is anything cheap in oz?

vixxy666

i was born in Scotland and i have fondness for the country and its history. Current day however the full uk is in an awful state and i do mean it when i say i hate it. it promotes fat lazy spongers. i have given up on the UK hence the proposed move to Australia, if i believed in the country and the people running it then i would stay and invest my time and effort into seeing the tough times out but as i said i have given up on it.

i no quite a few of them " fat lazy spongers here in AUSTRALIA...oh and none of them are english!

oh wait a minute...THERE AUSTRALAIN!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i no quite a few of them " fat lazy spongers here in AUSTRALIA...oh and none of them are english!

There 'bludgers' not 'spongers', 'dole bludgers' to be precise. I would like to be a dole bludger but I can't get the dole so I'm just a plain bludger.

I actually like and approve when there Aussies rather than 'new chums.'

I know a few in each country, and you know what? They seem to be the citizens of that country, somewhere along the line they think that their country owes it to them

I drive a hyundia I30 for work and we also have a hyundia tuscon. I would recommend them. cheap cars, great value.

I work For Hyundai !

And there just as good as any other similar brand out there, and in some ways there ahead of the game right now.

They have come a long way from the "PONY" days !

Thanks Tony were gonna try and go for a hyundia, would you be able to let me know the policy they have on car finance for 457 visa holders, were coming out in a few months and will need at least 1 car possibly 2. What deposit % is required etc.Any help would be great! Also is it worth bringing a statement from our current car finance to prove we paid it?

ps cheap was my poor choice of wording. I basically meant we have primark and cheap food stores as alternative to supermarket and high street does this exist in Australia? are the low cost alternatives. We've been hit hard by the recession struggled for the last 3 years and guess I'm scared we could be worse off, that's all no offense intended

There's K-Mart and Big-W on the cheaper side for clothes and things. Not expensive at all and they have sales regularly. Check Kmart here

http://www.kmart.com.au/

There are also loads of factory outlet shops which sell surf gear and fashion gear cheap. My wife won't go as she likes to have things nicely hung up on racks and in those places you might have to browse through cardboard boxes. The prices can be fantastic though.

By the way the beaches and sunshine are free and so is the parking there. At least at Perth beaches it is!!!:biggrin:

Archived