886/176/475 State Sponsored :September 2011 Gang

Big Bob

Hi Mates,

How are you all doing?

Just wanted to inform you guys that Big Bob has finally cracked a job before Christmas as planned with biggest Australian telecommunication provider.

I wish all the best for all the people who are planning to arrive and all others whom I missed to congratulate, Rest all who are still in application process God is with you ;)

cheers!

Bob

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Telstra -

congrates - Bob, a happy christmas & great new year awaiting u !

Hi Mates,

How are you all doing?

Just wanted to inform you guys that Big Bob has finally cracked a job before Christmas as planned with biggest Australian telecommunication provider.

I wish all the best for all the people who are planning to arrive and all others whom I missed to congratulate, Rest all who are still in application process God is with you ;)

cheers!

Bob

Sounds like Telstra -

congrates - Bob, a happy christmas & great new year awaiting u !

Worm...

You got it mate..Seems like i gave too much hint:biggrin:...:angel_happy_face_hacheers and merry Christmas to you and your family too.

regards

Bob

Hi Mates,

How are you all doing?

cheers!

Bob

congrats big bob glad u doing well hun xx have a great christmas , and i wish u all the best for 2012 xxxx

congrats big bob glad u doing well hun xx have a great christmas , and i wish u all the best for 2012 xxxx

Hey Bingo

Thanks buddy...:wink: How ya doing pal...Wish you a merry christmas and a very happy 2012 new year too...:hug::xmas12:

regards

Big Bob

Archived