New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Tania,

Great job with the thread, could you please add my details. Only just applied so a long wait i guess!

Name: Silverbobby (Mark)

Date of Visa application: 30th June 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I was also wondering if any knew how DIAC assigned applications to a CO? For example why have some people who have been waiting since 2008 not been assigned a CO but some people from 2010/2011 have a CO or even visa grant. I assume most people on this thread have applied for a 175 visa so are applications prioritised on skill/profession?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Tania,

I am a newbie on this Forum and would like to thank you in advance for maintaining this awesome thread and Please add me to the cat 4 queue, Tania. Cheers... and have a wicked day Tania.. u r a legend! also cant wait to hear the news about your PR is approved by DIAC soon..stay wicked :smile:

Name: ScrumMaster

Date of Visa application: 25/06/2011

Nationality: INA

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore E-lodged

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: ...still patiently waiting

Date of employment verification (If applicable): -

Date visa granted: ...

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your detail to the front page.

Tania

Hi guys

It's official we have a CO!! :jiggy:

They have asked for payslips and bank statements and tax details going back some years so will have to see if I even have these!!

They are again from Team 2.

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone!!!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I have now turned you pink

Name:TraxFM

Date of Visa application:June 2009

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Fitter

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:07/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):N/a

Date visa granted:

Hi to all of you. I am also a newbie here.

Tania, thanks in advance for keeping this thread alive and maintaining the current situation as it is, so everyone can be aware about the processing dates.

Just wonder, which of these pretty girls is you.)) Suppose, you're to the left side if looking en face.))

Yeah the other is my daughter.:biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Tania,

Great job with the thread, could you please add my details. Only just applied so a long wait i guess!

Name: Silverbobby (Mark)

Date of Visa application: 30th June 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I was also wondering if any knew how DIAC assigned applications to a CO? For example why have some people who have been waiting since 2008 not been assigned a CO but some people from 2010/2011 have a CO or even visa grant. I assume most people on this thread have applied for a 175 visa so are applications prioritised on skill/profession?

Thanks

Mark

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

The reason your are seeing this is because in July they added 13 occupations back on the sol so now they are having to go back to 2008/2009 to process them hope this makes sense apart from these old applicants like myself they are now up to September 2010.

Thanks Tania

The reason your are seeing this is because in July they added 13 occupations back on the sol so now they are having to go back to 2008/2009 to process them hope this makes sense apart from these old applicants like myself they are now up to September 2010.

Thanks Tania

Thanks Tania, that makes sense. I hope you get some good news soon, you have been waiting such a long time but it must feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel now :biggrin:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Thanks Tania

It seems to me that such applicants as you must be in priority as you've been waiting for a long time. Haven't you got any info concerning this issue?

By the way, I do not believe in the words of your agent that all applicants would be assigned with a CO till January-12. I think it's impossible to have all applications allocated by X-mas as they've got around 20 000 cases. :no:

Guest garynhelen
Blimey 5 years :( Bank statements included??

Why do they want so much?

Dont you think our agents should have advised us of this?

No way! 5 years!! :arghh:

I'm just in the process of uploading 3 years worth of stuff (to prove recent work experience) Really hope they don't want more. BTW, we don't have co yet as in cat 5, I'm just getting everything in that I can atm.

Hi ya,

Do you have an agent? If so would they not have already provided this to the DIAC?

Hi

They also said they didn't get a few other bits and bobs that my agent is going to take care of but we never had to submit any payslips or bank statements when we applied for the visa.

Tracy

I phoned the tax office the other day and you have to talk to the company that you worked for I explained that the company no longer existed so they did look throught their records only to find that the company did not file tax for the period requested. I have had to go to company house to get proof that this company existed. God if i'd have known all this a few years ago I would have kept everything.

Dear me, sounds like a nightmare!!

I'm sure there will be some way to get them all of the info they want, it might just take a little while.

Tracy

Thanks Tania, that makes sense. I hope you get some good news soon, you have been waiting such a long time but it must feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel now :biggrin:

Yeah I do believe their is a light at the end of the tunnel and I always like to look at things in a positive way and believe things will happen when they are meant to well thats what I tell myself :unsure:

Tania

It seems to me that such applicants as you must be in priority as you've been waiting for a long time. Haven't you got any info concerning this issue?

By the way, I do not believe in the words of your agent that all applicants would be assigned with a CO till January-12. I think it's impossible to have all applications allocated by X-mas as they've got around 20 000 cases. :no:

Hi I never said that the information was a fact as its was just information that was passed onto me from an agent that they expect to start cat 5 end of this year or the start of next ( expect )not being definite , not sure what you mean by (assigned with a CO till January-12) how did you know the number of applicants in cat 4? could you please share :biggrin:

I have spoken to my agent and still waiting for a reply as he is waiting for a reply from ASPC, I was only put back on the list in July so I guess I need to be patient :SLEEP:

Thanks Tania

I phoned the tax office the other day and you have to talk to the company that you worked for I explained that the company no longer existed so they did look throught their records only to find that the company did not file tax for the period requested. I have had to go to company house to get proof that this company existed. God if i'd have known all this a few years ago I would have kept everything.

