September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks MariaZiba. I'm hoping it won't be much longer now!

It's strange that i now spend more time on this thread than the 190 August thread I started!

Hi pswebb

Just thought, when my case officer first made contact requesting more documents, they said we had to submit everything within 28 days and if they did not have certain documents by then they would have to make a decision on the visa based on what docs they did have, so they must only have a certain window within which they must grant or decline a visa - surely yours must be due now??!!

Fingers crossed!

Hi pswebb

Just thought, when my case officer first made contact requesting more documents, they said we had to submit everything within 28 days and if they did not have certain documents by then they would have to make a decision on the visa based on what docs they did have, so they must only have a certain window within which they must grant or decline a visa - surely yours must be due now??!!

Fingers crossed!

We got that email yesterday morning. We had to email over some documents as they couldn't open the ones we'd attached online for some reason.

Hoping it won't be long before we both hear some good news!

We got that email yesterday morning. We had to email over some documents as they couldn't open the ones we'd attached online for some reason.

Hoping it won't be long before we both hear some good news!

Just checked my online application, and the status of some of my documents has changed.

The documents that our CO requested yesterday are showing status as 'Requested', and the ones that are all ok are showing as 'Received', and the dates for both have changed to 17/10/2012.

For our health requirements it says not required, but then we already know that this was finalised on 11/09/2012.

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but sounds like it might not be too long now?

PSWEBB keep logging on if its like ours it could be granted within hours!!

Will be keeping an eye on this thread today hoping to see your good news....

Really, is that what happened with yours then?

Does the status change from 'In Progress' to finalised or something then?

hey guys first post; lodged my 190 visa application on 9th october and got comfirmation of valid application lodged;

question- can i now arrange my meds or do i have to wait unitl a CO is assigned to me and requests me to proceed?

:smile:

Hi guys,

Congradulation to all visa granted.

I have sent all required documents except for my wife Ielts result which will be ready by 30.NOV. in fact she needs //overal score 4.5/as news shows if it has been provided in advance,we have been granted visa.do you think that if I request my case officer to grant my visa at first and then my wife's visa,when we send Ielts result,lead to any positive answer or not?has anyone has the same problem or not?

hey guys first post; lodged my 190 visa application on 9th october and got comfirmation of valid application lodged;

question- can i now arrange my meds or do i have to wait unitl a CO is assigned to me and requests me to proceed?

Hello! If you have got the Health Check List [with Health request ID or HAP] along with the acknowledgement then you can go ahead and schedule your meds. In fact you can also go ahead with the PCC as the CO will ask for it any way. The only thing which can wait will be the Form 80 as it really differs from CO to CO whether they ask for it or not.

You csn log in look at top right corner medicals there's a list of clinics choose one near you call them book in all they will ask for is your ref number they will then confirm your details if you want visa granting quick do you police checks too ! When we go case officer it took 3 days for it to be granted ! Any more info required just ask

what kind of evidence employment documents can I provide if 2 of the companies that i worked for have

1. closed down

2. change company name

please help ..

Ok for point 1 above, you could provide the Offer Of Employment, Pay Slips, Relieving Letter or even any Award or Appreciation [Certificates] that you might have received. Basically ANY proof which shows the Company's name on it. Along with this, you should include any data which talks about the closure of the company, maybe a website which indicates it.

Coming to point 2, this is kind of a rare case! If I were you, I would still provide all the documents as mentioned above along with any data which talks about the name change. You could include their website address which might have a section that talks about the change.

Hi all,

Am naseef, received an invitation to apply for 190 from WA SS.

Any body on the same boat and filled their application.

share your timelines again on the msg banner and it would be helpful for new comers to this thread like me.

Naseef.

Hi all,

Am naseef, received an invitation to apply for 190 from WA SS.

Any body on the same boat and filled their application.

share your timelines again on the msg banner and it would be helpful for new comers to this thread like me.

Naseef.

We received our SS on Thursday, got our 190 invite, submitted and paid for it yesterday. Medicals are booked for this coming Monday.

Had a very stressy weekend.

Chased up my medicals to be told my husbands and childrens had been cleared but mine had been referred to a medical officer of the commonwealth.

I quickly learnt form the thread 'medicals referred for more than 30 days' that this could be an 8-10 week wait.

Was totally gutted all weekend. I know deep down there is nothing seriously wrong with me but being so close to getting the visa then this spanner in the works - can you imagine. Hubby and I had a dreadful weekend. We were planning to emmigrate in January so an 8-10 week wait could seriously jeopardise that.

However woke this morning to an email saying my medicals had been cleared!!!!!!

Can you imagine our elation :jiggy:

Totally great start to the day - what a huuuuge relief!!

Just police checks to come back now then all done, fingers crossed!!

Flower Family, congratulations on your medicals had been cleared!

We had a query from CO last Tuesday.... she asked for forms 80 & 1221... we have sent them the next day.... now silence....

We are also hoping to go in January, but not sure about it now. Can't stop checking email )

Had a very stressy weekend.

Chased up my medicals to be told my husbands and childrens had been cleared but mine had been referred to a medical officer of the commonwealth.

I quickly learnt form the thread 'medicals referred for more than 30 days' that this could be an 8-10 week wait.

Was totally gutted all weekend. I know deep down there is nothing seriously wrong with me but being so close to getting the visa then this spanner in the works - can you imagine. Hubby and I had a dreadful weekend. We were planning to emmigrate in January so an 8-10 week wait could seriously jeopardise that.

However woke this morning to an email saying my medicals had been cleared!!!!!!

Can you imagine our elation :jiggy:

Totally great start to the day - what a huuuuge relief!!

Just police checks to come back now then all done, fingers crossed!!

WOW Glad you didnt get caught up in the medicals referred mess.... Get those PCCs scanned and sent asap once you get them back!!

Not long now..........Good luck

We also queried our progress, and found out that My husband, mine and my 4month olds medicals were cleared apart from my 2year olds. We wanted to emigrate end of december, but if you guys are saying there is a long wait on medicals I don't see us going according to plans.

Archived