Labour agreement

SKIPPY59

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're were approached on here also, feeling a bit lost now. Cant get any reply from Downunder placements after various emails sent. We contacted OBI last week, got a reply yesterday stating that no promises were made (we are aware of this) but also stating that we should contact vetassess in regards to our certificates, funny thing though, we havent once mentioned vetassess to OBI so cant understand why they are making comments in regards to this?!

We were approached on here too for someone recommending dup. Really thought they were legit. We had a Skype conversation with him, but now keep getting contradictory emails back. We were told the vetassess would be back in 6weeks. That was October. Emotionally we are all over the place. It's not fair.

We're were approached on here also, feeling a bit lost now. Cant get any reply from Downunder placements after various emails sent. We contacted OBI last week, got a reply yesterday stating that no promises were made (we are aware of this) but also stating that we should contact vetassess in regards to our certificates, funny thing though, we havent once mentioned vetassess to OBI so cant understand why they are making comments in regards to this?!

I tell you why they mentioned vetassess it's because it's the same reply I got for my email last week. , how lazy of them!

We were approached on here too for someone recommending dup. Really thought they were legit. We had a Skype conversation with him, but now keep getting contradictory emails back. We were told the vetassess would be back in 6weeks. That was October. Emotionally we are all over the place. It's not fair.

we also had a Skype convo for over 2 hours but no thinking if it they have not ever been back on Skype and there are no phone numbers for them, this is now a legal issue in my eyes! What can be done I'm no expert but this must be illegal

So a person randomly messaged you touting their company? Probably worth reporting that message! Hopefully they can stop anyone else being conned.

As blossom79 has indicated, above, abuse of the Private Message system will not be tolerated under any circumstances. This includes sending unsolicited commercial mail via the PM system.

If any members receive unsolicited private messages of such nature, please bring them to our attention so we can investigate. Private Messages can be reported by clicking on the report-40b.png button which will appear at the bottom left of the Private Message.

Dear Me - all this - no phone number, no website, only a voice on skype - I dont mean to rub it in but surely this would have set alarm bells ringing! Did you do any research on the company before you parted with any money? Am sure you are not the only one, think of the people who dont come on here and still dont know that they are being taken for a ride!

Before all of this they seemed to know there stuff inside out, they always replied very quick, my worry also is what have they done with private things like birth certificate, marriage cert, passports, work things, all of our details including my children, our address, our bank account ect.

The phone number only bothered me when I started to wonder about them. I have names but there probably fake

Guest The Pom Queen

Please can everyone who has been approached by one of these companies via pm contact me letting me know who this person is. The name of Katie007 has been reported is she the company or has she provided you with contacts.

Guest The Pom Queen
Please can everyone who has been approached by one of these companies via pm contact me letting me know who this person is. The name of Katie007 has been reported is she the company or has she provided you with contacts.

Also to add it may be worth contacting your credit card companies/banks etc to see if you can get a refund.

Dear Me - all this - no phone number, no website, only a voice on skype - I dont mean to rub it in but surely this would have set alarm bells ringing! Did you do any research on the company before you parted with any money? Am sure you are not the only one, think of the people who dont come on here and still dont know that they are being taken for a ride!

They do have a website

I am amazed that people would par twith money to someone who sent them a pm on a forum with no proof of who they are. Maybe those Nigerian doctor emails work after all...........

This company assured me I had to pay nothing for a good few weeks this was the case until one day they said a vetassess needed to be done, I filled in the form signed it and they told me that they had everything they needed but the said obliviously they don't pay for the vetassess we have to which in my eyes seemed only right

Guest The Pom Queen
noway that will happen will it

If you have paid for something you haven't received I'd think so. Have a chat with trading standards. Where is this company based?