New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hai dude's

Today I rang Diac, sweet lady with a honey voice answered politely..

1) asked my occupation under new sol , when I will get a co,

Ans: your application has been identified under the new priority and batched.

2) when it will be processed ?

Ans:In 2 weeks your application will be in a co hands and commence processing.

3) what's the reason for the delay, diac webpage show that it's processing aug 2010 applications, why not our's 2008 applicants.?

Ans: even the old applicants clearing now, the new priorities are batched and get a co soon.

Best regards , Core...... Seems having some hope

Hai dude's

3) what's the reason for the delay, diac webpage show that it's processing aug 2010 applications, why not our's 2008 applicants.?

Ans: even the old applicants clearing now, the new priorities are batched and get a co soon.

Hope the sweet lady is nice, or I might track her down and scratch her eyes out........

OMG I need to stop spending the medical money and start saving again then

So the 14 day count down begins.......

Lets not count weekends (even though sweet lady said 2 weeks)

That is the 5th August and we will see some case officers.:biglaugh::nah::laugh:

I will bare my arse in (umm maybe not) Preston high street. if I have a CO by then

I also heard from another friend who graduated with me (Solicitor) that she was assigned a CO a week or so ago (she lodged her application offshore back in 2009 so Adelaide office is also catching up).

In addition, please update my info:

Medicals submitted: 13-08-11

Police check submitted: 16-08-12

Thanks for the information, I am trying to be patient on waiting for a CO now being Nov 08 I wonder if its because I am paper based application, I have had an email from my agent to say he will contact them in regards to my application but no news as yet.

I have noticed that the date you have put for police checks is 2012 I think you meant 2011? I have added the details to the front page thanks.

Tania:biggrin:

Hai dude's

Lets hope and see what happens and thanks Core your a star!! for keeping us up dated.

Tania:hug:

Hope the sweet lady is nice, or I might track her down and scratch her eyes out........

OMG I need to stop spending the medical money and start saving again then

So the 14 day count down begins.......

Lets not count weekends (even though sweet lady said 2 weeks)

That is the 5th August and we will see some case officers.:biglaugh::nah::laugh:

I will bare my arse in (umm maybe not) Preston high street. if I have a CO by then

That is the 5th August and we will see some case officers.

Hi Anlopa, If im not wrong its 5th Sep right ! ...Tq

Regards

Core

:cool:
That is the 5th August and we will see some case officers.

Hi Anlopa, If im not wrong its 5th Sep right ! ...Tq

Regards

Core[/quote

Lol!! that's what I ment 5th sept:wacko:

5th of September is when I am back at work after having 6 weeks off if I get a CO then I will be screaming the whole school down.

Yeah I need to do the same stop spending the money!! but after living in limbo for so long then managing to get back on with my life here its hard to imagine that we could be moving to Australia soon, I guess Preston high street better be prepared!! :biggrin:

Is that in Preston if so that's not far from me.

Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz
Thanks for the information, I am trying to be patient on waiting for a CO now being Nov 08 I wonder if its because I am paper based application, I have had an email from my agent to say he will contact them in regards to my application but no news as yet.

I have noticed that the date you have put for police checks is 2012 I think you meant 2011? I have added the details to the front page thanks.

Tania

I would be pulling my hair out if I were you. I thought all 2008 applicants had been allocated a CO. Have you contacted your agents again to ask if they have had a reply?

Best of luck and fingers doubly crossed for you. It must be frustrating hearing about people having case officers who applied after you.

If Sept got Co, after all remaining formalities, before december if i (i will ) get the visa, my GF will fly direct from UK (bristol) to Aussie..Hope all is well..

Tania

I would be pulling my hair out if I were you. I thought all 2008 applicants had been allocated a CO. Have you contacted your agents again to ask if they have had a reply?

Best of luck and fingers doubly crossed for you. It must be frustrating hearing about people having case officers who applied after you.

Run out of hair to pull out lol only joking, no unfortunately their are still a few of us still waiting well only 4 on this thread that I know of and you learn to be patient after waiting nearly 3 years, I have had an email from my agent to say he will contact DIAC on my behalf and get back to me I have no news as yet.

Thanks Tania:biggrin:

Run out of hair to pull out lol only joking, no unfortunately their are still a few of us still waiting well only 4 on this thread that I know of and you learn to be patient after waiting nearly 3 years, I have had an email from my agent to say he will contact DIAC on my behalf and get back to me I have no news as yet.

Hi Tania

I have asked my agent to chase my application up also, as when I sent a PLE I just got fobbed off, i told him I wasn't happy and he said he would contact them but it could be 5 days before he gets a reply so I like you will keep everyone posted as to what he says, better have some good news!!!!:twitcy:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi Tania,

I asked this question a few weks ago and I got the answer of aprox £300 for adults that includeds x rays £55 for little peeps

For my family of 5 (2 adults, 11, 9 & 2 yr old) it has cost us £945 (Essex)

Guest Propellerboy

Ups! yeah 2011 sorry hehe, trying to multitask.

