Labour agreement

SKIPPY59

AJ - thanks for.your positive attitude, I'm sure we all feel so.much better now....

Angie Pike - we have been told the same as you. Where abouts are you looking to move to? We are hoping to be near Brisbane or the gold coast.

Vicky

We're hoping to be Brisbane area same as you, he said this shouldn't be a problem. Am starting to get nervous now though as we were originally told we would know more by now. Hoping they do come through because as of august my hubby is out of a job and we will have nowhere to live (he's military so once job has finished, we lose the house). Not getting very much sleep at the moment due to worry!

angie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're hoping to be Brisbane area same as you, he said this shouldn't be a problem. Am starting to get nervous now though as we were originally told we would know more by now. Hoping they do come through because as of august my hubby is out of a job and we will have nowhere to live (he's military so once job has finished, we lose the house). Not getting very much sleep at the moment due to worry!

angie

What about force recruit?

this shouldn't be Allowed to build people up this is our lives

What about force recruit?

this shouldn't be Allowed to build people up this is our lives

We (husband and I) have been talking and said If we don't hear anything more promising by month end we are going to start having to explore our other options and literally apply anywhere and everywhere. Have been looking online this morning to see whats out there. Makes things more difficult as living in germany at the moment. As I said am really hoping he comes through for us as we'll be in quite a serious position if he doesnt :(

We are in a bad situation too as hubby got made redundant a couple of weeks ago. Although we are yet to sell our house but we are not in a very good position either with no money coming in and mortgage etc to pay. It is not a nice position to be in

From what down under have said, I would have thought you will be sorted by August, its another 6months away, try and think positive and think at at least you have a job until then.

I know how you feel with the sleepless nights etc..... I hardly sleep at the moment and seem to have a permanent migraine from stressing about how we are going to feed the kids and pay bills. Just trying very hard to remain positive that it will all come together soon

Vicky

P.s is it Colin you speak with? Has he said anything about which companies will be interviewing?

Sorry to hear about your hubby being made redundant, last thing you need at a time like this is added stress :(

Im hoping it will be sorted for august, we were initially told we would be out there feb/march time (can get early release from work) but thankfully no leaving date is set in stone until august so we do have these extra few months. Have just about everything crossed that it does work out, obviously not just for us (having read this)...hoping it works out for everyone!

It is colin we have been speaking to, he has always seemed very on the ball and up until last few weeks has been very swift with any replies to questions we have had. He has mentioned hastings deering and golding and did say he was in talks with another but no names were specified!

angie

He has mentioned hastings deering and golding and did say he was in talks with another but no names were specified!

angie

Thats a shocker that he yet again never specified,and August time I have not heard that yet butim sure I will when they bother to reply to most simplistic of questions.

I just want my certs from vetassess now as I've aid out £420 months ago and seen nothing!

We haven't heard anything since the email that was sent to everyone last week telling us of the change to the climate for jobs. I haven't heard anything about August. We haven't be asked to apply for VETASSES. Still trying to remain positive. We haven't sold our house yet so we're not in such a bad position as some of the others on here.

The ones who mention August, what profession are they for??

Sorry to hear about your hubby being made redundant, last thing you need at a time like this is added stress :(

Im hoping it will be sorted for august, we were initially told we would be out there feb/march time (can get early release from work) but thankfully no leaving date is set in stone until august so we do have these extra few months. Have just about everything crossed that it does work out, obviously not just for us (having read this)...hoping it works out for everyone!

It is colin we have been speaking to, he has always seemed very on the ball and up until last few weeks has been very swift with any replies to questions we have had. He has mentioned hastings deering and golding and did say he was in talks with another but no names were specified!

angie

HI Same company mentioned to us - Golding..................... beginning to think its all bolony but my wife says got to keep the faith..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi everyone, we have been watching the postings with interest, and becoming more uneasy by the minute WWR are no longer posting on here, and are no longer on the internet.We contacted the Australian High Commission in London with their details, and they are getting back to us on Monday. As for OBI, no reply to our desperate emails either (our house is sold and furniture packed). This is our worst nightmare, and probably even worse for others who have children to consider.

Hi everyone, we have been watching the postings with interest, and becoming more uneasy by the minute WWR are no longer posting on here, and are no longer on the internet.We contacted the Australian High Commission in London with their details, and they are getting back to us on Monday. As for OBI, no reply to our desperate emails either (our house is sold and furniture packed). This is our worst nightmare, and probably even worse for others who have children to consider.

About a week and a half ago i emailed OBI to see i they had anything to do with WWR,i got an email back the day after from WWR saying that OBI contacted them in relation to my concerns,so there is contact there of some sort, i want my money back i have a receipt and i know its not thousands but ive seen nothing for my money.

My husband is convinced there are dodgy,WWR started the company late 2012 i think it was aug/sept. so they are very new,there website is a nothing website also concerning.

They had ads everywhere stating about the 457,as soon as xmas hit its all gone very quiet indeed,OBI have been running for a few years but at this moment in time it says in an email that they are under some sort of review and that is why WWR are taking over finding clients and candidates ect.

Its all abit rubbish,i know when you go for a PR its a long slog but i honestly feel like ive been stuck in limbo mode for months now because of maybe lies????

About a week and a half ago i emailed OBI to see i they had anything to do with WWR,i got an email back the day after from WWR saying that OBI contacted them in relation to my concerns,so there is contact there of some sort, i want my money back i have a receipt and i know its not thousands but ive seen nothing for my money.

My husband is convinced there are dodgy,WWR started the company late 2012 i think it was aug/sept. so they are very new,there website is a nothing website also concerning.

They had ads everywhere stating about the 457,as soon as xmas hit its all gone very quiet indeed,OBI have been running for a few years but at this moment in time it says in an email that they are under some sort of review and that is why WWR are taking over finding clients and candidates ect.

Its all abit rubbish,i know when you go for a PR its a long slog but i honestly feel like ive been stuck in limbo mode for months now because of maybe lies????

People know just how to get money sometimes,this is some peoples dream,australia is their dream,there new life and some know if they say the right things the money will flow!

HI Same company mentioned to us - Golding..................... beginning to think its all bolony but my wife says got to keep the faith..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

at this stage after many contraddictory emails i think they are fake . My wife is still positive though...ahah

Better go for PR Visa .

I`ve been googling stuff and Northam & Associates are offering 457`s linked to wwr, DUP (I think this is south african) and wwr are offering them (and pay rates of $95,000) and 457 visa ltd are also offering them with wwr......all have gone extremely quiet since Christmas.

Maybe we should all send a generic email to OBI to find out whats going on.They have been going for a few years, they must have a reputation to protect.

Well you arent all going to get a job with Golding, look on their website, only 3 jobs advertised so I dont think they would be needing a labour hire company. I think you are all wasting your money with this lot. Hopefully you will be able to find sponsors on your own or go for PR visas if you have the skills, good luck

I don't want to work I couldn't anyway with the kids,I did wonder how the kids would look to my husband on a WHV? I did speak to an agent a few good months back and he gave me this idea

That sounds like iffy advice. I would speak to one of the agents recomended on here such as Go Matilda or George Lombard

For everyone, i would say it looks like you have been conned.

I would also suggest people think long and hard about wanting to come on a 457 visa. With the current economic situation not as great as it was, there are major risks - lose your job and have to pack up and leave in 28 days uless you can find another. We had to lay off a few 457 guys at christmas and all have had to leave Oz. For the young singles out there, it might not be an issue. But for families!!!!