[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

strange, it opens up for me fine here.

strange, it opens up for me fine here.

Hi bubbe2005,

The link - https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/ is opening up to the log in page.

Once we pass the DOB,PP,TRN NO details it is always giving the same error of temporarily unavailable.

Could you please tell me are you able to enter into the application form after passing these details?

I am a bit interested as this is a wonderful provision given to the applicants for checking each and every status (application and attached documents) before skill select system.

Thank you...

Uma

Hi everyone.

Could someone kindly help to give me some ideas about what i need to do next after submitting the EOI online for 190 visa? My nominated occupation is in the demanl list for South Australia. So should I apply for the state sponsorship? or do i need to wait for the State to send me an invitation and then apply for SA state. Would me a great help if anyone could give me some idea as Im planning to apply by myself without an agent as it is very costly.

Thanks

Hi everyone.

Could someone kindly help to give me some ideas about what i need to do next after submitting the EOI online for 190 visa? My nominated occupation is in the demanl list for South Australia. So should I apply for the state sponsorship? or do i need to wait for the State to send me an invitation and then apply for SA state. Would me a great help if anyone could give me some idea as Im planning to apply by myself without an agent as it is very costly.

Thanks

SA will not send you the invitation for applying for State Sponsorship. If you are interested in obtaining the sponsorship from SA, then select SA (don't select "Any State") in your EOI and then apply for the sponsorship on SA's website.

And maybe you can use a new thread for your queries.

No, I keep getting the message saying the service is unavailable.

The technical issue of this process are driving me nuts and there are lots on inconsistencies with the info on the web site.

If I try to find the status of my application via https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/ then I get an error (and have been getting it from the start) when I try to login.

However, if I first login to the skillselect site and then click the 'continue a saved application' then I can get in ok and it shows the status as 'In Progress' which it has been for the last 7 weeks.

The info on the web site says that you'll be assigned a CO within 5 weeks (for 190 visa) and that they will email you when assigned.

After 6 weeks I eventually gave up waiting and phoned them and they said that I had already been assigned a CO but that the CO would only contact me if they needed some more info. The status didn't change there was no way to know if it was assigned or not.

Now I've been trying to progress with the medicals but again I get an error when I click on the 'Organise your medicals' link which registers us for eHealth. (it works for one link but not for e other 2 people on the application). The medical centre say they can't find any of us on eHealth and can't progress without us completing the registration. It's crazy and very frustrating.

The technical issue of this process are driving me nuts and there are lots on inconsistencies with the info on the web site.

If I try to find the status of my application via https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/ then I get an error (and have been getting it from the start) when I try to login.

However, if I first login to the skillselect site and then click the 'continue a saved application' then I can get in ok and it shows the status as 'In Progress' which it has been for the last 7 weeks.

The info on the web site says that you'll be assigned a CO within 5 weeks (for 190 visa) and that they will email you when assigned.

After 6 weeks I eventually gave up waiting and phoned them and they said that I had already been assigned a CO but that the CO would only contact me if they needed some more info. The status didn't change there was no way to know if it was assigned or not.

Now I've been trying to progress with the medicals but again I get an error when I click on the 'Organise your medicals' link which registers us for eHealth. (it works for one link but not for e other 2 people on the application). The medical centre say they can't find any of us on eHealth and can't progress without us completing the registration. It's crazy and very frustrating.

Hi Mushlet

I share your pain with the technical issues - its nuts isn't it!!

I have had the same problems as you.

I emailed health.strategies.immi.gov.au and told them about the problems I was experiencing.

They fixed the link to ehealth and also emailed me my familys health ID's so I could pas onto the medical centre.

With regards to the link for checking progress of meds, no-one can seem to help with this but to be honest I don't think that is too much to worry about. When we've done our meds that might work!!

Good luck!

Emailed as many documents as I could at the weekend.

Have sent away for police checks and had our medicals today. That is the only pending documents our CO has asked for.

Hopefully not long now. x

Looks like we are both in the same boat our Case officer is also only waiting for our police checks, I had a receipt from them on Friday that they have them so now lets see how long until we get them back... Its all very exciting now starting selling some random bits and bobs but dont want to jinx anything lol..

Could some one please give me the email ID of Global Health ?

Please consider this to be urgent and help me...

Thank you.

Could some one please give me the email ID of Global Health ?

Please consider this to be urgent and help me...

Thank you.

See the previous post below.

I sent an e-mail to health.strategies@immi.gov.au; Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au to enquire about my medicals and they confirmed that they have received the results and linked it to my visa application.

Yesterday I have sent an email to both these IDs for finding my application helath check status.

Today I have got an email from "health.operations.centre@immi.gov.au" that

two of the applicant's reports have been sent to global health for processing and to know the time line details contact to Global health. frown.gif

So I thought of getting an email ID of Gloabl health. Could anyone please help me in this?

Regards...

Registring to Health system isnt working for me either. No ids in the aknowledgement.

Did somebody submit for Australian police check via email?

I sent it a week ago and heard nothing back.

Do they send out confirmations or similar?

Archived