Yeah I’d say that definitely the fact that your application is paper based has something to do with your delay. Another factor is that Brisbane Office, which processes all onshore applications, has dramatically less workload than Adelaide Office.

But if you aren’t happy with the way your agent is handling the communications with DIAC you should file a form 1193 “communicating by e-mail with the department” (I think you had this discussion with someone before).

After three attempts (post 1-07-11) I got the magic email on 25-07-11 saying:

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your application has been batched for allocation, a case officer will be assigned to your case shortly.

Once allocated a case officer you will be contacted if they require any additional information.

Yours sincerely,

Jen D

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

the day after I receipt an email from my CO requesting medicals and PCC . I mean shortly you, and everybody else pre-2010 should be either allocated or soon to be. As a matter of fact, technically speaking you should have been allocating before me. So believe me, these emails do turn alarms in the department’s system (especially for paper based application).

Oh well, I don’t want to stress you more, so let’s see this week. Hey at least we are back on SOL!!! which for me was like almost having the visa granted. Probably right now someone in Adelaide office is pulling your file out of the archives ;)

Guest Propellerboy

Yeah I’d say that definitely the fact that your application is paper based has something to do with your delay. Another factor is that Brisbane Office, which processes all onshore applications, has dramatically less workload than Adelaide Office.

But if you aren’t happy with the way your agent is handling the communications with DIAC you should file a form 1193 “communicating by e-mail with the department” (I think you had this discussion with someone before).

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Your application has been batched for allocation, a case officer will be assigned to your case shortly.

Once allocated a case officer you will be contacted if they require any additional information.

Yours sincerely,

Jen D

the day after I receipt an email from my CO requesting medicals and PCC . I mean shortly you, and everybody else pre-2010 should be either allocated or soon to be. As a matter of fact, technically speaking you should have been allocating before me. So believe me, these emails do turn alarms in the department’s system (especially for paper based application).

Oh well, I don’t want to stress you more, so let’s see this week. Hey at least we are back on SOL!!! which for me was like almost having the visa granted. Probably right now someone in Adelaide office is pulling your file out of the archives ;)

sorry for the typos, I'm trying to do this on my phone hehe :cute:

I did my medicals last Saturday, informed my CO today and now basically waiting for the big news.

Oh thank you, we're on the same boat now, I did mine last Friday, informed my CO the same day. Medibank also asked me to fill in an envelope that has my TRN, File Number and CO details on it so I think they will it send to my CO directly. Good luck to us then ^^

Hi Tania,

I asked this question a few weks ago and I got the answer of aprox £300 for adults that includeds x rays £55 for little peeps

I think mine kids will need ex rays well one is an adult now as he is 18 but the other 2 are 12 and 14 with both having birthdays coming up so will be 13 and 15 so not so little anymore, thanks for the info.

Tania

Dear Client,

Yours sincerely,

Jen D

Our application is at Adelaide Office:wacko: so god knows what the hold up is, I have already emailed my agent and he said he would follow up and said he would get back to me as I did mention that if he didn't I would do it myself so I am now waiting for him to get back to me, How long did it take for you to get a response to your email?

Guest flippity

Name: flippity

Date of Visa application: 06/06/2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: Booked

Police check submitted: Yes (15/08/2011)

Date CO assigned: 22/07/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: -

Guest Propellerboy
Our application is at Adelaide Office:wacko: so god knows what the hold up is, I have already emailed my agent and he said he would follow up and said he would get back to me as I did mention that if he didn't I would do it myself so I am now waiting for him to get back to me, How long did it take for you to get a response to your email?

max 5 working days

Name: flippity

Date of Visa application: 06/06/2011

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: Booked

Police check submitted: Yes (15/08/2011)

Date CO assigned: 22/07/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: -

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Guest flippity
Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Thanks. Have my medical second appointment booked for Wednesday next week. Though I wonder why they have to call us twice! Oh well :confused:

Thanks. Have my medical second appointment booked for Wednesday next week. Though I wonder why they have to call us twice! Oh well :confused:

Second appointment how strange they normally do it all in one day.

I see you already have a co within 2 months of visa being submitted that's really fast.

Thanks Tania

Guest gurram jai
Name: gurram jai

Date of Visa application: 8th February 2008

Nationality: Indian

Trade/profession: Metal Machinist (First Class)

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):Category 3

Post-14th July Category: Category 4

Medicals submitted: In April 2009

Police check submitted: In April 2009

Date CO assigned:Feb 2009 and again dismissed (Not known)

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: Waiting........

:laugh::laugh::laugh: hiiiiiiiiiii tania

hurray!!!!!!! i have been allotted a CO from team 2 nd am asked to submit

details of my medical and PCC within 28 days

i am happy my case picked up momentum after such a long wait..............

Praying every1 waiting receives a CO at the earliest :hug:

regards