Oh my days!!! Somebody pour me a drink!!! Visas granted!!!!!!!!!!

bennyblueboy

Can't believe it poms! after a year and a half of tests,exams,paperwork and more paperwork! we have finally been granted our VISAS!! it's been a rollercoaster of emotions and not a process I would want to repeat,but I don't care now as the flights are booked for the 19thing Feb and the champagne is flowing!!!!!

cheers poms !

Guest Guest16631

...........congratulations..............that's wonderful news............thanks for sharing its started the day off on a positive.......!

............the best of luck for the rest of your exciting journey.............cheers......(said sipping my tea)...........tink x

Guest scrumpy

Nice one, well done, whats it like now you can stop banging your head aginst the wall?

Have fun and let us know how you get on

WOOOHOOOOO feels great doesn't it ? Hope your ready for a serious climate change !! Been here 6 weeks now and loving it, PM me if you need any info about chippy work i will get the OH to chat with you about it.

Thankyou Kimsdu! Can't wait to now!! Did your OH ship his tools Over? If so what company did you use?? All my gear is 110v so Im not sure whether to ship them Or not?

Cheers

Archived