September 190 visa lodged gang

kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a case officer within 2 weeks actually 9 days !!! We got our CO on Monday this week all docs are with the CO including meds she has only asked us to send the Police checks which should be uploaded within the next week.

190 visa with WA SS hubby is a Carpenter

Edited by kimsdu

Good Luck bluechris and kimsdu.

I am growing impatient with the waiting......! Here's hoping it happens soon. I am dying to tell my kids..... we haven't said anything as we don't want them to 'switch off' at school (teenage boys!!)

I bet your bursting!!!!! Good luck

Hi all,

I just submitted my EOI today for 190 visa class with 60 points score. I see most of you'll have already got the invitations. So how does the process work for 190 class? As in the skill select reports, it does not mention any invitation to 190 visa class. So why is that?

Hope someone could answer as I am a newbie and am really confused with this skillselect system and Visa process. Thanks

I was assigned case officer last week and since I am unable to upload documents I have to email them to my CO. The only email I have on all confirmation is the skilled.no.reply@immi.gov.au

This doesn't seem right to me as it is a no reply email, did other people get the CO's actual email address??

Yes I got CO's email address

We are flying in 7 weeks, would be great if we get our 190 visa well before that, so we can plan without the regional limitations. I hope we get a CO this week :) (and a quick grant would be nice as well :D)

Edited by FOL

Really hoping to hear from a CO this week, as it will be 7 weeks on Wednesday that we lodged our visa application.
Somebody from the embassy contacted my current employer today. It's already my 7th week and never heard from a CO too.

Somebody from the embassy contacted my current employer today. It's already my 7th week and never heard from a CO too.

Seriously????

Thats not good! Have you spoken to your employers about the possible move already?

We would not be impressed if they did that to us, surely they should contact you to check this is ok first??

Some people (including us) had their grant at first CO contact or eithin an hour. So yeay they can start with it before you even know you have a CO.

I hope so, we've uploaded everything including police checks and had our medicals done 4 weeks ago.

Getting very frustrating when they say you should get a CO within 5 weeks of lodging though!

Is that normal?

I don't know with the new system. I notice that CO contacts you only when you lack documents. A lot of applicants who were contacted were asked for more documents then later on their employers are contacted for verification. Mine received both an email and call from the embassy.

Seriously????

Thats not good! Have you spoken to your employers about the possible move already?

We would not be impressed if they did that to us, surely they should contact you to check this is ok first??

Yeap, on my case, they made sure that they could get info from my employer, who received both email and call. I just told my manager that it's still up on the air.

Do they contact everyone's employer or just at random?

My wife's boss already knows what we're doing as he had to do references when we were sorting out her TRA.

As I read through the other forums, it usually depends on what team your CO is in. Unfortunately, I still haven't heard from my CO.

Do they contact everyone's employer or just at random?

My wife's boss already knows what we're doing as he had to do references when we were sorting out her TRA.

As I read through the other forums, it usually depends on what team your CO is in. Unfortunately, I still haven't heard from my CO.

I don't know with the new system. I notice that CO contacts you only when you lack documents. A lot of applicants who were contacted were asked for more documents then later on their employers are contacted for verification. Mine received both an email and call from the embassy.

We were contacted by CO just for the police checks that they are waiting on ... We are Team 2.

We were contacted by CO just for the police checks that they are waiting on ... We are Team 2.

I already uploaded them almost 4 weeks ago. Only the form 80 remains but I have it ready just on case.

Im hoping our UK police checks show up today so we can upload them. I had to do USA ones which are renowned for taking up to 16 weeks so i did those in July and have them ready to go.

What is this form 80 i keep hearing about? Nobody has asked us for this yet...

Im hoping our UK police checks show up today so we can upload them. I had to do USA ones which are renowned for taking up to 16 weeks so i did those in July and have them ready to go.

What is this form 80 i keep hearing about? Nobody has asked us for this yet...

a form which you'll with more detailed personal info for character assessment.