September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulationa Walkwater, you had been in wait for so long by WA. I am glad that u lodged appl on 12th.

Could you please send me the link the link to track the applications. I had one of that but when I open it, it says " you are in compatible mode, use standard mode".

I lodged app on 7th sep. Just recived a" valid visa ACK letter on 12th. May I know also how much time they take to allocate CO ??

Hi Guys,

I still have problems uploading my docs online...when I login using my TRN and password, this is how the page looks like...!!! Visa application Home Page.jpg

Anyone aware of how or who I shud contact regarding this?? It has been more than 10 days since I lodged my application and I still haven't received my payment confirmation yet :sad: Dunno what to do...!!

Visa application Home Page.jpg

Congratulationa Walkwater, you had been in wait for so long by WA. I am glad that u lodged appl on 12th.

Could you please send me the link the link to track the applications. I had one of that but when I open it, it says " you are in compatible mode, use standard mode".

I lodged app on 7th sep. Just recived a" valid visa ACK letter on 12th. May I know also how much time they take to allocate CO ??

Thanks dugles.

Here's the link:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

I am still waiting for a CO.

All the best with your application.

Hi All

Sorry for gatecrashing this thread ( I am hoping to join v soon!!) but my OH got his state sponsorship on 12th Sept which we accepted by return but are still awaiting for an invitation to apply for 190 visa. Is there something I am missing? Getting little frustrated as most of you guys had yours within 24 hours!!

Please help :huh:

Thanks

Hi All

Sorry for gatecrashing this thread ( I am hoping to join v soon!!) but my OH got his state sponsorship on 12th Sept which we accepted by return but are still awaiting for an invitation to apply for 190 visa. Is there something I am missing? Getting little frustrated as most of you guys had yours within 24 hours!!

Please help :huh:

Thanks

Hi which State was it for? Most of us are for WA i think... Also we have had a weekend so dont worry just yet...

Hi Guys,

I still have problems uploading my docs online...when I login using my TRN and password, this is how the page looks like...!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]16687[/ATTACH]

Anyone aware of how or who I shud contact regarding this?? It has been more than 10 days since I lodged my application and I still haven't received my payment confirmation yet :sad: Dunno what to do...!!

Just call DIAC!

Because the numbers I see on the site are for folks in Aussie to call DIAC...I rang up the Immigration Office in my country and they said they would answer queries relating to paper visas and they wudnt knw anything about eVisas...!!

Hi which State was it for? Most of us are for WA i think... Also we have had a weekend so dont worry just yet...

Hi Kimsdu

It was Victoria SS - Just dying to finally get the visa application in and seeing you all do it makes me want to join in!!!!

Keep reminding myself patience patience patience but I'm not sure what the process is - do they make invites on a regular basis?

Hope so!!!

Because the numbers I see on the site are for folks in Aussie to call DIAC...I rang up the Immigration Office in my country and they said they would answer queries relating to paper visas and they wudnt knw anything about eVisas...!!

Add 0061 in front.

I believe this would do it:

+61 1300 364 613

Hi Kimsdu

It was Victoria SS - Just dying to finally get the visa application in and seeing you all do it makes me want to join in!!!!

Keep reminding myself patience patience patience but I'm not sure what the process is - do they make invites on a regular basis?

Hope so!!!

Hi there,

Finally just lodged my visa application!

Fowler Family - I have VIC SS as well. Here's what I did to get the invite:

1) Replied to their sponsorship approval email (smp.applications@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au was the email address) accepting sponsorship and provided my EOI number.

2) Waited for a while... no response to my email and no invite.

3) Called VIC up (phone number from their website is: + 61 3 9651 9756). May take a few tries to get through.

4) Spoke to someone who confirmed that they had received my EOI number, and were waiting for DIAC to give them the go-ahead to nominate more people (this was back in Aug when DIAC had restrictions in place on the number of people each state was allowed to nominate - I don't know what the situation is these days).

5) Literally got my SkillSelect invitation email within an hour of hanging up the phone!

Hi there,

Finally just lodged my visa application!

Fowler Family - I have VIC SS as well. Here's what I did to get the invite:

1) Replied to their sponsorship approval email (smp.applications@liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au was the email address) accepting sponsorship and provided my EOI number.

2) Waited for a while... no response to my email and no invite.

3) Called VIC up (phone number from their website is: + 61 3 9651 9756). May take a few tries to get through.

4) Spoke to someone who confirmed that they had received my EOI number, and were waiting for DIAC to give them the go-ahead to nominate more people (this was back in Aug when DIAC had restrictions in place on the number of people each state was allowed to nominate - I don't know what the situation is these days).

5) Literally got my SkillSelect invitation email within an hour of hanging up the phone!

Hi cis59 thanks for your help, however we woke up this morning to find we have been invited to apply for visa!!!

Hurrah!!

Where are you thinking of going?

Hi guys, I can now officially join this thread - lodges our 190 last night!!!!

Another £2k down, lol!

Going to book medicals today.

Anyone know how we go about police checks?

I can let you know tomorrow as will be sorting it then.. I believe its through ACRO and the UK checks only take 2 weeks maximum however most get them back within a week as its all electronic. I have already done my USA ones as they take up to 12 weeks....

Edited by kimsdu

We just got invited for 190 by nsw and are applying without an agent.

:notworthy:

We haven't submitted yet as we still worry about the the effect of 190 visa grant on my boyfriend's 457 visa.

I (main applicant) am overseas at the moment and may not be able to arrive in Australia immediately. We don't want to risk my boyfriend's job in Australia through him being unable to work because of visa issues once the 190 is granted but not activated.

They say my boyfriend should be OK to continue working on the 457 and will get pr the day it is granted as he is already there. I will have the normal time span to travel there and activate it. That is all i hoped for, can anybody confirm this is correct? Will Condition 8502, the "must not enter before the main applicant" clause matter?

Edited by ksss

Guest Nomads 1987
Guys..Just saw checked my email. Guess What...I got the first email from CO and received my grant notification. Cant quite believe it. :jiggy:

Wow. Congratulations, I take it you just did your medicals and police checks straight away?