Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175/176 / 475 26 August 2010

Skilled – Independent and sponsored (Residence) subclass 885/ 15 May 2011

Skilled – Independent and sponsored (Residence) subclass 885 / 30 April 2011

paper

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487 15 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487 30 April 2011

paper

Morning all,

so we are now seeing things starting to move this is fantastic to see :jiggy:, I was just looking at the Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications and noticed that the 885 are being processed at a faster pace also see above these are those that we have seen being allocated CO or visa grant so I don't think it will be long before we see the old applicants getting CO

Tania

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175/176 26 August 2010

Skilled – Independent and sponsored (Residence) subclass 885/ 15 May 2011

Skilled – Independent and sponsored (Residence) subclass 885 / 30 April 2011

paper

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487 15 May 2011

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) subclass 487 30 April 2011

paper

Morning all,

so we are now seeing things starting to move this is fantastic to see :jiggy:, I was just looking at the Allocation Dates for General Skilled Migration Applications and noticed that the 885 are being processed at a faster pace also see above these are those that we have seen being allocated CO or visa grant so I don't think it will be long before we see the old applicants getting CO

Tania

please Don't forget 475 visa as well.............................:cute:

I hope they will update the allocation dates next Friday... very curious to see how much progress they have made. It can't be much, with all the old-newSOL-cat4 applicants that are processed now, but still, it should be more than just 10 days in two weeks, don't you think?

I hope they will update the allocation dates next Friday... very curious to see how much progress they have made. It can't be much, with all the old-newSOL-cat4 applicants that are processed now, but still, it should be more than just 10 days in two weeks, don't you think?

Day before yesterday i called to my agent. they told me that i will get co before 30th of September. If so DAIC should move more than 14 days in two weeks. :idea:

Day before yesterday i called to my agent. they told me that i will get co before 30th of September. If so DAIC should move more than 14 days in two weeks. :idea:

There are 6 weeks left till the end of September including this week. As they officially reached 26th August, with a processing speed of one month of applications per week they would reach 26th of February by the 30th of September. Without being pesimistic, that sounds soooo unlikely.

Having said that, with a bit of luck, you can still get your visa in September as they don't always process the applications in chronological order and the official timeline is not really accurate. As we've seen lately they assigned COs and granted visas to end of September 2010/beginning of October 2010 applicants. Therefore anything can happen.

There are 6 weeks left till the end of September including this week. As they officially reached 26th August, with a processing speed of one month of applications per week they would reach 26th of February by the 30th of September. Without being pesimistic, that sounds soooo unlikely.

Having said that, with a bit of luck, you can still get your visa in September as they don't always process the applications in chronological order and the official timeline is not really accurate. As we've seen lately they assigned COs and granted visas to end of September 2010/beginning of October 2010 applicants. Therefore anything can happen.

you are correct..... Visa Processing order can be changed due to various factors such as HR/LR, 18th of march email, medi and pcc finalized etc.... therefore, hopefully they will move on Feb-2011 before end of the September.

Hope for the best!!!!!!! :wubclub:

Day before yesterday i called to my agent. they told me that i will get co before 30th of September. If so DAIC should move more than 14 days in two weeks.
As they officially reached 26th August, with a processing speed of one month of applications per week they would reach 26th of February by the 30th of September. Without being pesimistic, that sounds soooo unlikely.

As we've seen lately they assigned COs and granted visas to end of September 2010/beginning of October 2010 applicants.

Therefore anything can happen.

exactly. Some visas from December 2010 have been granted, some applicants from October have not heard anything. Anything can happen, with DIAC :laugh:

Samk6: My agent told me September would be unlikely for us. Your agent says you will get a CO before the end of September. We're both Feb2011 applicants.... so I really think it is unpredictable :biggrin:.

I'm pretty sure though we will have our COs (and probably even our visa) before January :yes:.

exactly. Some visas from December 2010 have been granted, some applicants from October have not heard anything. Anything can happen, with DIAC :laugh:

Samk6: My agent told me September would be unlikely for us. Your agent says you will get a CO before the end of September. We're both Feb2011 applicants.... so I really think it is unpredictable :biggrin:.

I'm pretty sure though we will have our COs (and probably even our visa) before January :yes:.

