September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats on getting the meds done. Where did you go to do the medicals? Did the doctors tell you if the reports were normal etc?

Thanks jbb. I went to Elbit Diagnostics on Queens Road.

I didn't ask the doc anything about the results, but the doc said that they will upload the results online in a week's time.

Guest JerryMacquire

Good day all fellows

I have faced very strange situation, yesterday I lodged my application and my EOI has been suspended. My date of birth displayed is different then what I entered in the application. Also, my health requirement is not active, however my wife & children is working. Also, I was unable to upload documents.

Have someone faced same problem?

Can i somehow deleted a document i uploaded?

I uploaded the same one twice...

I am asked for

Birth or Age, Evidence of

Travel Document

Identity, Evidence of

Is a passport good enough for all this?

Edited by ksss

Can i somehow deleted a document i uploaded?

I uploaded the same one twice...

didn't find a solution on my case. Mine had 4 attachments, same files. That was the time when the system was going crazy. I think the CO will sort it out.

I guess so. So for the de facto spouse documents we write a partner statement and

all the supporting evidence?

can't give opinion on that as I applied as single. I uploaded all documents displayed below in the next steps. Usually, as I read in the forums, CO will contact you if you lack some documents. So far, I haven't been contacted by a CO six weeks since I uploaded them.

For the medical i am asked to provide:

Address where results are to be mailed. The processing center?

If the PCC is not in English i need a qualified translation?

I expect it to be blank mostly...

Edited by ksss

ksss, we do not have the option of deleting docs once we upload them.

Passport is good enough for the travel document. However, if you have any other national identity document like IT related unique number given to you or any national identity card etc, that you need to keep for evidence of identity.

Also birth certificate for the proof of age will do better, though I have read in the GSM site that if we do not have a passport is fine.

Regards,

I got assigned my case officer today, I applied 3 weeks ago today. Medicals booked for Tuesday, its getting exciting!!!

Congratulations obxer7.

You're one of the lucky ones, we lodged our visa 6 weeks ago and not heard anything yet!

Has your CO asked you to submit any additional info?

I got assigned my case officer today, I applied 3 weeks ago today. Medicals booked for Tuesday, its getting exciting!!!

Hi Obexer7

Are you able to upload your docs online now?

Hi Guys

Things seem to be moving along nicely on here. Congrats to those who has CO's already.

I eventually lodged on the 20th but it shows the 21st on the system. I suppose the lodgement date and time is the time in Oz.

I've only uploaded half the documents. It says "the maximum number of files exceeded". Anybody else have a similar issue with the documents?

Congratulations obxer7.

You're one of the lucky ones, we lodged our visa 6 weeks ago and not heard anything yet!

Has your CO asked you to submit any additional info?

I need to sent all my documents, still unable to upload anything but will just email them documents.