886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Hi dale Jane , lol ours have all come together seperate envelopes but mine hubbys and Lukes

Have come in the same post did you post em in same evelope or seperate lol xx

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoop whoop , dale and Jane congratulations , I won't know till later I think they will

Get in touch with agent not me and I have to wait for agent start work at 9 am

Yesterday when they mailed me it was 9 15 am anyway I let u know in a bit ,

I'll b gutted if I haven't got one xx lol

Hi , I haven't heard off me agent yet its a bit early ill give her a bit

Longer , but I've just clicked on me application status on website and it s change from

Processing commenced to being processed further from yesterdays date so I keep

U informed fingers crossed me agent emails me with sum news of one z

Hi Jane and dale , haven't heard anything up to know don't think I will

Today now , I've rang agent goes into ans machine sent 2 messages no reply

So I leave it at that now till they contact me that's wat ya get for using

A agent you don't get to hear as quick as a DIY lol they could be off for the day

Or on annual leave , but its moved on the diac website so cud have heard by end of week

Good luck with meds xxx

Hi dalejane, my agent must of had a email because it says on visa status

A email was sent to you on 18th well that will go to agent but had no reply

From them so ill av to wait till tomoz xx

Guest luckylady

After a long 12 day wait since my CO asked for more payslip / bank statement documentation, today he has finally asked for medicals to be done! Yipeeeeeeeeee All booked for next Tuesday.

PCC finalised 07/10/11

Are we all agreed that if the CO asks for your meds and pcc they are happy with the rest of your docs?

Just wondering as ours has asked for meds, pcc, form 80 and a copy of Janes old passport data page that she used to enter Oz in 2010.

Anyone have any thoughts on whether they will want any more info? I did go seriously in depth for continuing relationship details before co assigned, so has LOTS of info already :)

Hi Dale and Jane, I can't help with your question but would be interested in the answer! We lodged on 26th September and are waiting for a CO. I haven't done form 80 or 1221 yet so i might have to do those with the help of a glass of wine or three at the weekend!

Good luck :smile:

Bex

Are we all agreed that if the CO asks for your meds and pcc they are happy with the rest of your docs?

Just wondering as ours has asked for meds, pcc, form 80 and a copy of Janes old passport data page that she used to enter Oz in 2010.

Anyone have any thoughts on whether they will want any more info? I did go seriously in depth for continuing relationship details before co assigned, so has LOTS of info already :)

When we got CO, we were just asked for Medicals and Police Checks. When you login to the IMMI site all our documents had been changed to met, if they require any additional documents they usually ask for this first before they ask for medicals and police checks.

We were not asked for form 80 or 1221, or anything else.

Hi all , turn me Orange bob I can confirm I have a case officer

But I have got give em 12 months payslips and p60 and been told

By agent to go a head and get meds dun x

Hi Dale and Jane, I can't help with your question but would be interested in the answer! We lodged on 26th September and are waiting for a CO. I haven't done form 80 or 1221 yet so i might have to do those with the help of a glass of wine or three at the weekend!

Good luck :smile:

Bex

Hi Bexy, you can't be long now we submitted on the 28th Sept, are you on a 176?

As for form 80, man thats a lot of in depth info on there!! Several glasses of vino!!

Hi, Yes we're on a 176 WA sponsored so hopefully anytime now! I'll be up early tomorrow to check my emails! If form 80 is as bad as it sounds then maybe i should leave the vino til after! might need to be able to think clearly!

Bex

I started doing form 80 before we got CO, its not too bad, unless you have lived in lots of different addressess over the last few years.

I wish I hadnt bothered as we werent asked for it, you have 28 days to submit it if asked for it by CO.

hi dalejane, yes it is weird but i think they look at how many times you have been abroard , i have only been abroad once in ten years and only twice in my life and they havent asked me for it .xx good luck with meds today hun if everything ok i reckon you will get the grant in a couple of weeks xx

Hi All, Its been more than 3 weeks that my case moved up to Cat 3 but still there is no sign of any movement regarding my case. My agent asked DIAC and they advised her that our case has been allocated and you should hear from your CO in coming weeks, but as i said still nothing.

What u guys suggest me to do ?

Following is my timeline:

Visa 886 ( WA sponsorship ) Applied September 2009

Form 1100 sent September 2010

From High Risk Country

Any comment is much appreciated :D

Didn't get a CO today after getting up early to check emails, so will relax til Monday morning! I know people have been allocated a case officer after us so hopefully our application hasn't been mislaid! It's not that we're in a huge rush...it's just that it might be imminent! It will be interesting to see what the allocation date update says on Monday or Tuesday.

Bex

Guest plannerOH

two words mates: VISA GRANTED!!!

So incredibly grateful for everyone's advice and support. I'd have been nowhere without it. I am over the moon and a bit speechless. How am I supposed to go to bed? Omg I still don't believe it. Thank you all!!!!!

two words mates: VISA GRANTED!!!

So incredibly grateful for everyone's advice and support. I'd have been nowhere without it. I am over the moon and a bit speechless. How am I supposed to go to bed? Omg I still don't believe it. Thank you all!!!!!

Congrates ! way to go - Aug/Sept Gang, who's next (i kno i will be the last one ;-)