IELTS Exam 18 February 2012

aidanofl

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Results are out online people.

Luckily i got R 9 L 8.5 W 9 S 9 so well chuffed. Hope you all get what you re looking for

I thought the results came out 14 days after the exam?? Or was this for another exam date?

Cant get them online have to wait for the postman!! Did try to no avail rang the office in UCD Dublin and they dont provide that facilty arraghhh

Makes sense, so online is only available for selected test centers?

Edit:

SMS alerts and results online services

Some test centres provide SMS alerts and results online services.

Contact your local test centre to find out more.

Aaaaaargh!

I've tried to get my results too - I don't think any of the UK test centres post results online. That link has IELTS Australia logo on it.

I think mine will arrive Saturday via post. I hope I've got the right points, otherwise it'll be a resit - no doubt providing the bubbly for the IELTS Xmas party. Surely they should allow you to resit certain parts of the test, not the whole thing, IELTS are laughing all the way to the bank, what a con!

The waiting is awful, I checked this morning and no cigar!

Might be saturday morning!

I need 7's across all, and I will guarantee I will get a 6.5 somewhere!!

Good luck to everyone, and I hope people that get their required results will celebrate over the weekend! Celebrate every hurdle I say!!

thanks everyone.

Really hope you all get what you want so let me know your results.

The postman better hurry up for ya!!!!!

I did mine in Australia as am in NSW so think the online results are not available to UK

Congrats aidanofl! Great result!!

I haven't been sleeping much last night I kept dreaming I only got 6s or 7s! I have been frantically checking my results online as well but as I suspect we may get them in the post... I'm in the Netherlands so perhaps it could be certain institutes that post them online, daveg1980!

yeah, maybe down to the laziness of the college!

The waiting is so bad, I get the worrying feeling, I am gonna be so close and fail!

I wouldn't mind as much, but its a long wait for the resit!

What do you need sephie?

Good luck everyone!

Congrats aidanofl! Great result!!

I haven't been sleeping much last night I kept dreaming I only got 6s or 7s! I have been frantically checking my results online as well but as I suspect we may get them in the post... I'm in the Netherlands so perhaps it could be certain institutes that post them online, daveg1980!

I know exactly how you feel!!

Well, with my points at the moment I only need 7s to have 65 points for my 176 visa, however my agent has said that I should aim for 8s as Victoria is more likely to grant you a SS that way (although my SS nominated occupation only requires 6s across the board for Victoria). The current tally of 65 points is made up of the 5 points that I would need from SS anyway, so I should aim for an 8 to be very safe!

And you, daveg1980?

yeah, maybe down to the laziness of the college!

The waiting is so bad, I get the worrying feeling, I am gonna be so close and fail!

I wouldn't mind as much, but its a long wait for the resit!

What do you need sephie?

Good luck everyone!

I have my fingers crossed for you, I am going for state sponsorship, and dependant on skills assessment could end up in Melbourne or Sydney. I have been told I need 7's, so fingers crossed. I thought the government would just look at the points to ensure you met it, and thats it.. but 8's can't hurt!!

This reminds me of my gcse results!

Hoping for 8's, but 7's will do nicely! At the minute i am doubting i got the 7's!!!

Just picked up my results from the College, and they've come out as R 9 L 9 W 8.5 S 9

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting

You nailed it my friend, well done!!

I'm hoping they've been lenient on the academic paper for me. Feeling a bit tense now, hope the postman delivers the scores tomorrow.

me too, I dont think they will post till end of the day :(

You nailed it my friend, well done!!

I'm hoping they've been lenient on the academic paper for me. Feeling a bit tense now, hope the postman delivers the scores tomorrow.

Passed , SS here i come

I have some books if anybody on here wants them ,drop me your email in a pm & i'll forward them on .BIG BIG thankyou to sporty & her other half you've been a great help and thanks to heather law for the books .

thankyou... thankyou..... thankyou & once again I thankyou

Big Congratulations to all that have passed with some fantastic scores. We are waiting for the postman tomorrow for my hubbies scores, this wait is sooooooooo long but hearing others scores have cheered me up on here.

Lovely husband sat his in Liverpool on the 18th and is hoping not to need the place in Leeds that we have booked already but needs 8's in all sections for the points and not been to school for 25+years but he did do lots of practice so we will see. One more sleep!!!

Archived