New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Lets all pray

Dear immi, Please allow our visas be at the top of the processing pile, and may they be blessed with all the infomation required to process further. may our medicals and police checks be requested and come back free of anything untoward.:policeman::radar:

Amen

(Does mental health affect my chances of getting a visa):mask::wacko::eek::goofy::mask:

Im cracking up:swoon::arghh:

Good luck everyone lets hope every post next week is a colour changer.:chatterbox::biglaugh::unsure:

Good luck everyone lets hope every post next week is a colour changer.:chatterbox::biglaugh::unsure: [/color]

Yeah I am getting to that point of mental health :tongue::goofy::twitcy: this is so driving me mad, I so hope we see some movement this week and I am busy up dating the front page :jiggy: Good luck to you all :hug:

Tania

Guest crystal2005

I just saw an update for Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885 online 26 May 2011

I lodged mine on 27 May 2011, I've been sick waiting to be allocated for CO. But none has contacted me by far.. Anyone in the same boat? How long do you think we will get a CO, or will the date just lapse our lodging date and no news at all from DIAC?

I guess I haven't put mine on the list

Name: crystal2005

Date of Visa application: 27 May 2011

Nationality: IDN

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: N/A

Date visa granted: N/A

Priority 3

175, 176,475 - 16 August 2011

Priority 4

175, 176,475 - 9 September 2010

Not great news for us Cat 4ers moved 14 days since the last update which was 14 days ago....:sad:

Very dissapointing, but i'm really not surprised:arghh::wacko:

DIAC has updated the Visa Processing times...

Priority 3

Priority 4

I expected that they would move up to 2nd week of September 2010...

:cute:

Priority 3

Priority 4

Not great news for us Cat 4ers moved 14 days since the last update which was 14 days ago....:sad:

I don't think its that bad especially if they are working through those that were added to the SOL, once they have got through the old applicants that have been put back on the SOL I think things will move a lot faster and those date will improve.:biggrin:

Tania

I just saw an update for Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885 online 26 May 2011

I lodged mine on 27 May 2011, I've been sick waiting to be allocated for CO. But none has contacted me by far.. Anyone in the same boat? How long do you think we will get a CO, or will the date just lapse our lodging date and no news at all from DIAC?

I guess I haven't put mine on the list

Name: crystal2005

Date of Visa application: 27 May 2011

Nationality: IDN

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: N/A

Date visa granted: N/A

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

We have had 2 last week from June 2011 and 1 from August 2009 get their visas so hopefully you should hear something soon.

Tania

I also think they are buying themselves some time and some breathing space as I think that they feel they shot themselves in the foot by doing so well prior that they set a benchmark which we expected them to keep to. By putting in this gap they have set expectations correctly when as before we were expecting them to just keep getting faster and faster.

I've seen 2011 175 applicants (non 18th March email applicants) on other forums getting case officers so they have moved into 2011, and it also looks like they are prioritizing certain trades/professions over others, to meet their local market needs.

I've seen 2011 175 applicants (non 18th March email applicants) on other forums getting case officers so they have moved into 2011, and it also looks like they are prioritizing certain trades/professions over others, to meet their local market needs.

Can you say anything more on the trades/professions? Which ones are prioritized?

Can you say anything more on the trades/professions? Which ones are prioritized?

This is only a guess but the ones I've seen from other forums (4-5 in last week) all seem to be IT related like Systems Engineer etc.

I also think they are buying themselves some time and some breathing space as I think that they feel they shot themselves in the foot by doing so well prior that they set a benchmark which we expected them to keep to. By putting in this gap they have set expectations correctly when as before we were expecting them to just keep getting faster and faster.

