & CV): Sep-2013 (6) CO: Mar-2014 (7) CO reqested for Medical & PCC: Mar-2014 (8) Medical received by DIBP: Apr-2014 (9) Last PCC submitted: May-2014 (10) DIBP said no further doc. required: May-2014 (11) GRANT: ???

Please comment, approx. when should I expect my GRANT?

Waiting time between submission of final docs to grant of visa varies far and wide. Anything between a few days or weeks to a couple of months, sometimes even a year as seen in this thread. One important determinant in my opinion is the country from which you originate. If its a a high risk country, it may take longer. Conversely, if its low risk, it usually takes a short time. Good luck zahoorahmed.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting time between submission of final docs to grant of visa varies far and wide. Anything between a few days or weeks to a couple of months, sometimes even a year as seen in this thread. One important determinant in my opinion is the country from which you originate. If its a a high risk country, it may take longer. Conversely, if its low risk, it usually takes a short time. Good luck zahoorahmed.

Dear jvkster,

Thanks for the reply and shedding light on my case!

I also feared the same thing that likely my country of origin is the reason of this delay. FYI, I’m from ‘Pakistan’ that is a High-Risk country in DIBP’s list.

I have two more questions for you please:

(1) From which country you belong? You got your grant in 5 days after the submission of PCC-n-MED so likely you are from some Low-Risk country.

(2) I understand that my case is likely going through ‘Security Checks’ now; as my CO also indicated this in her email. But I am NOT sure ‘when’ my Security Checks were actually started. It is very crucial question because if it is started in Sep-2013 when I “Submitted imp. Particulars (Form 80 / 1221 & CV)” then it will likely take less time to get the grant but if it is just started after allocation of CO then it will even more time.

My question, please tell me were you also requested for such Form 80 / 1221 / CV in about Sep-2013 or somewhere?

Many thanks once again!!!

Regards,

Zahoor

Hi allllllllllllllllllllll.... I got my visa granted today.. yeah yeah yeahhhh .. finally I made it... :D.. it's very worth waiting.. :D .... Thank you for all your best wishes and I wish every one who is in the waiting list the same luck .. :D

Dear EmmyTan,

Firstly, many many congrats on getting the grant!!!

As you can see my signature, my timeline is very very close to your one in all terms. But I am still waiting for the grant despite submitting all of the required documents.

I believe most likely it is because of lengthy Security Checks as I belong to the High-Risk country - Pakistan.

Can you please tell me the following:

(1) From which country you belongs - High-Risk / Low-Risk?

(2) Were you also requested to submit update Form 80/1221 in about Sep-2013 as I was requested - please look at my signature for the detailed Timeline.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Zahoor

I have got the grant today…

thanks to all who helped with their replies, wish everyone a speedy grant!!

Gsm 175 skilled independent g5 - jan 2010 hr country

Dear MGMICI,

Firstly many congrats on getting the much awaited grant!!!

Can you please share your timeline and as you mentioned you're from High-Risk country - from which country you belongs?

FYI, my detailed timeline is in my signature.

Thanks!

Regards,

Zahoor

Dear EmmyTan,

Firstly, many many congrats on getting the grant!!!

As you can see my signature, my timeline is very very close to your one in all terms. But I am still waiting for the grant despite submitting all of the required documents.

I believe most likely it is because of lengthy Security Checks as I belong to the High-Risk country - Pakistan.

Can you please tell me the following:

(1) From which country you belongs - High-Risk / Low-Risk?

(2) Were you also requested to submit update Form 80/1221 in about Sep-2013 as I was requested - please look at my signature for the detailed Timeline.

Many thanks!

Regards,

Zahoor

Hi hi Zahoo...

I'm from the Low risk country. As far as I can recall, I've never been asked for Form 80/1221 in Sep 2013. It could be because I've submitted it along with my application form and other required documents (paper based) ?. Thus, my timeline is just exact as shown in my signature :)

It took me a month to get my visa granted after I had submitted PCC & Medical exam. Anyway, I wish you the same luck :) please keep us posted on your good news, ok??

Hi hi Zahoo...

I'm from the Low risk country. As far as I can recall, I've never been asked for Form 80/1221 in Sep 2013. It could be because I've submitted it along with my application form and other required documents (paper based) ?. Thus, my timeline is just exact as shown in my signature :)

It took me a month to get my visa granted after I had submitted PCC & Medical exam. Anyway, I wish you the same luck :) please keep us posted on your good news, ok??

Thanks EmmyTan for the reply and information!

I'll certainly update all friends here if there is any good news or even if there is any significant development in my case.

Thanks once again!

Hi, I am from Low Risk Country - UK. I uploaded my police and meds in March and still waiting! Some people seem to get a grant a few days after, but I havent heard anything even though no documents remain outstanding.

