New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

I finally got though and we have a CO - team 32

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Oh That's great... Sun finally shines... It's shining brightly. Gud luck for the future...

Interesting to see the update on Monday... I hope this will clear June 2011 Category 4. See category 5 onshore processing very fast.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vickey1

Congrats Sambo76.

9 Jan 09, no email or update, but called them and they said get everything done, team 32 :-)

Congrats Sambo76.

Thank you very much, it has been a long time coming! - Police checks sent yesterday and will get medicals done again early next week

Hopefully this is all the CO will need, can't believe it, didn't think this day would ever come!

Guest pippa1

Congrats sambo! I still don't think my day will come .....I'm 15 Dec 08 886 and not heard anything and have wasted too long already trying to get through to diac on the phone !! What time did you manage to get through?

Fingers crossed for all cat 5 applicants .....no more changes pleeasseeeee

Guest Leo Nard
Congrats sambo! I still don't think my day will come .....I'm 15 Dec 08 886 and not heard anything and have wasted too long already trying to get through to diac on the phone !! What time did you manage to get through?

i m july 2009 886 cook,, looks like no hope for atleast 3-4 months :cry:

Is it worth contacting you know who!!! Might be good to get him to earn a bit of the money paid over!!! Have everything crossed for you, have you updated your meds etc?

I finally got though and we have a CO - team 32

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Congratulations! I was looking at the earlier post and I was going to say to you that all I did was post a PLE on Monday and the next day I had an email from a Case officer, but you did something similar. Hope they don't ask you for an overseas police clearance, they did ask me even though they pointed out that I had only spent 2 months out of the past 3 years overseas and that too cumulative and not continuous. :/

I think I may have got a CO today. This is what it says on my application status on immi website "The Department has sent you an e-mail regarding your application". I can not confirm what the email is about as I haven't heard from my agent yet and I am not in Australia. I think it may be a CO allocation seeing that I applied on the 7th of January 2009, CAT 5.

Will keep you all updated.

I think I may have got a CO today. This is what it says on my application status on immi website "The Department has sent you an e-mail regarding your application". I can not confirm what the email is about as I haven't heard from my agent yet and I am not in Australia. I think it may be a CO allocation seeing that I applied on the 7th of January 2009, CAT 5.Will keep you all updated.
Hi Max, congratulation... Can you please send me the link of PLE because I have an agent and so far didn't tell me anything. Thank you

We have our medicals booked for Monday and Aussie police checks sent for on Tuesday - I still haven't heard from my CO but have sent an email to team 32 to ask if they need anymore docs

Fingers crossed this is all they will need :biggrin:

Guest AsIwish1216

Hi guys, I am new here...

What is PLE?

I applied my 885 in June 09, you guys reckon I should get my Policy check and Body check done in advance?

Cheeeeeeers~!

Guest Suit007

Firstly, it has been very informative to read this particular thread. Thanks for sharing, guys.

PLE is post-lodgment enquiry, Aslwish.

Please add me to the list:

Applied: 31 July 2009

Visa: 885, High risk country

CO: who knows?

PR: yes, please :)

Thanks

P.s. Max09 - congratulations!

Firstly, it has been very informative to read this particular thread. Thanks for sharing, guys.

PLE is post-lodgment enquiry, Aslwish.

Please add me to the list:

Applied: 31 July 2009

Visa: 885, High risk country

CO: who knows?

PR: yes, please :)

Thanks

P.s. Max09 - congratulations!

added. thanks

hi everyone

jst wanna give the gud news that i hv got CO allocated today only.... I'm 7th January, 2009, 885, cat-5 applicant...

Guest handsomeanoop
I think I may have got a CO today. This is what it says on my application status on immi website "The Department has sent you an e-mail regarding your application". I can not confirm what the email is about as I haven't heard from my agent yet and I am not in Australia. I think it may be a CO allocation seeing that I applied on the 7th of January 2009, CAT 5.

Will keep you all updated.

Well first of all congrats max09, Yes u r right, you have been contacted by case officer, I will highly suggest you to make a call to ur agent as they must have received letter from you case officer and any documents which he may have requested. keep us updated :) :ssign19:

Guest Perry Gondara

hello guys...As i posted before that i have a case officer and i have also submitted my australian police and medicals online. However i was fined and my licence suspended for 1 year for high range drink driving on feb 2008 and when i got my australian police it was mentioned on it aswell. i was wondering if anyone can give any inputs if its going to cause any trouble regarding my PR application. Other than that i have a clean record.

Applied - 10 dec 2008

subclass 886

cook

got case officer on 5 march

Name: keisha

Destination:Victoria

Date of Visa application:28 September, 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):NA