OMG what a nightmare its like having to jump through hoops again.

Tania

Guest ScrumMaster
Yeah I do believe their is a light at the end of the tunnel and I always like to look at things in a positive way and believe things will happen when they are meant to well thats what I tell myself :unsure:

Thanks Tania

Agreed , any light at the end of the tunnel is positive light !.... except the light of the oncoming train !!! :biglaugh: maybe DIAC's train...?! :biggrin: you'll never know Tania..jk apart you will be fine.. Im sure :wink: I think what is lacking in this thread is onlysense of humour :jiggy: haha

Agreed , any light at the end of the tunnel is positive light !.... except the light of the oncoming train !!! :biglaugh: maybe DIAC's train...?! :biggrin: you'll never know Tania..jk apart you will be fine.. Im sure :wink: I think what is lacking in this thread is onlysense of humour :jiggy: haha

I think we all lost our sence of humour and sanity when our applications got lodged:biglaugh::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::biglaugh:

:hug:

Sence of humor :jiggy:my other half took my passport and Trn number off me the other night cos he was sick of me being on the laptop :arghh:checking progress, PIO, and emails.:arghh: so I went on immi website and proceeded to log on to my visa app as I now know both numbers off the top of my head.:wacko: He looked at me and said why do you get ya passport everytime if you know the number.:wideeyed: Cos that is the process everything is done in a special way otherwise bad things may happen.:eek::shocked::v_SPIN:

Yes I am going insane:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi I never said that the information was a fact as its was just information that was passed onto me from an agent that they expect to start cat 5 end of this year or the start of next ( expect )not being definite , not sure what you mean by (assigned with a CO till January-12) how did you know the number of applicants in cat 4? could you please share :biggrin:

I have spoken to my agent and still waiting for a reply as he is waiting for a reply from ASPC, I was only put back on the list in July so I guess I need to be patient :SLEEP:

Thanks Tania

Concerning COs allocation by January-12, I meant that Category-4 applications would have been allocated by X-mas. Sure, after Category-4 applicants have been allocated, the turn for the Category-5 will come.

And about number of applicants, you can see it here, page 41:

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/skilled-migration-update.pdf

This is the data DIAC had in May. Now,I think, the amount is likely to be less :wink:

Hello everyone, thanks for all your kind congrats.

I was just after a bit of advice.

Do i get my Police Checks done through ACRO? I have a link that i downloaded from this site a while ago but i just wanted to make sure. I could ask my agent but he is asleep as he is in Aus!!:SLEEP:

Thanks for any advice.

Trax,

I believe you get it from here:

http://www.acpo.police.uk/NationalPolicing/ACROCriminalRecordsOffice/PoliceCertificates.aspx

Hello everyone, thanks for all your kind congrats.

I was just after a bit of advice.

Do i get my Police Checks done through ACRO? I have a link that i downloaded from this site a while ago but i just wanted to make sure. I could ask my agent but he is asleep as he is in Aus!!:SLEEP:

Thanks for any advice.

Agreed , any light at the end of the tunnel is positive light !.... except the light of the oncoming train !!! maybe DIAC's train...?!

you'll never know Tania..jk apart you will be fine.. Im sure :wink: I think what is lacking in this thread is onlysense of humour

Yep that is what gets me through :biglaugh::wacko::biglaugh::wacko:

I think we all lost our sence of humour and sanity when our applications got lodged:

:hug:

I so agree with you on that. :twitcy:

Sence of humormy other half took my passport and Trn number off me the other night cos he was sick of me being on the laptop :arghh:checking progress, PIO, and emails.:arghh: so I went on immi website and proceeded to log on to my visa app as I now know both numbers off the top of my head.:wacko: He looked at me and said why do you get ya passport everytime if you know the number.:wideeyed: Cos that is the process everything is done in a special way otherwise bad things may happen.

Yes I am going insane:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

What will you do once your visa has been granted you will have nothing to check up on :wink:

Hi I never said that the information was a fact as its was just information that was passed onto me from an agent that they expect to start cat 5 end of this year or the start of next ( expect )not being definite , not sure what you mean by (assigned with a CO till January-12) how did you know the number of applicants in cat 4? could you please share

I have spoken to my agent and still waiting for a reply as he is waiting for a reply from ASPC, I was only put back on the list in July so I guess I need to be patient

Thanks Tania

Concerning COs allocation by January-12, I meant that Category-4 applications would have been allocated by X-mas. Sure, after Category-4 applicants have been allocated, the turn for the Category-5 will come.

And about number of applicants, you can see it here, page 41:

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/skilled-migration-update.pdf

This is the data DIAC had in May. Now,I think, the amount is likely to be less

Yes they will certainly move on to cat 5 and this was something that DIAC had anticipated that they would process around 10,000. in the new financially year 2011/2012 guess we will just have to wait and see if this happens.

Thanks Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz

Thanks Tania

Ah so a Fitter was taken off of the list? Was this last July and now is back on?

Guest waitingtogotooz

Guys

Just wanted to say how cool it is to read this thread every day and to see peoples updates and to hear of people getting case officers, to know that we are all in the same boat is like we all have a bond :)

It's really exciting and I cant wait to one day write on here that I have a CO xxx