OOOMMMGGGG!!! After nearly 4 years!! Finally its a YES!!!

H & M

It has been a long wait, lots of ups and downs, lots of stress, but today we got our visa :yes::biggrin:

We first applied for 175 in December 2008, as we wanted to go independent. My partner is the main applicant as Cabinetmaker, with the changes we end at the back of the queue cat 5. In July we decided that we had enough of waiting and applied for WA SS on 23rd and we got accepted on 25th. We then had police checks back on 15.09.12, did the medicals in Plymouth on 18.10.12, Immi received on 22.10.12 mine got finalised on 25.10.12 and my partners got finalised today and visa granted today, Just UNBELIEVABLE!!!! We are still in shock!! Now with some changes in our personal circs we need to plan for the future, as at the moment we cant just go for good.

For the last 4 years (almost) I have been following this forum but I'm a bit shy so hardly posted on here. Just Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, it has helped us a lot.

Never give up on your dreams! Good Luck everyone x x x :smile::yes::hug:

It has been a long wait, lots of ups and downs, lots of stress, but today we got our visa :yes::biggrin:

We first applied for 175 in December 2008, as we wanted to go independent. My partner is the main applicant as Cabinetmaker, with the changes we end at the back of the queue cat 5. In July we decided that we had enough of waiting and applied for WA SS on 23rd and we got accepted on 25th. We then had police checks back on 15.09.12, did the medicals in Plymouth on 18.10.12, Immi received on 22.10.12 mine got finalised on 25.10.12 and my partners got finalised today and visa granted today, Just UNBELIEVABLE!!!! We are still in shock!! Now with some changes in our personal circs we need to plan for the future, as at the moment we cant just go for good.

For the last 4 years (almost) I have been following this forum but I'm a bit shy so hardly posted on here. Just Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, it has helped us a lot.

What a lovely post to read on PIO this morning. Many congratulations on your visa news - celebrate!!!!

Very happy to hear this great news!!! Congratulations!!!

Most commendable thing about you is that you did not loose hope even after waiting for 4 years. This gives us inspiration!!

Thanks

Archived