This is what they call cherry picking!!! and yes this does happen has this is something we have seen over the years, I think that things haven't moved that fast these last couple of months is because of the old applicants that were put back on the SOL as their were 13 occupations but I am hoping once they get through those that the speed we were use to seeing will pick up again.:biggrin:

Tania

This is what they call cherry picking!!! and yes this does happen has this is something we have seen over the years, I think that things haven't moved that fast these last couple of months is because of the old applicants that were put back on the SOL as their were 13 occupations but I am hoping once they get through those that the speed we were use to seeing will pick up again.:biggrin:

Tania

Agree, if you look at this site http://tinyurl.com/P3-Spread-Sheet, most people from Nov 2011 have a case office and some have their visa, so I think they are continuing to process applications normally and professions that came on in July have been sidelined for special attention and quicker processing while not upsetting the current run rate for other applications.

Also as someone from Expatsforum has pointed out, the update now says the following:

DIAC update dates difference :

Present: Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer

Before: Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been allocated a case officer. Please wait for at least 6 weeks for the CO to contact you.

That is a huge difference and today's update of september 9, 2010 is not too bad considering the above.

With this in mind, for those of you who have not been contacted by a CO, I would possibly raise a PLE.

Agree, if you look at this site http://tinyurl.com/P3-Spread-Sheet, most people from Nov 2011 have a case office and some have their visa, so I think they are continuing to process applications normally and professions that came on in July have been sidelined for special attention and quicker processing while not upsetting the current run rate for other applications.

Also as someone from Expatsforum has pointed out, the update now says the following:

DIAC update dates difference :

Present: Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been contacted by a case officer

Before: Applicants who lodged a GSM application before the following dates have been allocated a case officer. Please wait for at least 6 weeks for the CO to contact you.

That is a huge difference and today's update of september 9, 2010 is not too bad considering the above.

With this in mind, for those of you who have not been contacted by a CO, I would possible raise a PLE.

Thanks and yes it does look that way and once they have cleared the 13 occupations that were put back on the SOL Things will improve and we will see more pinks and purples on the front page:jiggy:

Tania

Guest Janesa

Hi Tania,

I am new to this forum. Please add my details.

Thanks. :D

Name: Janesa

Date of Visa application: May 17, 2011

Nationality: Filipino

Trade/profession: Accountant (General)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offsore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hai Tania & Friends...

Today monday, my duty is to call the diac to get the updates...after 53minutes of waiting i got the staff...

she said that 300 applications are at the processing manager desk waiting for the CO availability(all these are backlog list identified after new sol)...they will push one by one to the next available CO....

so may be this week or next week ...TANIA , ANLOPA , me and rest of the friends also anyone will be getting a case-officer...wishing you all good luck...ALL IS WELL

Regards

Core - JAI HO

Hai Tania & Friends...

Today monday, my duty is to call the diac to get the updates...after 53minutes of waiting i got the staff...

she said that 300 applications are at the processing manager desk waiting for the CO availability(all these are backlog list identified after new sol)...they will push one by one to the next available CO....

so may be this week or next week ...TANIA , ANLOPA , me and rest of the friends also anyone will be getting a case-officer...wishing you all good luck...ALL IS WELL

Regards

Core - JAI HO

Hi Core,

I so love you :hug: thanks for the update, did she say how long it would take to get through the 300 applications?

I bet you and DIAC must know each other well :wink:

Thanks again Tania:biggrin:

Hi Tania,

I am new to this forum. Please add my details.

Thanks. :D

Name: Janesa

Date of Visa application: May 17, 2011

Nationality: Filipino

Trade/profession: Accountant (General)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offsore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Thanks Tania.

Hi Core,

I so love you :hug: thanks for the update, did she say how long it would take to get through the 300 applications?

I bet you and DIAC must know each other well :wink:

Thanks again Tania:biggrin:

Hai Tania & Friends...

Regards

Core - JAI HO

:hug:

Core if you are correct i'm gonna track you down and kiss ya. We should arrange a bizzare meet up like on the 29th Aug 2012 we will all meet on South Bank Brisbane for a drink/ swim. "Cat 4 we done it type thing" oh I pray so much :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Tania, I dont want to start counting chicken's or any thing but Fingers crossed. God I wish I paid as mush interest to my job as i did to this site. I have lost all interest in everything other thsn emigrating at the moment.:yes: