Labour agreement

SKIPPY59

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Pom Queen
Right I've just done a bit of digging, Katie007 contacted me privately. Also ive just looked on Skype and down under placements Skype address is 'worldwide-recruit' are dup and wwr the same company?

I feel sick thinking our lives are being played with like this.

Vicky

If you do a google search for Janice James and WWR they are still advertising all over the Internet. Looking at this it seems WWR and DUP are one of the same http://mnvisa.com/news/recruiter-seeks-applicants-to-fill-60-australia-457-visas-immediately/

Its obviously still wrong but basically its unlikely that you'll be able to prove they did anything wrong.. You paid them money to look for a job. All they are going to say is that they couldnt find one that you were suitable for. They didnt guarantee anything did they?

You can report them (i dont know who to) but i dont know if anything will come out of it

On my receipt it clearly states my money was paying for a vetassess so when I contacted vetassess this wasn't true, I never paid them to look for a job others did but not in my case

How did you pay? If you paid by card tell them that you haven't got what you paid for. Credit cards should always refund you, debit cards will sometimes.

Have you asked your bank about a refund? Moneysavingexpert.co.uk has a good forum and might be able to see a way of you getting your money back. Do you even have an address for this 'company'? If so there is the small claims court. You are better off than the others as your contract was for an actual thing.

World Wide Recruit Ltd

43-45 Portman Square

London Greater London

W1H 6HN, United Kingdom

International Telephone Number (0044 7716496965)

ive just found this with the phone number

this was found on an old email I have contacted this address a few weeks back and it's an accountant so whether its there accountant I don't know,anyone wanna ring the number lol?

Worldwide Recruit

Add as Friend

Add to Ignore List

Find latest posts

Find latest started threads

View Articles

View Blog Entries

View Conversations

Likes Received (0)

Likes Given (0)

Join Date 07-12-2012

Last Activity Today 08:23 PM. LOOK WHOS BEEN ON TODAY