New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Morning Tania! I guess they didn't work this Sat. Best of luck for next week!

Do they work on Saturday? I don't think so? friday noon starts their wee.

Guest Propellerboy

Just to keep everybody in the loop. I checked my status and all my documents were changed to “met” today (22-08). I know this is not big deal because I still need to wait for their internal checks (although I’m not claiming work exp so employment checks are not required, only security checks) but I just wanted to let everybody knows that just because we haven’t heard of any grants these weeks, does not mean DIAC is not working

Things are happening in the backroom as we speak so everybody keep the good vibrations coming :biggrin:

Just to keep everybody in the loop. I checked my status and all my documents were changed to “met” today (22-08). I know this is not big deal because I still need to wait for their internal checks (although I’m not claiming work exp so employment checks are not required, only security checks) but I just wanted to let everybody knows that just because we haven’t heard of any grants these weeks, does not mean DIAC is not working

Things are happening in the backroom as we speak so everybody keep the good vibrations coming :biggrin:

That's good news to hear and hopefully not long now till you get your visa!!!!

thanks for keeping us updated.

Tania:biggrin:

News from Russian forum:

Application sent VE 175 12.10.2010

CO allocated - 22.08.2011

Nationality: Romania/Moldova

Did 2009 not happen before 2010?

What sort of order is processing happening in?

WHY?:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

I'm sick of waiting now:arghh:

Just want good news.

Hopefully not long now I know its frustrating!!, Its funny because my work colleges and friends all think that I am joking, lying or some kind of fantasy of mine especially now its nearly 3 years since I first lodged my application, I was so hoping after having 6 weeks holiday that I could go back to work(school) and tell everyone that I have some news oh well just got to think positive and know that we will hear something soon. :biggrin:

Tania

Maybe they are already looking at yours :idea: have you got an agent? or have you been in contact with DIAC? to why you haven't heard anything.

Tania

My agent will just tell me 18 to 24 months they are still processing cat 3 and untill all are granted cat 4 wont be looked at, just be patient stop bothering me kind of speech!:goofy:

Bit like your agent bet they are the same people

My agent will just tell me 18 to 24 months they are still processing cat 3 and untill all are granted cat 4 wont be looked at, just be patient stop bothering me kind of speech!:goofy:

Bit like your agent bet they are the same people

Yeah they don't like to commit to anything, I have just phone my agent but he was out of the office so I spoke to another agent and I asked a few questions,

Cat 3 she said they are getting co within 2 to 3 weeks of lodging so that's good

she said that they are working through cat 4 and are looking at those that have been put back on the sol

Cat 5 are still expected to be looked at this financial year and she was advised by DIAC that they would possibly look at those in December so that would be good news for cat 4 as they would all have to be done first!!

Yeah they don't like to commit to anything, I have just phone my agent but he was out of the office so I spoke to another agent and I asked a few questions,

Cat 3 she said they are getting co within 2 to 3 weeks of lodging so that's good

she said that they are working through cat 4 and are looking at those that have been put back on the sol

Cat 5 are still expected to be looked at this financial year and she was advised by DIAC that they would possibly look at those in December so that would be good news for cat 4 as they would all have to be done first!!

Thanks Tania I'm moaning and there's you who has been waiting even longer than me, I just want some movement. It's sending me loopy :err::wacko:

Thanks Tania I'm moaning and there's you who has been waiting even longer than me, I just want some movement. It's sending me loopy :err::wacko:

Hey I know how it feels you don't have to explain to me moan as much as you want.

Once you have your visa how fast are you wanting to move out to Aus I was hoping to be in Aus for January at the latest for the start of the new school year as one of mine starts year 10 here the other year 8 but I still have to sell my house :eek:

Hey I know how it feels you don't have to explain to me moan as much as you want.

Once you have your visa how fast are you wanting to move out to Aus I was hoping to be in Aus for January at the latest for the start of the new school year as one of mine starts year 10 here the other year 8 but I still have to sell my house :eek:

We to need to seel our house, I am hoping to go out in April as this is the start of my leave allocation at work, So i will book 9 days holiday and get the best part of a month off to fly to Aus and see if I can get a job, we need to do it this way as we will be moving with mimimal funds, if I get a job family will follow to stay if not family will still follow to validate but we will all return :cry: Then I will try the same later in the year. If we had the funds we would just go and pray we got a job. where are you heading too

We to need to seel our house, I am hoping to go out in April as this is the start of my leave allocation at work, So i will book 9 days holiday and get the best part of a month off to fly to Aus and see if I can get a job, we need to do it this way as we will be moving with mimimal funds, if I get a job family will follow to stay if not family will still follow to validate but we will all return :cry: Then I will try the same later in the year. If we had the funds we would just go and pray we got a job. where are you heading too

We are going to QLD we also have minimal funds but I have a cousin that move out in 2006 so we will live their until we can afford are own place so very lucky that way.

I don't think you should have any problem finding a job as I remember Fitter was on the SMP for some of the states so they must need them and also for it to be put back on the SOL, my cousin's husband has always found work as he has changed jobs a few times and never had a problem finding work.

Tania

Hi Tania, Anlopa ...

Called DIAC...today no honey voice...even better a sweet baby voice lady spoke gently....

My question...

1) When i will be assign to a caseofficer...i called 1 month back your staff told new sol will get co in 4 weeks..?

baby replied: Now the batch they looking into 2007 and 2008 for the new sol...Even if caseofficer assigned, they will do the preliminary checks before asking for further documents or medicals..it takes about 4weeks, so be patient and wait for sometime again, goodluck...Is there anything i can help you...?

2) Really I'm tired of waiting ? Once my papers get into the CO , does he/she will inform us before the preliminary checks..

baby replied: Some Co will do, it depends on him, Sorry i cant comment about this at the moment..

Hi Tania hope having a good time in school, Anlopa relax, I wish you will be in aussie soon,

Regards

Core...

Some things just don't follow rules.

I understand that there is a sequence that says cat3 first, than cat4 (oldest first) and than cat5.

Still, you can see that some cat4s are being processed while there is still a backlog of three weeks in cat3,

and that in cat4 some of the newer applications (2010) are processed while some of the oldest (new Sol-cat4s) are still waiting.

Following: if they say they will start on cat5 in December, just maybe this will not immediately guarantee that all cat4s will be processed by then.

My theory is that they work in batches, which means that if you are in a fast team on top of your batch, you will be ahead. If you are on the bottom of a slow team, you are a runner up. That could explain why it can look so disordered.

That should also mean that overall the new-solcat4s really will be processed very soon, and that most of the current 2010 en 2011-cat4s will be processed before the end of the year. Even if it is not precisely in the right order.

Don't you think?

Hello Tania, - I have opened a mail sent on the 19th August from my agent saying I have a CO and need to go ahead with Medicals and Police Check and a AFP !! Team 4 whooo hoooo!!!!

Congrats Eddie2010....

BTW, why should wait 18-24 month?....