Dear 175(G5) friends:

Firstly, I have to say thanks all those contributed on this valuable thread and esp. jvkster & kimmo88 those put lot of efforts in preparing a valuable list.

Further to this effort, I have created one excel spreadsheet with lot of more information. Please find it attached here.

I need to following information from your end so I will add it in that and will keep it updated. For example purpose, I have put my information in the below question list.

To make the information more reliable and authentic I have highlighted the entries those I have thoroughly verified by looking at each and every signature plus user's own postings.

(01) Forum's username / nickname?: zahoorahmed

(02) Visa Category?: 175

(03) Visa Priority Group?: 5

(04) Nationality (HR / LR)?: HR (Pakistan)

(05) Visa application lodged on?: 20th Feb. 2010

(06) When 'updated' Form-80 requested? (if any): 26th Aug. 2013

(07) When 'updated' Form-80 submitted? (if any): 15th Sep. 2013

(08) CO allocated on?: 24th Mar. 2014

(10) When MED-n-PCC requested?: 24th Mar. 2014

(11) When MED submitted?: 26th Apr. 2014

(12) When PCC submitted?: 9th May 2014

(13) When LAST document submitted?: 9th May 2014

(14) Visa Granted?: NOT YET!!!

Looking forward for your quick response.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Zahoor Ahmed

175ers list! (2).xls

175ers list! (2).xls

Dear 175(G5) friends:

Firstly, I have to say thanks all those contributed on this valuable thread and esp. jvkster & kimmo88 those put lot of efforts in preparing a valuable list.

Further to this effort, I have created one excel spreadsheet with lot of more information. Please find it attached here.

I need to following information from your end so I will add it in that and will keep it updated. For example purpose, I have put my information in the below question list.

To make the information more reliable and authentic I have highlighted the entries those I have thoroughly verified by looking at each and every signature plus user's own postings.

(01) Forum's username / nickname?: zahoorahmed

(02) Visa Category?: 175

(03) Visa Priority Group?: 5

(04) Nationality (HR / LR)?: HR (Pakistan)

(05) Visa application lodged on?: 20th Feb. 2010

(06) When 'updated' Form-80 requested? (if any): 26th Aug. 2013

(07) When 'updated' Form-80 submitted? (if any): 15th Sep. 2013

(08) CO allocated on?: 24th Mar. 2014

(10) When MED-n-PCC requested?: 24th Mar. 2014

(11) When MED submitted?: 26th Apr. 2014

(12) When PCC submitted?: 9th May 2014

(13) When LAST document submitted?: 9th May 2014

(14) Visa Granted?: NOT YET!!!

Looking forward for your quick response.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Zahoor Ahmed

Hi hi Zahoor,

Thank for the effort and the nice spreadsheet. Here is the update for Med submit date and PCC submit date.. :)

(11) When MED submitted?: 12th May. 2014

(12) When PCC submitted?: 19th May 2014

Thanks EmmyTan & Freimann for the your quick update regarding your timeline.

I have updated your info in the excel-sheet and also attached the version-2 here.

Also waiting for other's info to add and make the said excel sheet more informative and beneficial.

Thanks!

Zahoor

175ers list! (Version-2.0).xls

175ers list! (Version-2.0).xls

Thanks Pincher for your data, I have updated the sheet and attached the newer version (i.e. version: 3).

I'm requesting all others to please furnish their timeline so a good valuable sheet can be prepared for the benefit of all other including yourself.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Zahoor

175ers list!! (Version-3.0).xls

175ers list!! (Version-3.0).xls

I have added my Line. I first applied as 176 FS on 18 March 2009. I then changed this to 175 on 12/12/2012. Allocated a CO one year later. I have documented my application date as my original 176 date.

Thanks A4Ron for the reply. I have also updated your data in my master sheet.

Once again, requesting all other to come forward for furnish their data to build a valuable sheet for analysis.

Thanks!

Thanks zahoorahmed for the effort!

here are my missing details:

Form 80, PCC, MED requested 11 Mar 2014

Submission of Form 80, PCC, MED 27 Mar 2014.

Ive updated the 175er lists as well. See signature for links.

Congrats to all of who got grants and those waiting, you're next in line, hang in there fellas!

Thanks zahoorahmed for the effort!

here are my missing details:

Form 80, PCC, MED requested 11 Mar 2014

Submission of Form 80, PCC, MED 27 Mar 2014.

Ive updated the 175er lists as well. See signature for links.

Congrats to all of who got grants and those waiting, you're next in line, hang in there fellas!

Thanks jvkster for the timeline. I have updated your data in the sheet, as well.

I understand that you are from LR country, may I know which country please? thanks!