What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

Well still scanning on here now and then. Done my usual quick look on Rightmove overseas AUSTRALIA.(DAILY ha ha)

I have had my final VISA189 Application sent off via Gomatilda 2weeks ago.

Got to say the deeper you get into this the scarier it gets. Told a few friends and Family last few wks our big plans.

THink we need to set ourselves a final date.

Going as skilled carpenter with wife and 2 boys. Work here is booming at the moment is my only concern as I here still slow in oz.

next steps medical and police checks.

Moved fast recently. No stress at all as in no particular rush.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 days to go. Bags are packed....unpacked...repacked...it's my new hobby! All paperwork in order....appointments made for arrival....I think everything, apart from the goodbyes, may be done!

Best of luck with the BIG MOVE!!!

Exciting times.

Don't forget to post an arrival report.

B

• 2 weeks later...

Think I've almost completed everything. Did medical today with the family; my pcc arrived on Tuesday and uploaded already and hopefully wife's is following behind. All that's left to do to fully front load is form 80 and 1221. Holding thumbs for a decision before Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aiming to fly to brisbane 28 nov. Lots of planning to do as currently in Spain! (but thats another story! Lol). Driving bk to uk, calais to dover. Will hv 3days saying goodbyes... Again lol... Then we will be off on another new adventure... This is what u call living! :-) and i love it! X

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

Aiming to fly to brisbane 28 nov. Lots of planning to do as currently in Spain! (but thats another story! Lol). Driving bk to uk, calais to dover. Will hv 3days saying goodbyes... Again lol... Then we will be off on another new adventure... This is what u call living! :-) and i love it! X

Sent from my HUAWEI Y560-L01 using Tapatalk

Ohhhh so exciting for you!

Best of luck!

B