September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the requested documents submitted to CO. Not sure whether any external verification is there or not.

Will see how long it takes..

I submitted final docs on 2pm Thursday we had our visa grant at Midnight the same day !!!!!! Not long for you now i will be looking for your WOOHOO we got our visa message ....

I submitted final docs on 2pm Thursday we had our visa grant at Midnight the same day !!!!!! Not long for you now i will be looking for your WOOHOO we got our visa message ....

Hi kimsdu,how long did it take to get your visa grant after lodging your application? we are lodging our app for a 190 this week!.

congratulations by the way!

Got an email from our CO at 3.20 this morning asking us to email her some of the documents we'd previously uploaded as she couldn't open them.

She's from team 33 in Brisbane, which I thought a bit odd considering our support officer was in Adelaide.

Had to send form 80's P60's payslips passports &separate passport photos & TRA letter.

Keeping everything crossed that it won't be long now, but getting seriously stressed that they'll turn us down! Aaarrghh!

Hi. Great news is from me today... Yes....:biggrin:Got my grant letter today from Team 6.

Thanks a lot everyone.. You all have been a great support throughout the processing.

My heartful wishes & prayers for those waiting.. You will get your turn very soon.. God bless :biggrin: My timeline is updated for your info....

hi. Great news is from me today... Yes....:biggrin:got my grant letter today from team 6.

Thanks a lot everyone.. You all have been a great support throughout the processing.

My heartful wishes & prayers for those waiting.. You will get your turn very soon.. God bless :biggrin: My timeline is updated for your info....

congratulations!

Hi. Great news is from me today... Yes....:biggrin:Got my grant letter today from Team 6.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Like I said... just a matter of time! Very happy to hear this mate! Mine was also Team 6 by the way! :) Cheers!!

Got an email from our CO at 3.20 this morning asking us to email her some of the documents we'd previously uploaded as she couldn't open them.

She's from team 33 in Brisbane, which I thought a bit odd considering our support officer was in Adelaide.

Had to send form 80's P60's payslips passports &separate passport photos & TRA letter.

Keeping everything crossed that it won't be long now, but getting seriously stressed that they'll turn us down! Aaarrghh!

Hi pswebb! Turning you down is out of the question so don't think in that direction! The very fact that they have asked you these documents means that your gift is very much on the way! :)

Different teams process applications in different ways, including the documents they request post lodgement, so just send them whatever they ask you and be patient! :) Expecting your "relief+happiness" email very soon!!! :)

COngratulations nataraj86 :ssign19:

Hi pswebb! Turning you down is out of the question so don't think in that direction! The very fact that they have asked you these documents means that your gift is very much on the way! :)

Different teams process applications in different ways, including the documents they request post lodgement, so just send them whatever they ask you and be patient! :) Expecting your "relief+happiness" email very soon!!! :)

Thanks for your positivity, just a bit nervous now!

Fingers and everything else are firmly crossed in the Webb household at the minute!

Hi pswebb

Great to hear you've had some communication from the CO at last despite it not being the grant.

Our case officer is team 33 Brisbane also and he is brilliant, so I'm sure yours will be too.

The grants are flying in now so I'm sure once you've sent all your docs it will be you soon too!

We're just waiting on police checks then hopefully all done.

Keep us posted

:smile:

Archived