kimsdu

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Can anyone help with when to apply for medicals - I have seen on DIAC website that for 190 visa its ok to do before you get CO allocated however my agent told me not to. Thing is I haven't trusted a word she has said all along and have proven her wrong on many occasions!

I had actually already rang a clinic in Manchester but they said my TRN wasn't activated.

What do I need to do to activate mu TRN for medicals - you wouldn't beleive I have paid a lot of money for an agent would you??!!

Thanks guys

:biggrin:

I can let you know tomorrow as will be sorting it then.. I believe its through ACRO and the UK checks only take 2 weeks maximum however most get them back within a week as its all electronic. I have already done my USA ones as they take up to 12 weeks....

Hi Kimsdu - thanks that would be most helpful!

Could I also ask you about medicals - am I ok to do them befor getting CO?

If so how do I go about it - I rang a clinic who said my TRN had not been activated?

Hi all

Can anyone help with when to apply for medicals - I have seen on DIAC website that for 190 visa its ok to do before you get CO allocated however my agent told me not to. Thing is I haven't trusted a word she has said all along and have proven her wrong on many occasions!

I had actually already rang a clinic in Manchester but they said my TRN wasn't activated.

What do I need to do to activate mu TRN for medicals - you wouldn't beleive I have paid a lot of money for an agent would you??!!

Thanks guys

:biggrin:

I am waiting for my CO but have booked the medicals for 25th. You will have to organise the medicals online using the "Organise medicals" link. You will be required to select the clinic and answer few questions after which you will be able to print the health examination form.

Was wondering if anyone can help. I have my TRN number, I have tried to upload documents but I am unable to, I have also organised my medicals but can't get access to Ehealth.

I have tried using different computer but when I log in with my TRN number the page come up blankish (ie with none of my details on it)

Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Don't know how long I will need to wait for a CO. Submitted visa application on 5th September for 190 visa.

Hi,

Got a question. I gave my friend's house address as my residential and communication address to DIAC in the application. Because i m not sure how long i am going to be in my rental house. So to keep my contact details fixed, i have given my friend's address where he lives permanently.

But I do not have any proof for the address which i have given.

Will there be any issue? Will DIAc ask for any proof in future?

Hope some one can advise me.

Hi...

When we have attended the meds, even though we have filled the details in the site, we were unable to take a print out of the medical arrangement receipts. However, when we have received the ACK email from the GSM, with the mail we have got the PDF filed of medicals for all the family members. So, we have taken print outs of those docs and completed our medicals.

Also I suggest you to call few more clinics of other places just for the confirmation of your TRN number details on the medicals site.

Was wondering if anyone can help. I have my TRN number, I have tried to upload documents but I am unable to, I have also organised my medicals but can't get access to Ehealth.

I have tried using different computer but when I log in with my TRN number the page come up blankish (ie with none of my details on it)

Was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

Don't know how long I will need to wait for a CO. Submitted visa application on 5th September for 190 visa.

Hi Obexer7

Even I face the same problem...but I reckon its an Interim issue...so don't worry....Try calling up DIAC or send them a feedback/complaint. My agent said some of his other clients had the same problem but it was resolved after one of the Site's regular planned system maintenance. So hopefully we shud be able to upload our docs soon :)

Hi,

But I do not have any proof for the address which i have given.

Will there be any issue? Will DIAc ask for any proof in future?

Hope some one can advise me.

:animal-bat:

better tell your bank the same address and get a statement as proof of address - it may be required to attach alongwith form 80 (infact it specifically says so on the form)

Allocation Dates for 190 Skilled - Nominated changed for 4 weeks to 5 weeks from 21 September 2012. Moreover all subsequent entrant applications lodged before 17 August 2012 have been allocated to a case officer. I applied on 27th August when my turn will come :(.

Edited by day dream

Allocation Dates for 190 Skilled - Nominated changed for 4 weeks to 5 weeks from 21 September 2012. Moreover all subsequent entrant applications lodged before 17 August 2012 have been allocated to a case officer. I applied on 27th August when my turn will come :(.

We applied on 15th August and haven't got a case officer yet.

Where did you read that information?

Today got a mail from CO asking for more docs. Team

Those docs are

Form 80

Evidence of Character

Evidence of

Health

Evidence of Overseas Work Experience

● Income (For 5

years)

Problem is with the last one. I got a Income docs for last 4 years

but for the 1 year, i really do not have any docs except my experience cert

stated my salary.

Any advise....

Today got a mail from CO asking for more docs. Team

Those docs are

Form 80

Evidence of Character

Evidence of

Health

Evidence of Overseas Work Experience

● Income (For 5

years)

Problem is with the last one. I got a Income docs for last 4 years

but for the 1 year, i really do not have any docs except my experience cert

stated my salary.

Any advise....

Congrats on the CO being allocated.

Don't you have the bank statements where the salary was credited?

I have to check all my accounts.. I am not so sure in which acc my salary was credited 4 yrs ago.. I left india 4 yrs ago. So very hard to retrieve my data..

Why don't you request for the statements for all the bank accounts you held 4 years ago? It will be difficult if you are outside India, but you can still post the request letters to someone over here and authorise them to collect the statements on your behalf.

Hi Kimsdu - thanks that would be most helpful!

Could I also ask you about medicals - am I ok to do them befor getting CO?

If so how do I go about it - I rang a clinic who said my TRN had not been activated?

Sorry for the late reply. If you message me your email address i will send you all the police check documents.... Then i will invoice your agent for works undertaken on their behalf!!! LOL Sounds like your paying for nothing.. Who are you using? PM me