Oh my days!!! Somebody pour me a drink!!! Visas granted!!!!!!!!!!

bennyblueboy

Can't believe it poms! after a year and a half of tests,exams,paperwork and more paperwork! we have finally been granted our VISAS!! it's been a rollercoaster of emotions and not a process I would want to repeat,but I don't care now as the flights are booked for the 19thing Feb and the champagne is flowing!!!!!

cheers poms !

Hey bbb, great to hear news, sorry for late reply but not on as much these days,what with fighting the mujahadeen, sorting out the economy etc.

Fab news, good luck:biggrin:

haha! no worries mate! cheers.when you gonna be joining us in sunny Perth?

Hey bbb, house is for sale,fortunately a saleable area we've had about 18 viewings in 8 weeks so interest is there, we are out as son as it sells,are u a trade seems so,we're heading to joondaloop area we think,what about you,hope all goes well,

Hey bbb, house is for sale,fortunately a saleable area we've had about 18 viewings in 8 weeks so interest is there, we are out as son as it sells,are u a trade seems so,we're heading to joondaloop area we think,what about you,hope all goes well,

ah cool! hope it sells soon mate.I'm a chippy,were heading out in three weeks time! staying in Clarkson for the first four weeks untill we get settled.we're gonna do a road trip around the whole of Perth to see where we wanna live long term but I think we will probably end up down south,as got a couple of mates down that way that are chippy as well........can't believe it's happeninghappening mate.stay in touch and let me know when your coming over . cheers

ah cool! hope it sells soon mate.I'm a chippy,were heading out in three weeks time! staying in Clarkson for the first four weeks untill we get settled.we're gonna do a road trip around the whole of Perth to see where we wanna live long term but I think we will probably end up down south,as got a couple of mates down that way that are chippy as well........can't believe it's happeninghappening mate.stay in touch and let me know when your coming over . cheers

All the best for 3 weeks time mate, hope its all you want it to be.

Archived