Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

:hug: to all

Guest laura condon

hi tania ure case just sounds like such a dose with agents and all u know my time line is the same as yours and that is not our fault wit changes and all but if ure agent is just a pain ring diac ure self tell them u dont know ure trn number and have main apps passport number they wil talk to ya thats wot we did and ask em for ure trn number they gave it to us when we rang coz my agent woulnd tell me our trn number either u gotta stay up till half one it took us an hour to get through just ring em ure better off when they answer the fone say put me through to post lodgement enquiry best of luck

Guest laura condon

Name:Laura Condon

Date of Visa application: september 2008

Nationality: Irish

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Fitter

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes must redo

Police check submitted: Yes must redo

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Name: Paula Hadaway (Applicant Paul Hammond)

Date of Visa application: 18.02.2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Carpenter

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

hi tania ure case just sounds like such a dose with agents and all u know my time line is the same as yours and that is not our fault wit changes and all but if ure agent is just a pain ring diac ure self tell them u dont know ure trn number and have main apps passport number they wil talk to ya thats wot we did and ask em for ure trn number they gave it to us when we rang coz my agent woulnd tell me our trn number either u gotta stay up till half one it took us an hour to get through just ring em ure better off when they answer the fone say put me through to post lodgement enquiry best of luck

Thanks Laura I am just waiting to see what my agent come back with in response to my email as I have insisted he contact them on my behalf or he gives me the relevant numbers to contact DIAC myself, I will post when I hear anything but thanks.

Tania

Name: Mandy28

Date of Visa application: 09-03-2011

Nationality: British

Trade/profession: Carpenter & Joiner

Visa type: 176 Family Sponsored

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Name:Laura Condon

Date of Visa application: september 2008

Nationality: Irish

Trade/profession: Fitter

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes must redo

Police check submitted: Yes must redo

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Name: Paula Hadaway (Applicant Paul Hammond)

Date of Visa application: 18.02.2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Carpenter

Visa type:175

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

TANIA

Ya bj27. I thought every thing would be all right by before july. But still i am waiting... long waiting made me crazy....... :cry:

As i feel both of we are in same boat......

and that's even more frustrating! You probably thought to have your grant before July?

I know I shouldn't, but I'm disappointed. After the speed DIAC handled applications in May. At the time we really thought we'd have a good chance to have a CO somewhere around ... today? But now it looks like it could take forever.

Most people go for 176 SS now, because it is so much quicker, and they all step in line in front of us.

Hey keep your chins up I am sure we will start to see some moment soon fingers crossed :hug::hug:

Thanks! Do you think they actually call each of the employers? just wondering if they have enough manpower to do it. A friend of mine worked for an assessing authority before (TRA) and said they only call the "suspicious" applications to verify but definitely not everyone.

A few of the South African applicants' employers were phoned,but not all of the employers...just the current employer or most recent.

I wonder if it doesn't maybe have something to do with HR/LR countries?:eek:

A

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hi all.

Really don't know what to do. Have booked our medicals for 3rd Sept after receiving the March 18th email. Since then we hbe not heard a thing & our agent advised today that they are receiving requests for applicants to undertake their meds from Nov10. My question is do we wait until we actually get a CO or go ahead with the meds in the hope that it will speed up the process??

Hi all.

Really don't know what to do. Have booked our medicals for 3rd Sept after receiving the March 18th email. Since then we hbe not heard a thing & our agent advised today that they are receiving requests for applicants to undertake their meds from Nov10. My question is do we wait until we actually get a CO or go ahead with the meds in the hope that it will speed up the process??

I personally would wait because they are so expensive! Do they only last for a certain length of time also?

Hi all.

Hi,

We applied 24/03/2011 and have booked our medicals for 30Sept mainly because we decided that we want to be in oz before Sept 2012 and since the entry date for visa is one year from medicals or police clearance we are willing to take the risk.

We've spent so much money aleady that we felt that if there's even the slightest possibility that it may speed up our application,we're willing to take the chance. The medicals are really not that expensive in S.A and I just have to believe that we'll have our visas before Sept 2012:chatterbox:

A

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi,

We applied 24/03/2011 and have booked our medicals for 30Sept mainly because we decided that we want to be in oz before Sept 2012 and since the entry date for visa is one year from medicals or police clearance we are willing to take the risk.

We've spent so much money aleady that we felt that if there's even the slightest possibility that it may speed up our application,we're willing to take the chance. The medicals are really not that expensive in S.A and I just have to believe that we'll have our visas before Sept 2012:chatterbox:

A

Are you already in oz?

What is yr timeline pls?

I personally would wait because they are so expensive! Do they only last for a certain length of time also?

Just for interest sake,what do you guys pay for medicals over there?

Guest shirazeram

Hi guys,

Add this old dinosaur too:

Name: shiraz (shirazeram)

Date of Visa application: march 2009

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Engineer

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 6i

Post-14th July Category: cat 3

Medicals submitted: Dec 2010

Police check submitted: July 2010

Date CO assigned: 17 February 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: Looking forward for purple colour!

Hi all.

Yeah I would agree with TraxFM I would wait or at least wait till things start moving again, when did you lodge your application and what does your agent advise.

TraxFM your medicals last 12 months.

Tania

Hi guys,

Welcome to this thread your details have now been added to the front page.

Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz
Yeah I would agree with TraxFM I would wait or at least wait till things start moving again, when did you lodge your application and what does your agent advise.

Tania

App lodged 18.02.11

Have things stopped moving now then? :(

Tania

I also recommend TraxFM's point of view

Anyone heared updated news?? :cry::cry::cry:

Guest Lori2011
Hi guys,

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I feel very happy for you! the wait is getting shorter, soon you'll be purple

Guest Lori2011

I am really worried, my boss just changed position and I don't know what will happen to my job verification.... I don't know who is going to be my boss now, but there are rumors of a terrible mean guy who I am sure wont't accept any calling or asking from outsiders because of the confidentiality of my job...etc........what am I going to do???!!!!! I don't even want to tell to this guy I am planning on moving to Australia afraid he will consider firing me to cover the position in advance, what do you guys recommend???:cry: