September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All,

Today morning I have got my CO smile.gif

CO is from team 02 and the initials are LC.

Further documents requested are Form 80 of my spouse( not exactly asked - but gave that Form 80 for persons above 16 years), PCC for me and my son.

When we went to Passport office for PCC, we have been told that for

kids of age less than 18, Indian government will not provide PCC.

Hence please suggest me what to respond for his PCC?

Also please tell me how is team 02?

Thank you...

Hi Uma! Firstly, thanks for the wishes!

I don't think the CO expects a PCC for people less than 18. I know a friend who also applied for this Visa and he didn't send a PCC for his son who is less than 18. So just get the PCC for all applicants above 18 and send it to the CO. You are free to contact your CO in any case, so just drop an email stating whatever you were told by Passport folks. Nothing to worry! Just about time for you then!

Hi Folks! With immense pleasure and relief, I just wanna say... I GOT MY VISAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Seriously didn't expect it so quick! So all you folks waiting out there, hold on to your seats for the surprise coming your way!!

I contacted my panel doctor yesterday asking them why my wife's medicals were not yet finalized and was informed that they had forgotten to click on the 'Confirm' button! Once that was done, I just shot an email to my CO telling him about this delay and I woke up this morning to see the Visa Grant Letter in my inbox! Truly amazing feeling...!! :)

Best luck to all of you waiting out there... Its just about time! :) Cheers! God Bless!!

CONGRATULATIONS ra2cool!!!!!!

That was a lovely surprise for you - this will be the best weekend ever :biggrin:

The September gang are doing extremely well here!!

Our MA's submitted our 187 (RSMS) on the 12th but for some unknown reason the employer nomination was forgotten. All sorted now and acknowledgement of valid employer nomination rec'd on the 4.10.12. Now the wait for employer nomination approval begins - any idea of timeline anyone? I think it's being handled in Perth where my OH's prospective employer is based. Just so hard to gauge under the new Skill Select system. Thanks

hi folks! With immense pleasure and relief, i just wanna say... I got my visaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

seriously didn't expect it so quick! So all you folks waiting out there, hold on to your seats for the surprise coming your way!!

I contacted my panel doctor yesterday asking them why my wife's medicals were not yet finalized and was informed that they had forgotten to click on the 'confirm' button! Once that was done, i just shot an email to my co telling him about this delay and i woke up this morning to see the visa grant letter in my inbox! Truly amazing feeling...!! :)

best luck to all of you waiting out there... Its just about time! :) cheers! God bless!!

congratulations!

HI FOlks!!

I have lodged my visa on sept 16th and got the aknowledgement mail next day.I didnt receive any medical ID's in that mail.so how to proceed to medicals?do u need get my ids or do i need to take prints forms from organise ur health button and proceed for medicals??please guys respond.

HI FOlks!!

I have lodged my visa on sept 16th and got the aknowledgement mail next day.I didnt receive any medical ID's in that mail.so how to proceed to medicals?do u need get my ids or do i need to take prints forms from organise ur health button and proceed for medicals??please guys respond.

do you have your TRN number?

Mine were 4 days from date of receipt 5 days from being posted again not express...

Thanks pswebb and Kimsdu, I was hoping for that response!

Should hopefully get them some time next week as I posted on Weds then I think I've done all I can

pswebb I don't understand why you haven't had your grant yet.

What does your CO say?

You are so patient, I don't think I could be as patient!!

Thanks pswebb and Kimsdu, I was hoping for that response!

Should hopefully get them some time next week as I posted on Weds then I think I've done all I can

pswebb I don't understand why you haven't had your grant yet.

What does your CO say?

You are so patient, I don't think I could be as patient!!

My wife phoned immigration on Monday which is when we found out that we had a CO. they couldn't confirm what date our CO was allocated to us though.

We haven't had any contact from our CO, but then we've already uploaded everything including police checks and we had our medicals about 5 weeks ago which we're finalised on 11th September. I assume that means they've got everything they need as we've not had any contact?

In the city where we live now there's no eHealth. So we made appointment with the recommended clinic, informed a doctor with our TRN, checked that it was included on each form of each family member and sent by DHL when it was ready. Then I checked with the Global Health that they have recieved our medicals and attached them to our TRN.

My wife phoned immigration on Monday which is when we found out that we had a CO. they couldn't confirm what date our CO was allocated to us though.We haven't had any contact from our CO, but then we've already uploaded everything including police checks and we had our medicals about 5 weeks ago which we're finalised on 11th September. I assume that means they've got everything they need as we've not had any contact?
Sounds about right pswebb from my experience and what I've read on here.I do hope you finally hear good news on Monday!

My wife phoned immigration on Monday which is when we found out that we had a CO. they couldn't confirm what date our CO was allocated to us though.

We haven't had any contact from our CO, but then we've already uploaded everything including police checks and we had our medicals about 5 weeks ago which we're finalised on 11th September. I assume that means they've got everything they need as we've not had any contact?

pswebb its the not knowing and the agonising wait thats the killer isn't it.

It sounds to me that the first you're gonna hear from them is when you have your grant and lets hope thats tomor morning, you've been patient enough already. I'll be logging on in the morning hoping to see your post! :biggrin:

pswebb its the not knowing and the agonising wait thats the killer isn't it.

It sounds to me that the first you're gonna hear from them is when you have your grant and lets hope thats tomor morning, you've been patient enough already. I'll be logging on in the morning hoping to see your post! :biggrin:

I hope you're right! There's a couple of guys including you that keep expecting me to say we've got our visa!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow (or any other day this week!)

Archived