New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Thank you ;0) - My footer always said patiently wait 18 - 24 months as that was the official DIAC

waiting time for CAT3 (Now Cat 4) when I lodged my application in Dec 2010 - so 8 months which is what it turned out to be is AMAZING !! Good Luck to everyone I think we will start to see CAT 4 movement now xx

Hello Tania, - I have opened a mail sent on the 19th August from my agent saying I have a CO and need to go ahead with Medicals and Police Check and a AFP !! Team 4 whooo hoooo!!!!

Congrats EDDIE

Hello Tania, - I have opened a mail sent on the 19th August from my agent saying I have a CO and need to go ahead with Medicals and Police Check and a AFP !! Team 4 whooo hoooo!!!!

Congratulations

I have now turned you pink :jiggy:

Name: Eddie2010 (Jodie)

Date of Visa application: 17/12/2010

Nationality:English

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Management Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):n/a

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:19/08/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:Not yet[/color]

Omg that took me some time just want to say that by accident :goofy: I deleted the first page!! with every ones details on their but I think I have managed to put every ones back, so when you have time just check the front page and if you are not their please let me know

Thanks Tania

Sure!!!

Guest flippity

Some good news - I finally (well if 2.5 months can be called that) got my 885 application approved. Officially a Permanent Resident now :cute: Got the email today (22/08). I still have my second medical appointment scheduled for tomorrow, the case officer didn't even ask for my medicals and approved my application.

Though I think what might have happened was that I gave a medical in April/May last year for my student visa, CO might have put in that (even though it's expired)? Now to call Medibank and ask them if they could refund the medical fees seeing I don't need it now!

Some good news - I finally (well if 2.5 months can be called that) got my 885 application approved. Officially a Permanent Resident now :cute: Got the email today (22/08). I still have my second medical appointment scheduled for tomorrow, the case officer didn't even ask for my medicals and approved my application.

Though I think what might have happened was that I gave a medical in April/May last year for my student visa, CO might have put in that (even though it's expired)? Now to call Medibank and ask them if they could refund the medical fees seeing I don't need it now!

Hi so what you are saying you now have your visa I am correct

Yahooooooooooooo.....Congrats Flippity...Enjoy have more fun....

Congrats!!!!!:wubclub:

Well this is a fantastic start to the week :jiggy: Congratulations to Eddie2010 and Flippity and good luck to everyone else!!! tANIA

Name: Eddie2010 (Jodie)

Date of Visa application: 17/12/2010

Nationality:English

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Management Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):n/a

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:19/08/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:Not yet

Name: flippity

Date of Visa application: 06/06/2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Medicals submitted: Booked

Police check submitted: Yes (15/08/2011)

Date CO assigned: 22/07/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: -

Guest waitingtogotooz
Congrats!!!! :jiggy:

Hi ya,

Im just wondering how frustrated you must feel with a Dec10 applicant getting a CO and you still waiting. I wonder why this is if the DIAC say they are looking in date order. Just doesnt seem fair on those older applicants. :err:

Hi guys,

My husband and I just got PR granted this morning. Thanks alot you guys for helping us out with useful info. My timeline is in my signature.

Cheers.

Guest Propellerboy
Hi guys,

My husband and I just got PR granted this morning. Thanks alot you guys for helping us out with useful info. My timeline is in my signature.

Cheers.

Well, a few minutes after my last post got the big news. My 885 was granted yesterday as well (22/08/11) it took my CO less than a month to grant a visa that was lodged almost 2 years ago (tomorrow is my second “lodgment anniversary”).

I will keep posting any info I have from the “inside” of the industry, but we can now see how (at least the Brisbane Office) is catching up with us the old dinosaurs.

Thank you guys :cute:

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Congratulations

I have now turned you purple.

Tania :jiggy:

Name: tipt

Date of Visa application: 04/06/2011

Nationality: Vietnamese

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: booked for 12/08/2011

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 25/07/2011 (asking for further documents and undergoing medical health check)

Date visa granted:23/08/11

Well, a few minutes after my last post got the big news. My 885 was granted yesterday as well (22/08/11) it took my CO less than a month to grant a visa that was lodged almost 2 years ago (tomorrow is my second “lodgment anniversary”).

I will keep posting any info I have from the “inside” of the industry, but we can now see how (at least the Brisbane Office) is catching up with us the old dinosaurs.

Thank you guys :cute:

Congratulations

Tania:jiggy:

Name: Propellerboy

Date of Visa application: 24 August 2009

Nationality: Venezuelan

Trade/profession: Solicitor

Onshore/offshore: onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: Category 5 now 4

Medicals submitted: booked -13-08-11

Police check submitted: 16-08-11

Date CO assigned: 27 July 2011

Congratulations

Tania:jiggy:

Name: Propellerboy

Date of Visa application: 24 August 2009

Nationality: Venezuelan

Trade/profession: Solicitor

Onshore/offshore: onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): n/a

Post-14th July Category: Category 5 now 4

Medicals submitted: booked -13-08-11

Police check submitted: 16-08-11

Date CO assigned: 27 July 2011

Kongrajilations (Misspelled due to happiness) .......propeller boy....

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Congrats...have More fun to enjoy the happiness Tipt

Hi ya,

Im just wondering how frustrated you must feel with a Dec10 applicant getting a CO and you still waiting. I wonder why this is if the DIAC say they are looking in date order. Just doesnt seem fair on those older applicants. :err:

I suppose you just get used to it!! I am keeping hopeful to hear something this year though, if not i will be seriously disappointed!!!:arghh: