IELTS Exam 18 February 2012

aidanofl

daveg, still no result for the husband! He rang up the test center and apparently the lady who answered the phone said that he could be the few that had their results remarked because of borderline issues, I guess? Anyway, they said to expect the results in the post either Thursday or Friday, so I guess we'll have to wait!

Oh no, I havent received mine as such, I found out via my migration agent, so maybe the college won't be forwarding them onto me! Fingers are getting awfully blue now with all this crossing! x

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeremiah martin

well done to you ,

failed it first time out got results of re check this morning and no change have to re sit it on the 31 st in dublin , didi you pass first time?

well done to you ,

failed it first time out got results of re check this morning and no change have to re sit it on the 31 st in dublin , didi you pass first time?

awww sorry about that Jeremiah...hope its going to be 3rd time luck for you... what scores do you need?? Am due for a resit and it will be my second time

and am even more terrified of the test than the first time.

Guest jeremiah martin

thanks barbie , i need 7 s across the board. just afraid we will miss the july deadline , agent is very suspicious about ielts now as well , i think we all know its another money racket. will just have to keep doing it until we pass. have 3 more booked in advance just in case as everybody seems to be doing. best of luck on your re sit!

i also need all 7s and am going for 457 visa and hopefully no changes to in in July..... i hope you get your result soon and submit your paperwork before July. I also think IELTS is a big scum how they are too strict and sometimes the computers that mark our papers must be faulty at times.

Finally got my husband's IELTS results! We still haven't received the test report forms as we cannot contact the IELTS center, but took a shot at trying to find our results online and it seems our results have been uploaded now and he's got an overall 8! :) Am so proud of him as he was so nervous as it was the academic version but he's a trooper!

Archived