September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

Hi Obexer7

Are you able to upload your docs online now?

Still not able to upload anything. Will just need to email them all the stuff. Going to get PCC checks sent at the weekend.

I still can't acess EHealth, hospital said I have to take paper copies of the form 26 and form 160

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Matt 32, wife Jemma 34 and daughter Effy 15 months. Started the process in 2009, but due to wedding and baby plans we postponed till this year.

Carpenter

190 visa SS South Australia

EOI lodged 23/08/2012

IELTS completed

VETESSAS completed

Waiting for CO, then Meds and checks.

good luck to you all, it's a timely process and can get frustrating!!! :arghh:

Still not able to upload anything. Will just need to email them all the stuff. Going to get PCC checks sent at the weekend.

I still can't acess EHealth, hospital said I have to take paper copies of the form 26 and form 160

Hi Obxer7...So how did u get your Health ID? we need that to book Medicals right?

Hi

For those of you struggling with ehealth ID's if you email health.strategies@immi.gov.au they will email you with your ID's - they responded very quickly too!

Good luck guys, the technology problems are driving me nuts!!!

:wacko:

So we have to give them our TRN and what else info in the email?

Please could someone help me, maybe I'm just being silly :chatterbox:

I received my acknowledgement letter this morning but don't see the healthID. On the website I'm able to complete the questions and choose the centre to do the medical. Where do I look or find this ID?

Thanks

Leslie

Can I do the PCC before I'm assigned a CO? what docs would I need for that?

Yes you can, however I believe you need to validate your visa one year after your pcc or medicals. Whichever you did first.

What files you need depends on your country. Do some research about "character requirements" on immi.gov.au

Congratulations! Did they ask you for much paperwork at all?

No not too much really. Just all the very basic stuff: skills assessment, IELTS, references, P60s, passports etc. We've got virtually nothing left to submit already. Fingers crossed we may even get a grant when my med comes through Thursday/ Friday next week.

No not too much really. Just all the very basic stuff: skills assessment, IELTS, references, P60s, passports etc. We've got virtually nothing left to submit already. Fingers crossed we may even get a grant when my med comes through Thursday/ Friday next week.

We've already uploaded everything and had medicals done, just waiting for a CO now.

You probably saw this yourself but someone on a thread like this (maybe this one?) said their first email from their CO was a visa grant, so perhaps that'll be you on Monday?

Yes, I did read that one.

I keep thinking it can't be much longer, but frustrating when I check my emails each morning.

Guest Trillian

Hi ! I applied for my Visa 190 last week after receiving an invite in skillselect recently. On the last page I made the payment successfully but did not receive any receipt or any mail acknowledgement . My application status is still showing status as 'incomplete' with no receipt link there . But the payment transaction has taken place successfully to DIAC . Has anyone experienced this ? Any advice on whether I should just wait ?

Hi ! I applied for my Visa 190 last week after receiving an invite in skillselect recently. On the last page I made the payment successfully but did not receive any receipt or any mail acknowledgement . My application status is still showing status as 'incomplete' with no receipt link there . But the payment transaction has taken place successfully to DIAC . Has anyone experienced this ? Any advice on whether I should just wait ?

They are taking around 10-15 days (in my case) to give an acknowledgement. I mailed them couple of times gsm.documents@immi.gov.au asking for ack but they always response with template that it will take time.

Guest Trillian
They are taking around 10-15 days (in my case) to give an acknowledgement. I mailed them couple of times gsm.documents@immi.gov.au asking for ack but they always response with template that it will take time.

Is your Status displayed as "Incomplete" as well ? In my case it is and there is nothing to indicate that an application has been lodged - For me everything seems to be in saved mode where I can still modify the application details in all the pages , as if I had never actually lodged the application.

Just thought I'd share that I got my CO yesterday 12 working days from lodge date for a 190 :-)

So won't be long now surely for anyone still waiting...

Hi bluechris,

I lodged my visa app on 12/9. I have WA SS, family of 4 and I am an accountant. I haven't heard anything. What is you occupation? Are you being sponsored by any of the states?

Cheers

Roz

Hi bluechris,

I lodged my visa app on 12/9. I have WA SS, family of 4 and I am an accountant. I haven't heard anything. What is you occupation? Are you being sponsored by any of the states?

Cheers

Roz

.....D'oh !!! 190 Visa = SS !! Sorry!

Roz

No word von DIAC either but my application status is "in progess".

Evidence of Character are PCC documents or any forms besides 80? What is P60?

Do i need to get translation for a German Police Check Report? Commonly it is blank indicating you have no criminal history...

Edited by ksss