I think your agent doesn't trust DIAC estimates, which is understandable, while Samk6's agent told him exactly what DIAC had announced: that all 18th March letter receivers will get CO before 30th September.

I think your agent doesn't trust DIAC estimates, which is understandable, while Samk6's agent told him exactly what DIAC had announced: that all 18th March letter receivers will get CO before 30th September.

Ah, yes, I think you have the answer there: I didn't get the 18 March e-mail, samk6 did.

Ok, maybe things are less unpredictable than I thought :wink:

Ah, yes, I think you have the answer there: I didn't get the 18 March e-mail, samk6 did.

Ok, maybe things are less unpredictable than I thought :wink:

Oh, I thought you did and your agent was just playing safe :) Not sure if it makes too much difference though.

Oh, I thought you did and your agent was just playing safe :) Not sure if it makes too much difference though.

O, but you are right, my agent is playing safe. He absolutely promises nothing, always advises caution ('don't put your house up for sale until you have your visa') and is always talking in 'probably', 'maybe', 'could' etc. In this case he said it would be 'very unlikely' for us to have a CO in September. :biglaugh:

And then he always continues with a line to show he is doing his best ('as you know we will certainly apply to DIAC if we feel your application takes too long').

Still, he's doing a great job, has helped us a lot, so I don't mind the maybe's.

O, but you are right, my agent is playing safe. He absolutely promises nothing, always advises caution ('don't put your house up for sale until you have your visa') and is always talking in 'probably', 'maybe', 'could' etc. In this case he said it would be 'very unlikely' for us to have a CO in September. :biglaugh:

And then he always continues with a line to show he is doing his best ('as you know we will certainly apply to DIAC if we feel your application takes too long').

Still, he's doing a great job, has helped us a lot, so I don't mind the maybe's.

I think the best thing about using agents is that, unlike DIAC, they don't give their clients false hopes. They usually put the worst case scenarios in front which makes people carry on with their lives without being dragged into following other people's timelines or making predictions based on incomplete data sets :)

I think the best thing about using agents is that, unlike DIAC, they don't give their clients false hopes. They usually put the worst case scenarios in front which makes people carry on with their lives without being dragged into following other people's timelines or making predictions based on incomplete data sets :)

hear hear

Well I think :idea: maybe we will all have a nice Christmas present!! :jiggy: and that would be all our visas granted by then.

Tania

Tania, Your Wish n Word come's true...

There are a few 175 January 2011 applicants got co and also 1 Feb 2011 that got straight grant. :biggrin: Although this is only the odd one or two from 2011 175ers, it's something...... but i wouldn't hold my breath:confused:

WOW nice to hear that.............. :jiggy:

Guest nithesh

hi taniholmes & friends,:cool:

today we got a information from our client service that, march 2009 file case officer allocated & yesterday there was three allocation done, he told me that this allocation was done by team-2, & he even told me that all files before 26 august 2010 as been divided & given to 10 groups of case officers where they are processing randomly so from here it is truly based on luck whether which file they move, But they will complete all file which is in category group 4 are been allocated before this chrismas holidays good luck guys hope waiting is over.:laugh:

Please add mine.

Name: Avioz

Date of Visa application: 25/5/11

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: ICT Software Engineer (261313)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

Please add mine.

Name: Avioz

Date of Visa application: 25/5/11

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: ICT Software Engineer (261313)

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page,

Tania

they will complete all file which is in category group 4 are been allocated before this chrismas holidays good luck guys hope waiting is over.:laugh:

itz really happy to hear this nithesh. BTW, did you receive this information officially from DIAC ?...

thanx

Samk6

:cute:

hi taniholmes & friends,:cool:

today we got a information from our client service that, march 2009 file case officer allocated & yesterday there was three allocation done, he told me that this allocation was done by team-2, & he even told me that all files before 26 august 2010 as been divided & given to 10 groups of case officers where they are processing randomly so from here it is truly based on luck whether which file they move, But they will complete all file which is in category group 4 are been allocated before this chrismas holidays good luck guys hope waiting is over.:laugh:

Do you mean all 2010- 175 applicants will be allocated before xmas?? or 2011 also :err::confused: