New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Jeez, I have a feeling its going to be a very long few weeks for me

Right no more moaning/stressing from me. What will be will be

SORRY GUYS XXX

You don't have to be sorry:hug: it's all a big nightmare:goofy:

Wait till you've done your Meds, then the basket case in you will really come out. :goofy::chatterbox::yes:

Yayyyyy....... my hubs meds have been uploaded too now!!!! Looks like we're in the waiting room!!!!!! :eek: xxxxxx

Welcome....Though its getting a bit crowded in here!! We could do with some grants ASAP.

Think mine got stuck in that traffic Tania cos he still not looked at mine either. It's doing my head in now I want to live again I want to start planning our future. It is affecting me at work now I've turned in to a right angry monster. The money from the overtime I'm putting in is all sat waiting to book some tickets. These will start creeping up in price as well. God I'm one cheery bunny. So if you see a 5ft green bunny that is hopping mad then that'll be me. Blarr blarr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how you are feeling but hopefully not long now.

Answer from my CO : They will ask for meds and PC later... Since they are valid for only 1 year, so they don't want them to expire before my application is assessed....

I really hope that checking my payslips won't take 1 year.

I think I'll book the meds anyway, good or bad idea ? I don't mind if I need to validate my visa early, I have already secured a job and should start asap...

I think that has to be your decision, good luck on what you decide.

Name:dinkydoo

Date of Visa application:1/6/2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Engineering technologist

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:sept 2011

Police check submitted:recieved UK but still waiting for Oz ones

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Have finally added my details!!!

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Trax - we need an update from you :twitcy:

I only got the reply from the agent today, talk about taking your time!!

He says my CO wants more payslips.:arghh: She originally asked for 3 a year back from when we applied for the visa to date and bank statements and p60's:eek:

The agent said that 2 a year would do, one from the start and one from the end so this is what we did but now it seems she wants the 3 a year!!

Did anyone else have to send this much additional info such as payslips etc?

Oh and the agent hadn't uploaded the first page of the TRA document properly so they wanted this again too but my agent said he would sort that out first time but it seems that he hadn't!! Wonder if that's why they wanted more work stuff.

I only got the reply from the agent today, talk about taking your time!!

He says my CO wants more payslips.:arghh: She originally asked for 3 a year back from when we applied for the visa to date and bank statements and p60's:eek:

The agent said that 2 a year would do, one from the start and one from the end so this is what we did but now it seems she wants the 3 a year!!

Did anyone else have to send this much additional info such as payslips etc?

Oh and the agent hadn't uploaded the first page of the TRA document properly so they wanted this again too but my agent said he would sort that out first time but it seems that he hadn't!! Wonder if that's why they wanted more work stuff.

We had to give 4 payslips for 12 months prior to lodging application (we gave every third month), 1 payslip for each two years prior to that as we are claiming 3 out 4 years work exp: Also p60's for every year, agent or CO havn't asked for bank statements but i have heard alot of people that were asked for those.

Hope this helps:hug:

Sorry, I am baffled, a Agent has nothing to do with the meds, You will have your medicals and they will be uploaded by the Doctor, then the site will say recieved and then go to finalised or referred.

If you are using Maidenhead then the staff there are really good if you ask the manager she will email your CO and explain the circumstance and will advise them the Meds are done and on way. so the Agent is not playing ball properly. IMO

Our agent asked for a copy of our receipt for our medicals which she then sent as proof that we had undertaken our medicals. By sent I mean uploaded to our online application.

So in our experience the agent did have something to do with the medicals.

I think agents want to dot the I's and cross the T's and make sure nothing is overlooked.

Our agent asked for a copy of our receipt for our medicals which she then sent as proof that we had undertaken our medicals. By sent I mean uploaded to our online application.

So in our experience the agent did have something to do with the medicals.

I think agents want to dot the I's and cross the T's and make sure nothing is overlooked.

I think you miss the point made, provided they have the medicals in allotted time and no problems with E/Health system, then it goes directly to DIAC, the agent has no bearing on this at all, it is only when people leave it to last minute maybe due to not being able to get an appointment ... etc.

I personally do not trust Agents, a lot of them stated my partner should forget applying for a visa as she didnt qualify would never get through a TRA assessment, good job we ignored more that one agents advice as we got our visa grant a week ago.

Guest JohnAnton
Anybody know if the DIAC update will be available to view Friday or Monday?:confused:

diac lately has been consistent with the delay. Update will be on monday or even tuesday.

never thought doing meds would be fraustrating when ehealth is available:arghh:

Guest Lori2011
diac lately has been consistent with the delay. Update will be on monday or even tuesday.

never thought doing meds would be fraustrating when ehealth is available:arghh:

Hello john! Why? Whats wrong? Your clinic doesnt have ehealth? Mine neither :( and the courier cost is aprox 100usd!!!

Guest JohnAnton
Hello john! Why? Whats wrong? Your clinic doesnt have ehealth? Mine neither :( and the courier cost is aprox 100usd!!!

St Lukes Clinic here in the phils has ehealth access but for unknown reasons, my application have no health tests request when they checked the ehealth database.

so we proceeded with the meds but they will send the result forms via courier. the cost does not bother me that much. what gets me fraustrated is the time it takes to finalize the report forms and the time it takes for them to get to HOC Sydney.

I also hate the doctor. I was able to take a peek at the forms and saw that he reported abnormalities for my dry lips and smalls scars i got from immunization from vacination and chicken pox

YESSSSSS Tania, would you turn us pink please??? We have a CO. He only asks for medicals and police checks and my OH needs a new passport. Nothing else. I'm soooooo relieved!

We have medicals booked for 16 November, and police check forms are prepared and waiting :-)

YESSSSSS Tania, would you turn us pink please??? We have a CO. He only asks for medicals and police checks and my OH needs a new passport. Nothing else. I'm soooooo relieved!

We have medicals booked for 16 November, and police check forms are prepared and waiting :-)

About time was starting to think you'd been forgotten..... so pleased for you! Congrats....

I think you miss the point made, provided they have the medicals in allotted time and no problems with E/Health system, then it goes directly to DIAC, the agent has no bearing on this at all, it is only when people leave it to last minute maybe due to not being able to get an appointment ... etc.

I personally do not trust Agents, a lot of them stated my partner should forget applying for a visa as she didnt qualify would never get through a TRA assessment, good job we ignored more that one agents advice as we got our visa grant a week ago.

The medicals don't go to Diac they go to HOC center this is where your case officer can obtain your results, so yes this has nothing to do with your agent but you do have to inform your agent that you have done your medicals so he/she can inform your case officer as I said before your medicals are sent to HOC not your co so your agent will contact your CO also if you can't do your medicals in the time given then your agent will need you to provide some evidence showing that you have booked your medicals.

and just to add to Tania's post....the reason why waitingtogotooz is asking is because they are close to their time limit. I didnt have an Agent so class myself as 'my own agent'. I also did what their Agent is doing ie. sent confirmation to my CO that my meds were booked for exactly the same reason.

Mandy x

Congratulation:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: bj27

Date of Visa application: 14 feb 2011

Nationality:

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT BA

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 15/11/11

Police check submitted: ny